Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,952 members, 7,824,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (67094 Views)

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by tecnolad(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2020
TS2:

This is so dry

Yeah. Like your ass, bro grin
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by tecnolad(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2020
jacoik:
are you reacting in this same post I read? because you are just confusing me the more

That's because you didn't sip from my kunnu
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Offpoint:

People should Dm you their names? Both of you are not serious.
hello.. if you read it again, it's for record keeping on my part,so at the end of the job, the name of the subscribers in her system will tally with the one I jot down...for instance, if someone if someone created YouTube account with let me say.. AyodeleChima@ so and so.Com..."Ayodele" or any other is OK for me to pen down.. I didn't say full name.. Good morning
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
ghettochild:
What's the channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/AijaysCorner
Aijays Corner
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2020
kelvinrhs:

I can give you 50 active YouTube subscribers

How much are you you willing to pay for it

I will also deliver the list of all the accounts that subscribed in a simple excel spreadsheet

Boss, I am not the owner of the channel... I am only but a hustler..
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2020
itzMizELo:

The link still didn't work. It took me to YouTube but I got this error message "oops, something went wrong"

OK.. just look for Aijays Corner on YouTube..
https://www.youtube.com/c/AijaysCorner
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2020
itzMizELo:

The link still didn't work. It took me to YouTube but I got this error message "oops, something went wrong"
Sent u a mail MA... Or you could look for Aijays corner on YouTube... I don't know what is happening to the link
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Enugu-ezike people and wickedness..those guys have their minds at their backs
are they the reason of your wretchedness? Idiot!
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Ikennamurphy: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Ogademo1:
are they the reason of your wretchedness? Idiot!
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
I mentioned you in a comment boss. As regards your WhatsApp contact.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Mryacks: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2020
RaptorX:
Probably used a fake picture, a lot of this beautiful women on the online dating platforms are actually men looking for one maga to pay them.

Hmmm....true that
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Ikennamurphy: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2020
oyedav:
I mentioned you in a comment boss. As regards your WhatsApp contact.
Send me yours in a dead thread
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by losdiose(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Why don’t people think? She’d be more beneficial to you if you just nurture the relationship rather than looking for fast money

Most Nigerians are filled with greed, that's why we make irrational decisions that are detrimental to us.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Send me yours in a dead thread
Don’t quite understand what you meant by a dead thread sir.. but mine is my signature.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Ikennamurphy: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2020
oyedav:
Don’t quite understand what you meant by a dead thread sir.. but mine is my signature.
Ok..I will add it from there
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Ok..I will add it from there
Alright sir.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Skmoda360(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2020
tecnolad:
I'm not sure why he did it, but it's so wrong to beat your landlord up after impregnating his daughter!

My advice: call elders to beg the old man and take responsibilities for the unborn child.

*Sips kunnu*

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by plantist: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
This one no be Yahoo boy o. Na Yahoo daddy grin Useless man

KingAzubuike, look at one of your zaddy from the right side of the map.
Criminal-minded set of humans.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by bonjeh77: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
LilNetty:
Nawa....
Hello Everyone, i will like to knw how i can receive money from Lesotho, am currently in Nigeria.... I told the payee to use Western Union, he went to the bank today and he was told that they can't sent money to Nigeria..I also gave him the idea of Bitcoin, he said no one knows about it over there. I will be glad if anyone can provide any means which he can use to send the money to me in Nigeria... Thanks in anticipation
get someone in SA, to receive the money and send to u in Nigeria.... I'm in SA though
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by LilNetty(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
bonjeh77:
get someone in SA, to receive the money and send to u in Nigeria.... I'm in SA though
OK.. Thanks
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by iamarealman(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Ayoslimzy:
Those Filipino can do anything for love lol

That man didn’t use his real picture
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by TheAviator: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
LilNetty:
Nawa....
Hello Everyone, i will like to knw how i can receive money from Lesotho, am currently in Nigeria.... I told the payee to use Western Union, he went to the bank today and he was told that they can't sent money to Nigeria..I also gave him the idea of Bitcoin, he said no one knows about it over there. I will be glad if anyone can provide any means which he can use to send the money to me in Nigeria... Thanks in anticipation

Do you have domiciliary account? If you don't have, you can use RIA
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Charly68: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Useless people spoiling the name of the country everywhere.. God punish you guys
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Amorprincesa24: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawomir na your people be this
LilNetty:
Nawa....
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sunisonflex39:

Boss, I am not the owner of the channel... I am only but a hustler..

Which is why I am willing to help you if you will help me

Just let me know how much you will be willing to pay for 50 subscribers.

I am not giving you price but giving you the opportunity to name any price you have in mind

We are all hustlers
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Cityguy: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Passionate888:
Igbo Amaka
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.