Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Some Nigerians With Feisty Behaviour - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Some Nigerians With Feisty Behaviour (338 Views)

Why Are There Nigerians With Chinese Names And Language Systems? / Why Do Some Nigerians Say Bless Me/bless You After Sneezing / Why Some Nigerians Are ‘protected’ From Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerians With Feisty Behaviour by Laykonyde(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
A person was asking if I could give them some change which I was happy to. Then I asked them if their boify is doing good, the next thing was I quote "don't worry about the money anymore". I wasn't trying to rub it in but she completely lost it just because I asked about their boify. Maybe I shouldn't have asked but I was just being genuine.

Also, we don't like being asked questions. Why is that? Are we going to die if we answer people's questions. Oh my goodness.

(1) (Reply)

See Charly Boy Generation... Provoking The Internet / Egypt Discovers New Treasures Hidden For 2,500 Yrs / I'm Tired Of Foreigners Criticising Africa. The Black Man Is His Own Worst Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.