Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Online Skill Seminar; Mini Importation Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Skill Seminar; Mini Importation Training (155 Views)

Money Ritual Of 20k Or Learn A High Income Online Skill? / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls / Mini Importation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Skill Seminar; Mini Importation Training by Hyper007(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders, I decided to share this here as I know the lockdown imposed on us due to the novel Corona Virus pandemic has had a negative impact on many of us as especially on our finances, so I decided I will be doing a week's training on Mini Importation, I'll be teaching you how you can with little or no cash start up your mini import business and upgrade yourself... I'm not going to start ranting about how you can make millions in a month or making other false claims as is constantly displayed on this platform, but I promise it will be worthwhile and you'll be glad you did learn a skill that can feed you even if you don't work.
Normally, this is a very expensive course, but I'll be running the course for as low as 2k... send a text to 09025002026 to be added to the WhatsApp group.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wanted For Urgent Recruitment An Architect And A Carpenter / 3D Logo And Complimentary Card Design @#5k / If You Are In Need Of Office Stationery Prints: Register & Print Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.