Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,201 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Youth Fellowship: Worshipping God Can Be Fun And Rewarding! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youth Fellowship: Worshipping God Can Be Fun And Rewarding! (1030 Views)

Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God / The Catholic Easter Vigil Mass "Exsultet": Worshipping God or Satan? / Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth Fellowship: Worshipping God Can Be Fun And Rewarding! by adegoke11: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2011
Hello guys,

I just started worshipping with RCCG Chapel of Mercy and i started attending their youth meetings. God has already answered two of my major prayer points for this year. Whats refreshing is that we are like a family: we have a website where we are notified of job opportunities, we learn new stuff each meeting, we discuss burning issues and we worship God in a beautiful way. We recently contributed money for one of our members to pay his examination fee, This was possible because God opened doors of breakthrough, God is love.

Romans 8:31 says that: IF GOD IS FOR US, WHO CAN EVER BE AGAINST US?

Address: 4 Dodo Williams Close, off Adebola Street, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos.
Web: www.chapelofmercyyouth.webs.com
Phone: +2347062156227

Come and be blessed, We'l pay for your transport fares if you can't afford it or you stay far, I assure you that all your prayers will be answered in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Donates To Mosque / The New World Order / Heavy Bleeding Stopped After Prayer With Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.