Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu (493 Views)

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by Jnewsreporters: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
The candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the Edo State 2020 Governorship Election, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, says he does not need a godfather to win the election.

He stated this on Monday during an interview on Politics Today, a programme on Channels TV.

Ize-Iyamu emerged winner of the APC primary election after defeating other aspirants.

During the live television programme monitored by our correspondent, the candidate was asked if he had the blessings of the suspended National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, and what was his relationship with him.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/06/I-ll-win-edo-election-without-help-of.html

Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by Gandollaar(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Reminds me of "I am for everybody but for nobody." plagiarized speech.
Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin
Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by Karlifate: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Reminds me of "I am for everybody but for nobody." plagiarized speech.
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by Maxymilliano(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
He may not need godfathers to win the forthcoming election but he will need all the luck he can get to scale through the multiple political landmine's set up by various factions of his party, and awaiting judicial detonation.

1 Like

Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by danny56: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
So you are trying to get Oshiomole angry again right? Or saying it as a mind game?
Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by Karlifate: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
It won't surprise me when he start acting thesame role he's against now... Just like his mentor!

Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by THUNDER4real(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
SERIOUSLY....

Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by DoubleEngine007: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
And if u win,its for ur pocket na.. Stop disturbing us.. End time pastor.. I pity d youth that will want to sacrifice their lives for you guys..

Re: I'll Win Edo Election Without The Help Of Any Godfather, Says Ize-iyamu by Mynd44: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2020

(1)

Oyo State Changes School Resumption / Pdp’s Spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan Needs Testing - Princewill / Troops Kill 12 Bandits, Arrest Informants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.