Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (15800 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Luckydubby7(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
The candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the Edo State 2020 Governorship Election, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, says he does not need a godfather to win the election.

He stated this on Monday during an interview on Politics Today, a programme on Channels TV.

During the live television programme monitored by our correspondent, the candidate was asked if he had the blessings of the suspended National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, and what was his relationship with him.

He said, “The only godfather I have is God. I am sure that is obvious to you. Adams Oshiomhole is the national chairman of the party and I have immense respect for him. And there are other leaders. Adams Oshiomhole was not in Edo today and yet I won the 18 local governments. We have mutual respect for each other and I will not disrespect him because anybody wants to insult him.

“All I want to let you know is that I am well grounded in Edo. People know me; I have lived there all my life and they believe in me. And they want somebody that understands their problems and is able to solve them. I am sincere, focused and I have a clear-cut agenda of what I want to do.

“That is why I am standing and I believe on the basis of that I will win the election overwhelmingly. I don’t need any godfather to win.”
https://punchng.com/i-dont-need-godfather-to-win-edo-election-says-ize-iyamu/

9 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bb
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Karlifate: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good for you. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Ok. Noted.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Neroiam(m): 4:50am On Jun 23, 2020
Set awon shake tables

Forex enthusiasts... this one is for you

https://www.nairaland.com/5825653/trade-forex-yourself-earn-50

@drillonmarkets on telegram

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 23, 2020
Loud it
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Ekpekus(m): 4:50am On Jun 23, 2020
We don hear... let's see how this game unfolds..
Sha make una nor disrupt peace and lives of Edolites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Triangles1(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Very soon it will be zoom zoom.
E go clear for your eyes.
Just pray they don't ring it like ring road.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Melanyn(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Naxo Oshiomole been talk o....

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by BayLord01(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Highest bidder/rigger will win #Shikena

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by sanemind2(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Good luck then.

Meanwhile

Get external hard drive filled with high definition movies,a complete family pack with series, action,romance and even cartoon as well
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by MrSix: 4:52am On Jun 23, 2020
This guys talk too much

Biko...
Do you need London used laptop? If you're in Lagos it's pay on Delivery.
Chat me up with link on my signature below

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Cadillac15(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Yeye people
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by caniva(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2020
I am not understanding this Edo state

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Sulybayus: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2020
IZE-IYAMU IS A GOAL

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by rastun: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Yinmu...e sweet to talk.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Heavensent01(m): 4:55am On Jun 23, 2020
unlike Former Ekiti state deputy Governor confirming that Fayose was his godfather on live interview.

we know na political statement, if Oshiomole don't rally round or APC stakeholders behind you, you can't win APC primary election for real

this is Oshiomole plan, he knows Ize is what he needed to beat Obaseki should be in case he defect, now immediately Obaseki tenure end if he lose the election, Oshiomole will takeover Edo state assembly and this will humbly make Ize Succumb under him because what Ize will do if he win ehn, I doubt Oshiomole can withstand it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Maxymilliano(m): 4:55am On Jun 23, 2020
He may not need godfathers to win the forthcoming election but he will need all the luck he can get to scale through the multiple political landmine's set up by various factions of his party, and awaiting judicial detonation

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by IamDavid(m): 4:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerian politics sha... only few good people.... very few! See as this one day lie
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2020
You don start, so Oshio baba is you you godson or godbrother?

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by omonla555: 4:58am On Jun 23, 2020
So help you God
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Who is Oshiomole?

Why did you not win it in 2016?

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by sotall(m): 5:10am On Jun 23, 2020
The authentic APC chairman will start selling forms soon.

Better go and buy

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by adioolayi(m): 5:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Tell them
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by chrisxxx(m): 5:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Both ways PDP wins. POI may be more deadly than Obaseki to Adams godfatherism.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by SIONKPO1(m): 5:19am On Jun 23, 2020
I pity those that this man ministers to in his parish

7 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Tonytonic(m): 5:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Really? But u needed him to win primary election in ur party.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by FlordFlorez(m): 5:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Keep deceiving ur self. E go soon shock u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by fineboynl(m): 5:30am On Jun 23, 2020
he is deceiving himself. he got that number of votes in 2016 not because edo likes him. he get that on so many factors. during that 2016 electíon the Edo people hate anything buhari, oshiomohole or APC the hardship was extreme in 2016 when everything skyrocketed. it was on that influence everybody went for PDP. the election was also influence by sharing money to electorate.

this time around they don't want oshiomohole or godfatheism, neither him in person. edos prefer obaseki or PDP at the moment and not him or oshiomohole.

oshiomohole did nothing during his second term. he is only good at making mouth now. but the reality has left him. only depending on using thugs and the military to rigged elections

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election by Laggafin: 5:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Awon warning.. Hahahaha.. Oshomole is on a long tin oo.. Dis one if em enter power e go send osho mole on permanent sabbatical political retirement..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan / Why Has President Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians? / Stop Wooing Our Member‎s, PDP Warns APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.