Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

ASUU STRIKE -- Update For My People / Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU STRIKE -- Update For My People / Students (1001 Views)

Breaking News!! Dangote Foundation Starts “help My People Students Scholarship” / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. / ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE -- Update For My People / Students by Voldoz: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good day Nairalanders

You know concerning this ASUU STRIKE and the way the government is handling it we must agree it's totally unacceptable.

FG are motherfv*caz but in my own opinion ASUU have their own cabal in this country even if you give them US or Europe like Educational Budget and system they will still find a way to strike.

The Union makes it look like it's for our own interests but deep down are they sure? Fighting the government that will leave power next year is useless you might have an agreement with them today and the next president will tell you he doesn't like the agreement or the situation at hand can't make them honour the agreement.

I fault FG badly for their poor intervention and careless character and as for NANS those guys are just another political party.

They might make it look like they are fighting for the students but lemme ask you who are they punishing FG, Themselves or the Students.
Re: ASUU STRIKE -- Update For My People / Students by Lastbornbuns: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Voldoz:
Good day Nairalanders
and as for NANS those guys are just another political party.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Available Canada Student Visa 2023 & How To Apply / Candidates Spend Over N10bn On Post-ume / Delsu New Post Ume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.