Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls (18233 Views)

Am 16,I Need A Profitable Skill To Learn,pls Your Experience And Thoughts Needed / Money Ritual Of 20k Or Learn A High Income Online Skill? / Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Sheffdon: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good evening fams. I've got a smart phone and ₦20,000. Pls recommend any smart, digital online skill that you are doing on upwork, fiverr and still being profitable.

I'll appreciate if the skill can be learnt on phone too

Or if you're kind and generous, you can message me to teach me on your online business model. I'm READY to learn. And I'll FOREVER AND EVER be grateful to you

NOTE Pls o don't want FORE AND BINARY INVESTMENTS

I recently quit a factory job. I want to learn and earn the smart way

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by greatnaija01: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sheffdon:
Good evening fams. I've got a smart phone and ₦20,000. Pls recommend any smart, digital online skill that you are doing on upwork, fiverr and still being profitable.

Or if you're kind and generous, you can message me to teach me on your online business model. I'm READY to learn. And I'll FOREVER AND EVER be grateful to you

Cc: lalasticlala. Front page pls

Bro, pls for your own sake and sanity, go and help yourself on YOUTUBE.

No one who is truly making money steadily will come here to teach you in the name of :"giving back"

Go on youtube and find a skill that is lucrative for you.

WE DO NOT KNOW YOU, SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT SKILL SUITS YOUR PERSONALITY>

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Vaughanlanrewaj: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2021
Sheffdon:

There are few useful resources online for you to read as well and I will recommend you search online. For example, you can download this book online for free: "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" to give you business ideas. It is now available for free download on FreeStuffsNG.com with the link below:

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

9 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Emmawarner500: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2021
I recommend you to go and learn Digital Marketing. It is a most demanding and necessary for all of the business around the globe. Traditional marketing are almost near to death and in Modern World Digital Marketing plays a significant role in improving business. Try your luck in it after mastering this skill, I assure you'll get employment easily in Freelance or in any physical domain

8 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Sheffdon: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
greatnaija01:

Bro, pls for your own sake and sanity, go and help yourself on YOUTUBE.

No one who is truly making money steadily will come here to teach you in the name of :"giving back"

Go on youtube and find a skill that is lucrative for you.

WE DO NOT KNOW YOU, SO WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT SKILL SUITS YOUR PERSONALITY>
Thanks bro.i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by triple996(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
digital marketing is bae cheesy.
meanwhile imo govement house is in flamesgrin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by PAWG(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Project management, Agile...

Azure

AWS

Forgive my submission, you need a PC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Betensure: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Start up a Phishing Career wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
crypto

2 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Amspecial: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
tongue
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Chukabiz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
I see
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by yusufu16: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
UI/UX Design

2 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by airminem(f): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Whatever legal you have passion could be a good place to master. Try dropshipping, digital marketing. Just be loyal and honest then you will go a long way. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Chukabiz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
I know someone would tell you to go to YouTube, yes, YouTube is okay but if you really mean to succeed with online business, you need a good mentor.
I don't mean you should go and start buying courses.
Whatever you decide to go for, look for a good mentor but if you think you don't need guidance, then good luck to you and be careful to avoid falling for all these hungry internet marketers.

7 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Alejobs: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Marketing online for people is a good one but you need to master the craft like Facebook ads. Electricity is always a challenge and i am always happy to be part of the solution to that. Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by yusufu16: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sheffdon:

My friend go to YouTube and google to learn anything you want to learn free.

6 Likes

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Legendguy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Graphics design, digital marketing, website design etc

1 Like

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Unityp: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Smart online betting.I mean abitrage betting. I have been eating from it since 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by YorubaLord: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Online Begging & Virtual Assistance cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by Drsnives(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yahoo yahoo.. Join HK use the money do ojiri for boys
Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by fergusen: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
I don't know if the following qualifies as an online skill, but with the right information, it could change your life.
DOMAIN FLIPPING (Buying and reselling domains).
A .com domain costs about 3500 naira.

Many have had success with domain investing. While for some it didn't work out (probably because they didn't have the patience...). You can give it a try.
I recently made a thread on some selected aspects of Domain investing. See the thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6464400/abc-making-money-online-buying

There's also a thread in the business section of nairaland titled, "what to do to make money online". Check it out.

#Goodluck

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls by TechCapon(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
PAWG:
Project management, Agile...

Azure

AWS

Forgive my submission, you need a PC
already learning Azure and I love it. Tell me more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between Getting A New Job In Nigeria And Kenya / Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? / Offer Letter Just Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.