Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (67089 Views)

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by DamnnNiggarr: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
lordprogress:

Lol when did that one happen we too yeye for this country.
search through the threads on the FP.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yahoo granny. The police rescued the man from the hands of d phillipino; cos dis man I'm seeing here cannot I repeat cannot climb mount Everest.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by jaggabban: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Maga must pay....

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]
Na u work for the maga? Ediot thief flat header.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Pease my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..
please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

please you people should help a brother by subscribing to the free channel and DM me your names so I can jot down for record keeping...
abeg..

I can give you 50 active YouTube subscribers

How much are you you willing to pay for it

I will also deliver the list of all the accounts that subscribed in a simple excel spreadsheet
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by ghettochild(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Pease my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.

please you people should help a brother by subscribing to the free channel and DM me your names so I can jot down for record keeping...
abeg..
What's the channel
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Offpoint: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

please help a brother.

I will be very grateful.

abeg..
People should Dm you their names? Both of you are not serious.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by ghettochild(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
LilNetty:
Nawa....
Hello Everyone, i will like to knw how i can receive money from Lesotho, am currently in Nigeria.... I told the payee to use Western Union, he went to the bank today and he was told that they can't sent money to Nigeria..I also gave him the idea of Bitcoin, he said no one knows about it over there. I will be glad if anyone can provide any means which he can use to send the money to me in Nigeria... Thanks in anticipation
Bro if he's in Lesotho then they have FNB Bank.
I know an fx agent we use to send money to Nigeria
Whatsapp me
+27737839889
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by AnanseK(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Igbos soiling Nigeria’s Name since 1966. Thanks to DPO Malgwi for the damage control.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Antichristus: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2020
When you think you’ve seen and heard it all, then, another story emerges from the blue. Kilode? Even Lucifer is angry that Nigerians have outsmarted him.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by tundey4all(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2020
criminal
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by RaptorX: 12:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Next time when she hears NI she will pick race before the GERIA.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by LilNetty(m): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2020
ghettochild:
Bro if he's in Lesotho then they have FNB Bank. I know an fx agent we use to send money to Nigeria Whatsapp me +27737839889
OK
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by RaptorX: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Mryacks:
How in the hell did she even fall for this monstrous looking fella...thank God she was rescued.
Probably used a fake picture, a lot of this beautiful women on the online dating platforms are actually men looking for one maga to pay them.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2020
This can't be true No No
Or maybe the picture is wrong
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by mechanics(m): 1:38am On Jun 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
This one no be Yahoo boy o. Na Yahoo daddy grin Useless man
hahahah.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by TS2(m): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2020
tecnolad:
I'm not sure why he did it, but it's so wrong to beat your landlord up after impregnating his daughter!

My advice: call elders to beg the old man and take responsibilities for the unborn child.

*Sips kunnu*

This is so dry
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by mechanics(m): 1:40am On Jun 23, 2020
He's tired of Nigerian ladies and want to start enjoying white ladies, foolish man.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by ContractKiller: 2:21am On Jun 23, 2020
BabaCele grin
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Babacele: 2:45am On Jun 23, 2020
ContractKiller:
BabaCele grin
Have you taken your medication today? You change monikers like diapers because you are afraid of something.....only hungry guys with no pride and dignity would lure a supposed lover and later abandon them. Despite the bad reputation about our country, some of us try to be good ambassadors hence our maintaining our online identities without any fear unlike some questionable folks that change their monikers to hide from only-God -knows -what crime.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by PattyMike(m): 2:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Filipino, the worst kind of people to try to take money from, they simply don't have it. They're poor there and thier own Lagos is Manila, Manila is like the metropolis where majority of rich people live. The only thing they can offer you is unconditional love, no kpekem. Unless those ones working in Dubai, those ones can help you out financially if she doesn't have too many mouths to feed back in Philippines. Go Chevron estate, most of them are working in Nigeria too as nannies and domestic worker. I heard they're good nannies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by arnold123: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Kwanza:
PRESS RELEASE

POLICE RESCUE ABDUCTED PHILIPPINO LADY LURED TO NIGERIA BY SUPPOSED LOVER

· Advises on a more cautious use of the Social Media

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni has advised on a more cautious use of the social media by members of the public. The IGP’s advice comes against the backdrop of the successful rescue of a 40yr old Philippino lady, Irene Torento Panas by Operatives of the Enugu State Police Command at Neke-Uno Village, Enugu East LGA, Enugu State. The Philippino was rescued six (6) months after she arrived Nigeria from the Philippines in an apparent but unsuccessful search for love.

Irene Torento Panas, an Accountant by profession and a native of Manila in the Philippines arrived Nigeria in November 22, 2019 on a visit to one Chukwudi Odo ‘m’ 54yrs of Enugu Ezike in Igbo-Eze North LGA of Enugu State whom she met on Facebook on 8th March, 2017. The visit which was originally intended to be for 10-days however turned out to be a full case of abduction following Chukwudi Odo’s refusal to allow her return to her country against her will. She was held incommunicado by the suspect, Chukwudi Odo.

The victim who was critically ill at the time of rescue was successfully rescued by police operatives attached to the Unity Police Division, Ibegwa Nike, Enugu State led by the DPO, SP Siga Malgwi, following a tip-off from some members of the public in the area. She was immediately taken to the hospital for medical attention where she was admitted from 5th June to 16th June. Preliminary investigations reveal that the suspect, Chukwudi Odo deliberately lured the victim into the country with the aim of confining her, sexually abusing, and extorting money from her.

The IGP, while enjoining members of the public to tread cautiously in their use of the social media, warns against any abuse of the cyberspace noting that such criminal acts will not go undetected and unpunished by the Force. Meanwhile, the Force is already in contact with the Embassy of the Philippines in Nigeria so as to reunite the victim with members of her family.

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/4060274200681275/
lie lie story!
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by NaMeAboki: 4:02am On Jun 23, 2020
As soon as you see the headline you can automatically guess where the culprit is likely to come from - and I wasn't wrong.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by jacoik(m): 4:29am On Jun 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
This one no be Yahoo boy o. Na Yahoo daddy grin Useless man
lolxxxxx hahahaha you say na Yahoo Daddy? lol meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by jacoik(m): 4:30am On Jun 23, 2020
tecnolad:
I'm not sure why he did it, but it's so wrong to beat your landlord up after impregnating his daughter!

My advice: call elders to beg the old man and take responsibilities for the unborn child.

*Sips kunnu*
are you reacting in this same post I read? because you are just confusing me the more
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by vioment: 5:25am On Jun 23, 2020
This scum na him do am.

Heartless duns everywhere here.

Feed him as food to his mates in the zoo or send him to the Philippines to face charges there.

Lazy citizen.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by EzzyCarter: 6:04am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote] author=jacoik post=90968372] lolxxxxx hahahaha you say na Yahoo Daddy? lol meet me at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today I have a massage for you[/quote]

I would av met you there tongue. Unfortunately, I'm just seeing your mention grin .
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by DeRay98(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2020
This is one of the numerous evil ways that our people have used to bastadize the reputation of Nigeria and Nigerians globally.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Ladycewhy(f): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerian men grin grin grin grin, crazy creatures
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by DeRay98(m): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2020
PattyMike:
Filipino, the worst kind of people to try to take money from, they simply don't have it. They're poor there and thier own Lagos is Manila, Manila is like the metropolis where majority of rich people live. The only thing they can offer you is unconditional love, no kpekem. Unless those ones working in Dubai, those ones can help you out financially if she doesn't have too many mouths to feed back in Philippines. Go Chevron estate, most of them are working in Nigeria too as nannies and domestic worker. I heard they're good nannies.

You're well informed bro.
They're also very good in nursing, customer service and secretarial service due to their generally soft nature...
Poverty in their country na seleke...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.