Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi (3944 Views)

ASUU STRIKE -- Update For My People / Students / "Nothing Wey Pesin NO Go See Online" Thread Full Of *WEIRD* Photos / “wahala For Student Wey No Get Business O” – Nigerian Student Proudly Shows Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by InfopowerTV: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Of the Greatest Nigerian students!
Of the Greatest Gba_Gba!!
Of the Greatest Gbo_Gbo!!!

In recent decades, the bane of criminal secret organizations have plagued our Nigerian society. Secret cult activities have defamed our once prestigious higher institutions of learning. The very foundations and drive of school fraternity instituted by Wole Soyinka and other members of the "Golden Seven" pioneers of the Sea Dogs. These confraternities that were formed to fight oppression and corruption against Afrikan students in our colonial institutions, have become the very vehicle for the oppression, intimidation and heinous crimes committed against our young Afrikan intellectuals. The "Dogs" that were originally meant for the protection of Afrikan students, are now reprogrammed for their destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by InfopowerTV: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
For years, since the 1970's, our University authorities and the relevant government agencies have tried in vain to remedy the malady of cultism and violent secret organizations on campus. Instead, these associations have percolated deeper into the strata of our society. Now secondary schools and even government house of assemblies have become infiltrated by these bodies, ensuring violence is utilized as a tool to oppress and intimidate the populace.

But why have the previous prescriptions for this bane of cultism failed?... Well, fire cannot combat fire; so too can violence not be used to curb violence. Instead it encourages the situation. Now, the Anti-Cult departments of our divisional police units are reckoned to be populated by the very same violent cult members themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by InfopowerTV: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
t seems the very idea of stopping young folks from clumping up together into groups and factions may be non-comprehensive of how the human society functions. Humans are highly social beings, especially so in the years of youthful exuberance. Our ancient Afrikan societies combated this very excessive exuberance and energy of teenagers and young adults, by aligning youths into productive units with the formation of age-grade societies. These age-grade associations have several responsibilities allocated to them by the general society.

So too must our Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges and Institutes align this excess energy and drive of youngsters into productive units. Schools should promote their own instituted confraternities and organizations as a means to unite the students who are responsible to the general campus society. Brotherhood and sisterhood must be encouraged under the right platforms. We must cultivate a new culture on Nigerian campuses.

2 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by InfopowerTV: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
We must reconnect our teeming youth population back to our roots. Our confraternities must cultivate a new culture that would better the future of their members. Only then would our youngsters end up world stars instead of gangsters, after years in our higher institutions. We must utilize their youthful energy and exuberance before it is left untamed to set society ablaze. Don't fight the secret cults, instead build a new culture for Nigerian students to congregate around. Do not fight the fraternities themselves, but the calamities that they've been encouraged by our societies to commit.

Aluta continua; Victoria acérta!

1 Like

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by ademasta(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by AfroAgroPower: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
InfopowerTV:

In recent decades, the bane of criminal secret organizations have plagued our Nigerian society. Secret cult activities have defamed our once prestigious higher institutions of learning. The very foundations and drive of school fraternity instituted by Wole Soyinka and other members of the "Golden Seven" pioneers of the Sea Dogs. These confraternities that were formed to fight oppression and corruption against Afrikan students in our colonial institutions, have become the very vehicle for the oppression, intimidation and heinous crimes committed against our young Afrikan intellectuals. The "Dogs" that were originally meant for the protection of Afrikan students, are now reprogrammed for their destruction.

Great!!

1 Like

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by AfroAgroPower: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
InfopowerTV:
t seems the very idea of stopping young folks from clumping up together into groups and factions may be non-comprehensive of how the human society functions. Humans are highly social beings, especially so in the years of youthful exuberance. Our ancient Afrikan societies combated this very excessive exuberance and energy of teenagers and young adults, by aligning youths into productive units with the formation of age-grade societies. These age-grade associations have several responsibilities allocated to them by the general society.

So too must our Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges and Institutes align this excess energy and drive of youngsters into productive units. Schools should promote their own instituted confraternities and organizations as a means to unite the students who are responsible to the general campus society. Brotherhood and sisterhood must be encouraged under the right platforms. We must cultivate a new culture on Nigerian campuses.

Good thoughts.

Way to go!

In secondary schools; we had the opportunities to join various clubs ( jet, drama, music etc).

These clubs exposed students to extra curriculum studies that were not taught in classes.

Such Enlightening Environment will go a very long way to liberating more youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by butterfly777(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2020
People who are after your life if you are a cultist:
1. Members of other cult groups. They know you.
2. The police, soldiers, SARS, etc.
3. School authorities.
4. Vigilantes
5. Members of your cult you have offended.
6. Members of your cult who see you as a rival within thee same cult.
7. People you initiated into cultism who hate you for it.
8. People you oppressed because you are a cultist, who joined other cult groups in order to get revenge against you.
9. Fellow cult members who want to rob you.
10. Jews you have oppressed who want revenge.
11. Friends and relatives of people you have killed or oppressed as a cultist.
12. The demon god you worship in your cult. They want to drink blood and you are a candidate.

You can see that the enemies of cultists are too many. If one doesn't get you, what about the others. Be wise and keep a low profile. Make your self a friend of God. That same worldly glamour and "swag" you crave is a big bait that leads people into the hands of cultists. Beware

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by butterfly777(m): 5:44am On Jun 23, 2020
I think we should stop deceiving ourselves that cultism had a good purpose from the beginning.
Many things in the frats easily debunk that PR format they sell to us. Frat is a creation of the devil from the beginning, and it is not even well disguised.

Just look at these:
1. They name themselves after legendary criminal gangs - sea pyrates, Vikings, Bucaneers, Mafia.
2. They worship demon god's.
3. They beat people during initiation to make them wicked.
4. They rape the girls and turn them to olosho, is that also human rights?
4. They put serious fear in their members to turn them to slaves.
5. They initiate people in the night. And forcefully or deceptively make people join.
6. They are illegal.
7. They have posts for killers and torturers, e g, butcher, hit squad, etc.

Their so called ideologies are just baits to deceive people. Many of the above characteristics of the frats have been there from the beginning. Some people claim that cultism was hijacked by criminal elements. That is a fallacy. It was meant to do evil from the beginning.

The horrors and bloodshed we see nowadays just shows that the founders have achieved their aims of helping the devil to destroy the society.

I know a little about the human societies, and I can bet with you that most of the founders of the cult groups are concious agents of the devil, belonging to other deeper fraternities of devil worship such as Illuminati, freemansory, ogboni, and other demonic groups.

Little wonder they have succeeded in turning our youths to armed robbers, political touts, drug addicts, drug dealers. They have turned the girls to oloshos and sexual perverts.

Let us wake up. Cultism it spiritual and tackling it begins from the spiritual angle.
- We need to intercede against it.
- We need to enlighten people against it. And only the truth can help.
- The government, school authorities and law enforcement agents must also play their own part.

God is with us in this. We are overcomers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Airlord, sealord n so on. Rubbish! The only lord i sabi and respect na LANDLORD.

Youths should quit this poverty scheme, Fear God, make money, achieve goals and live their dreams.

Em go dey shout dodorima upandan when they can't even afford to buy dodo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by InfopowerTV: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2020
butterfly777:
I think we should stop deceiving ourselves that cultism had a good purpose from the beginning.
Many things in the frats easily debunk that PR format they sell to us. Frat is a creation of the devil from the beginning, and it is not even well disguised.

Just look at these:
1. They name themselves after legendary criminal gangs - sea pyrates, Vikings, Bucaneers, Mafia.
2. They worship demon god's.
3. They beat people during initiation to make them wicked.
4. They rape the girls and turn them to olosho, is that also human rights?
4. They put serious fear in their members to turn them to slaves.
5. They initiate people in the night. And forcefully or deceptively make people join.
6. They are illegal.
7. They have posts for killers and torturers, e g, butcher, hit squad, etc.

Their so called ideologies are just baits to deceive people. Many of the above characteristics of the frats have been there from the beginning. Some people claim that cultism was hijacked by criminal elements. That is a fallacy. It was meant to do evil from the beginning.

The horrors and bloodshed we see nowadays just shows that the founders have achieved their aims of helping the devil to destroy the society.

I know a little about the human societies, and I can bet with you that most of the founders of the cult groups are concious agents of the devil, belonging to other deeper fraternities of devil worship such as Illuminati, freemansory, ogboni, and other demonic groups.

Little wonder they have succeeded in turning our youths to armed robbers, political touts, drug addicts, drug dealers. They have turned the girls to oloshos and sexual perverts.

Let us wake up. Cultism it spiritual and tackling it begins from the spiritual angle.
- We need to intercede against it.
- We need to enlighten people against it. And only the truth can help.
- The government, school authorities and law enforcement agents must also play their own part.

God is with us in this. We are overcomers.

Exactly sire... I love the points you've raised. But what remedy might you suggest? It seems quite obvious that violence is only propagating the spread of the malady of violent cults. The very word "cult" has been demonized by the media. We forget so soon that "cult" is the root word of "culture". A cult is a group of people with the same culture; the same way of life.

Our anti-cult units in schools and police divisions are infiltrated by these very violent unions themselves. It only goes to show that fighting fire with fire only stokes more flames. We can only fight hate with love, fire with water. So too can we fight these societies which are hell-bent on disuniting students, by uniting students. We must remember that the pioneer members of our nation's first confraternities like Prof. Wole Soyinka were uniters of the people through their message.

Sadly, these confraternities have been commandeered by these violent elements. For example, the Afrikan Youth Empowerment (AYE) and Neo-Black movement (NBM) were hijacked into the "" it is today, the largest secret organizations in Afrikan campuses, having tentacles stretching into our government parastatals and international bodies.

In the US, the Black Power civil rights movement gave birth to the Crips & Bloods of the '60s. It seems always that when youth unions are violently subdued, they become violent in turn, metamorphosing into an uncontrollable weed in the pasture of society. Hit the child, and you plant in his subconscious that violence is an accepted means to one's end, and you end up with a violent teenager. We have been flogging children in Nigerian schools since colonial times. Where has it gotten us? We are a society filled with violent folks who cannot think for themselves.

In American institutions, school-sanctioned confraternities and sororities are encouraged, and some of our American heroes like Zuckerberg & Bezos were members of these nationwide institutions. They hold their initiation ceremonies the same way Afrikan young males are initiated into our masquerade cults. They take oaths they uphold for life, and generally grow to be part of what is now referred to as "the old boys'associations".

2 PAC (Poverty Alleviation Coin) shall be awarded to whoever gives the most innovative solution to the bane of violent secret organizations on Nigerian.

Please follow our account @InformationTV on nairaland to obtain your awards. We're on a revolution to change Afrikan society by empowering Afrikan youths through innovative solutions already developed.

Good luck to our contestants.

1 Like

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by InfopowerTV: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2020
mhiztaNexy:
Airlord, sealord n so on. Rubbish! The only lord i sabi and respect na LANDLORD.

Youths should quit this poverty scheme, Fear God, make money, achieve goals and live their dreams.

Em go dey shout dodorima upandan when they can't even afford to buy dodo.

The word "lord" translates to "god". It was a term utilized by these groups to institute hierarchy with these associations. A god is a fully enlightened human who understands and manifests the willpower of his mind. Airlords translates loosely to "God of the Air". We must all strive to be lords in our own lives.
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by butterfly777(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Op, your post is almost obviously a subtle attempt at promoting cultism. But let us observe you a little more.

We know how cunning Satan and his foot soldiers can be. They are using the same tactics Satan used on Adam and Eve, that is, promise of freedom and enlightenment.

Didn't Satan tell Eve that she would not die? Eve, probably not knowing that death means separation from God, yielded to Satan's toasting, only for Adam and Eve to lose out and man's problems started.

Cultism also promises freedom, enlightenment, power, etc. But gives bondage, captivity, demonization, wickedness, death, education unfinished, crime, etc.

What is bad is bad. Many of your members regret joining the cultism, and they want to get out.

Don't worry. We are praying for you. God's help is there for you. He is only waiting for you to accept it.

10 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by butterfly777(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
What about the gods/idols you guys worship. Are they your Lord's also?

Cultism is evil and you are thinking of legalizing it?

Ok, solution to the problem?
We should first know that cultism is spiritual, so the first solution is for the people of God to intercede for cultists and sinners in general, and preach the gospel to lead them to salvation.

Many if these things are thriving like this because we are not doing what Jesus wants us to do: intercede, preach, heal, deliver, and show examples in Godliness.

We should also pry for our nation and it's leaders as the Bible directs us to do.

Then, Christians should seek and obtain leadership positions. We can not expect politicians who are cultists in one way or the other to fight cultism successful. Satan can not successfully fight himself.

God loves you. Call him to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by butterfly777(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
See how you are reexplaining bad things to appear good.

AYE
2PAC
Calling evil good and good evil.

Anyway, Father forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by Passionate888: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Observing
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by SideIncome(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
I am surprise that in moment when youth should be concerned about making a future and building a family, some are still getting involved in cultism. i beg, make una go learn better trade and earn good money for ya family and build a future with your spouse step by step... check my signature for download link to my free eBook that teaches all that

1 Like

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by chloride6: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Cult still exist because of the need to have quantitative education. Go to UI and ask how cultism was eradicated

First stop admitting anyone with less than 240 in JAMB. What are you doing in the university with 180?

6 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by mumumugu(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Until you realise that most religion are cults
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by Chris525: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
InfoPowerTV
Are you pushing this idea as an individual, a group or an organisation?
Who is/are behind InfoPowerTV?
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by Nicklaus619(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
You have said it all bro

And I have never I repeat, never I repeat again never ever saw a successful cult member who joined cult during their youthful stage and becomes old, gets married and lives happily ever after.

Whether you like it or not, you can't be a cultist and get old, you will be killed one way or the other and even if you do get old, you will be harboring regret of failure, you will then see the opportunities you missed, because you are a cultist, you will see the lives you have taken that's is hunting you, in your dreams and reality.

A life without Christ is a life in crisis.

All the glamor and swag and respect you think you earn as a cultist will frizzle in a snap of a finger when you are behind bars and no one is coming to bail you out grin

Sorry to say but I will rather cry for the death of my dog than to cry for a death of a cultist.

Be wise, be responsible, you ain't doing it for me, you are doing it for your self and your unborn children.

I am directly talking to kids with youthful blood wanting to try what life is all about and those that just left their parents and in school as freshmen, they will approach you, cajol you, threaten you, entice you to join cult, develop thick skin to resist them. Go close to God and hold him firmly, he will definitely see you through without fail, that's was my secret back then my uni days

No one will applaud you for wasting your life being a cultist, because u will be too busy being a cultist and thinking of one horrible thing to or the other to think of bettering your life, .
A word is enough. If you like be wise to take it, if you like foolishly trash it. I have said my piece for austerity sake.

Cheers cool

4 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by subcbouy: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
chloride6:
Cult still exists because of the need to have a quantitative education. Go to UI and ask how cultism was eradicated

First, stop admitting anyone with less than 240 in JAMB. What are you doing at the university with 180?

A lot of them cannot write fluently let alone speak. I think the influx of accepting Kunle and Thomas, Rebecca, and Rasheedat had led to an increase in cultism in recent times which has been moved to the streets.
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
InfopowerTV:

The word "lord" translates to "god". It was a term utilized by these groups to institute hierarchy with these associations. A god is a fully enlightened human who understands and manifests the willpower of his mind. Airlords translates loosely to "God of the Air". We must all strive to be lords in our own lives.

Lmao. Rubbish. The most high and the almighty GOD or nothing.

Una gods/lords wey dey promote violence, poverty and dirt. Swerve jare. god of the air, lmao grin u need reorientation.
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by KAHBOOM: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
A time when youths all over the world are getting ready to take over the world in science,business, fashion etc 98% of Nigerian youths are busy thinking of how to join cults and how to be rugged.

The most annoying tin is that they are exporting it round the world.Tru music and migration they are influencing other African countries to join in there madness.which is very bad.We that have seen the dangers in cultism should discourage other Africans from bin influenced especially tru music.. If not,cultism will add more problem to our already troubled continent.

If government can reduce violence in cultism it will be very nice just like the way USA tamed there violent bike groups back in the days.

2 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by uncastableodd(f): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
OP is a cultist .I pray I can track you .

Then ,you will be forced to come here and explain what hit you because we will so much deal with your useless life
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by KAHBOOM: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
InfopowerTV:

All the cult groups that started street initiation should be blamed.
Back in the days u will hardly identify a cultist in the street becos it was secret,and when u finally identify one,they must be a student, sharp and very secretive.

But now if u see cultists in the street its either they are small children,dirty mechanics,welders, agberos,vulcanizers and co.If they have little misunderstanding with anyone they will start shouting I be dis, I be DAT.

2 Likes

Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by Nezzjnr: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fynestboi why is this still on Education thread

This should be deleted
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by Pierced(f): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
KAHBOOM:

All the cult groups that started street initiation should be blamed.
Back in the days u will hardly identify a cultist in the street becos it was secret,and when u finally identify one,they must be a student, sharp and very secretive.

But now if u see a cultist it either they are small children,dirty mechanics,welders, agberos,vulcanizers and co.If they have little misunderstanding with anyone they will start shouting I be dis, I be DAT.

Lol.....u forgot bus conductors.
Re: Dodorima To All My People Wey Sabi by InfopowerTV: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2020
I have read through some replies on the thread. And frankly, I'm displeased with the general Nigerian mentality, and our inability to read and comprehend. We're fearful to any form of change, and hence remain stuck in the rabbit hole we've long entered.

This is a post to discourage and remedy violent institutions in our Nigerian institutions that we've labelled "cultist groups". I have been automatically accused of being a cultist myself for encouraging school sanctioned groups to unite the very students the violent "cult groups" aim to disunite into factions that are ready to kill and maim at the slightest wimp.

I ask we model the confraternity societies of Harvard and other American ivy leagues institutions that have produce the likes of Bezos & Zuckerberg. I ask we see how ineffective our previous means of tackling violence, theft, intimidation, rape in our campuses have been.

There are already nationwide institutions and confraternities we've already sanctioned by law, that we could effectively promote to deescalate the bane of "cultism". We have the Rotary Club, Kegites and other of such unions that could unite young intellectuals under their umbrella, before their abundance of youthful energy is colluded for the sake of violence and crime in these violent cult groups that have invaded secondary schools, police units, military units and other government parastatal.

I weep for our Nigerian mentality and its backward effect on our progress. I rest my case. I see I am enlightening the wrong crowd; the multitude on the paved wide road.

(1) (Reply)

Is Education Still The Bedrock Of The Nation’s Growth? / Project Topics And Materials Pdf Download For Free / This Picture Says Alot (important Life Lesson)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.