Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC (52493 Views)

Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by ajailer(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
I watched the interview d guy gave on NTA where he said it was Obaseki's fault that he did not appeal d primary result... and dat he could also have easily gone to INEC to re submit his legitimate credentials if he was actually interested in contesting under APC...well at the end of the day, na d masses dem dey take for a ride cos it's not even as if our votes at the poll will count but what they have rigged it to be.

seriously Nigerians need to wake up and take back our collective rights from these evil guys.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by omobeey(f): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
This man is a joker.. After winning the election??
Abeg go and rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by damilola1978: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Baba don dey fear....he don dey reason easy win strategy....the political tussle just began

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
See the mature speech from a quintessential statesman!
For all those saying nonsense, by end of this week, you will know what Ize-Iyamu knows that made him to make that statement - when Obaseki would have been defeated in the PDP primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by bigtt76(f): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Jesusloveyou: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Racoon:

According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment.He was part of the government that looted Edo State treasury.

“Usually, a governor appoints the Director-General of his campaign after his election, but I didn’t appoint him into government because I have his records, I do not trust him.
You must know who you can use for what.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/08/29/ize-iyamu-cant-be-trusted-with-govt-treasury-oshiomhole/
obaseki that bought PDP worthless ticket with 10bilion,
Big shame on obaseki.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by LilNetty(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello Everyone, i will like to knw how i can receive money from Lesotho, am currently in Nigeria.... I told the payee to use Western Union, he went to the bank today and he was told that they can't sent money to Nigeria..I also gave him the idea of Bitcoin, he said he no one knows about it over there. I will be glad if anyone can provide any means which he can use to send the money to me in Nigeria... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigga is already talking like he has already been sworn in as governor!!! grin

I seriously wonder what he pledged to Oshiomhole, Buhari, and all the owners/landlords of Edo state for this 'life changing' opportunity!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
chinedumc91:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-ize-iyamu-asks-obaseki-to-return-to-apc
What has been seen, cannot be unseen grin

Cc lzaa bambambiglo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by HQuadreal: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na by force to return?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Jzbabel: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please I need a cassava supply of up to 10 tonnes. Any cassava supplier here please contact me O 8 I 6 4 4 7 4 I 6 8
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Person be governor of the state for a particular party and wants to retain the post in the next election...

You contested for the governors primaries for the same party and won

Governor cross carpet to another party to achieve his aim cus two people can't contest for same post from the same party

You.now open ya mouth to say the governor should come back to your party as per wetin??house boy or ya deputy running mate??
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Temysteve(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Keep deluding yourself, Ize yam yam thief fake pastor. It’s just a pity that ur desperation to be Governor has led u down this path. But Edo indigenes have rejected you. We GO forward ever, backward never.
dnt mind him, let him be running is mouth anyhow. He will still lose to Obaseki come September

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by MartinsD12(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
chinedumc91:

This one is scared already, joker he is coming no where

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by EmekaA125(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ize Iyamu is wasting his time because he is not going anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by surgical: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Anybody wey know obaseki should tell him to be very vigilant and also stand up to them , their thug and the security forces,they want to rig and they usually do it brazenly,since after 2015 ,they have been loosing but rigging it,see imo,see osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
This guy is about to receive double beating from Obaseki...

Las last, court go disqualify this one.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by emekmorris: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Take that car to pantaker for Kano
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by juustine777(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hala!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Anyiamaka: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dangrace01:
Hmm

See switching in Nigerian politics one from pdp to apc the other from apc to pdp.

I have a question bothering me. How do I sell this car

I can buy it. Hw much
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by silica(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
He's a big "phool" and a joker.
Why didn't he make the same statement before he emerged as the party candidate.
Slowpoke
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by bombombastic(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
OK noted
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Anyiamaka: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
EmmaFantastic:
See the mature speech from a quintessential statesman!
For all those saying nonsense, by end of this week, you will know what Ize-Iyamu knows that made him to make that statement - when Obaseki would have been defeated in the PDP primaries.

If you dont know that Obaseki will win PDP primaries overwhelmingly and shred APC with the duo of Ize Iyamu and Oshiomhole; then you dont know that Edo governorship election is in Sept 2020

ApC has 4 chairmen. And court has not even ruled on the mode of election for their Primaries yet; a winner has emerged. Is that how parties produce governors?

Meanwhile anybody can enjoy the remix in the link below-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7gaxkv3dpc
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by EMMNIG: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Such is life
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by FlordFlorez(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Arewa1408:

My broda, nobi small thing oh. My question is still this, so this guy was a cult member in Uniben? Also, that he actually poured acid on someone? How true is this and now he is running for elections? Now tell me why won't those currently in University do the exact same thing since they can get away with it?
i don believe it! So u mean this redeem pastor was once a cultist & a miscreant to have poured acid to someone? Fear anybody from that church. Their daddy Go, recent proclaimed that he will kill anyone that messes with his wife. Irredeemable criminals everywhere!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by EmekaA125(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ize Iyamu is just deceiving himself. Obaseki 2020–2024!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! Apshit seems not to cease amazing us. Was it not two days ago that this pastor said and i quote "The bad apple has taken itself out of the bag". A statement he made against Obaseki. Today, he's speaking chinese. This season film is sweet o.

You guys are not smart at all. There is a hidden message in that statement. You need to activate your sixth sense.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by FlordFlorez(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xda59:

You guys are not smart at all. There is a hidden message in that statement. You need to activate your sixth sense.
oya, baba with the sweet sixth sense, tell us the hidden message in the statement.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Mycommand: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
He has lost his mind! Come back to a disgruntled party with thuggery stricken people.

chinedumc91:

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by esivue007(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
See him!!!
Oshiomole puppet, thanking him already for a failed election.
This man will never win in my LGA (estako west) not to talk of winning the general election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silifat Sule: Nasarawa First Lady Reading Her Speech With Difficulty (Video) / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.