Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC (52494 Views)

Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by okito: 2:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerian politics where ideology has been confined to oblivion! 2016 Edo election Obaseki (APC) vs Iyamu (PDP). 2020 Edo Election: Potentially Obaseki (PDP) vs Iyamu (APC). They have turned political parties to football clubs.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by TruthSpeaker: 3:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Foolish man, he should return so that you will hand over the ticket to him?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am disappointed at odubu.I thought if he would lose,it would be close.I just hope pastor is disq and odubu benefits
Well, let me give you more proper details. Did you see my comment in the thread that announced the result? There, I said something like their exact plan fell in place just the way they want it - that is, Ize-Iyamu 1st, Odubu 2nd (in case something goes wrong with Ize) and then a 3rd option and that's how it was. Odubu MOST LIKELY might still end up the candidate - he's the one they're actually sure of, but they just want to see if Ize can scale through, if not; then Odubu. Even if after election, Ize-Iyamu wins and court rules that he was not legitimate APC member, the result of election still stands because it's the party that owns the victory (just like Amaechi's case and Yahaya Bello) so the next in line in the primaries will be declared the bonafide candidate. No one is sure now, but Odubu is very very likely to eventually get it.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Dansuqi: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Well, let me give you more proper details. Did you see my comment in the thread that announced the result? There, I said something like their exact plan fell in place just the way they want it - that is, Ize-Iyamu 1st, Odubu 2nd (in case something goes wrong with Ize) and then a 3rd option and that's how it was. Odubu MOST LIKELY might still end up the candidate - he's the one they're actually sure of, but they just want to see if Ize can scale through, if not; then Odubu. Even if after election, Ize-Iyamu wins and court rules that he was not legitimate APC member, the result of election still stands because it's the party that owns the victory (just like Amaechi's case and Yahaya Bello) so the next in line in the primaries will be declared the bonafide candidate. No one is sure now, but Odubu is very very likely to eventually get it.

I hope so
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Billygee2u: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Andrew13:
Lol u must be a joker
Fucking clown, fear don catch this one
Re: Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC by Billygee2u: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Keep deluding yourself, Ize yam yam thief fake pastor. It’s just a pity that ur desperation to be Governor has led u down this path. But Edo indigenes have rejected you. We GO forward ever, backward never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silifat Sule: Nasarawa First Lady Reading Her Speech With Difficulty (Video) / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.