Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free (12619 Views)

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by ursullalinda(f): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Samiah33:

I treated Malaria and Typhoid for like two weeks, I am guessing the same thing

Same here......every body in my house and all my workers.......all at the same time........it was really abnormal.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by Redman44(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Buy Lemons, Lime and Lemon drinks and drink it. Buy Lemons and other fresh fruit and give them to your children to consume consistently. Wear the protective masks on public transport and in crowded places as instructed by the Government. Eat good food and snacks and relax your mind. Don't stress yourself too much about this Covid-19 matter cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by DarkJeddi(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2020
murmee:
Tests or no test, is anything alarming happening in the state. That is the question!
How many states that have recorded HUNDREDS of CASES is anything ALARMING happening?

In Enugu,Kaduna,Edo,Kwara and Ondo,is anything ALARMING happening there?

You hear of cases and news of cases there,because they bothered to test and were proactive about it?

The people that die on a daily in Cross River state..

How many of them do you know what killed them,if nobody bothered to test them?

The absence of ANYTHING ALARMING does not mean nothing is happening..

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by TripA(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Sokoto state is fvcking free check the records we've been going to church and mosques markets was rowdy as usual, except for two weeks when we went from 3 cases to a 159 cases and and it was only churches mosques were still open on Friday it was packed on sallah day see packing and now Arabic school are packed back
banks are still decieving themselves
and private sector is suffering.
and students are getting fat or thinner depending on your level....
Las Las we go alright for this country

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by mrkings84(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
SirWarlock:
What will it take for States to establish it themselves? sad.

Is it the states that Nigerians were donating billions to?
Was it into any state account that WHO, World bank, Jack Ma and co donated billions and equipment to??

Like Cross Rivers for instance, they say they don't have any covid 19 case, then NCDC should just accept it, or go establish labs and carry out massive testing or stop assuming they have the virus when they (ncdc) and buhari are just out there embezzling all the covid funds.

How do u expect these guys to accept that covid 19 is not in all Nigeria when they are cashing out big?
The other day we read here that the FCT covid 19 team went on strike cos they haven't been paid their daily 30k allowances... Who will be collecting 30k each day and will want the source of such juicy income to cease?....

I rest my case!!!
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by DarkJeddi(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
collinsEFF:
fr
om what is going on in the state we're safe ,if the virus is here then where are We getting the treatment and why no massive death ...
So where in Nigeria are you seeing massive deaths?

Even in Lagos?

How many of the people that actually tested positive do you think are sick?

Testing positive does not equate to being sick.. shocked
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by DarkJeddi(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Focus9:

Including your house abi...dey believe rubish
You can choose to believe or not,that is your business..

Am sure you are the type that rather prefers to believe every conspiracy theory that your Pastor tells you.. grin
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by Junior66(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Redman44:
The world is resuming full activities on all fronts. Covid-19 is being phased out gradually. Why are cases of Covid-19 rising in Nigeria suddenly? Is it because of the money that will be collected from the WHO and other donor Agencies? Africa has not really been affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic. Let us be honest with ourselves.
Nigerians cases are not increasing suddenly, they have been increasing since day 1.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by Junior66(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
murmee:
Tests or no test, is anything alarming happening in the state. That is the question!
Are people dropping dead on the streets of most other countries with the virus? You guys font have a point. Even South Africa with a small population compared to Nigeria has more cases and deaths. Many European countries with more cases than Nigeria do not have their people dropping dead on the streets. Make una de use una sense abeg. Our stats are similar to most other countries meaning we are generally doing the correct thing.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by Redman44(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2020
mrkings84:

Is it the states that Nigerians were donating billions to?
Was it into any state account that WHO, World bank, Jack Ma and co donated billions and equipment to??

Like Cross Rivers for instance, they say they don't have any covid 19 case, then NCDC should just accept it, or go establish labs and carry out massive testing or stop assuming they have the virus when they (ncdc) and buhari are just out there embezzling all the covid funds.

How do u expect these guys to accept that covid 19 is not in all Nigeria when they are cashing out big?
The other day we read here that the FCT covid 19 team went on strike cos they haven't been paid their daily 30k allowances... Who will be collecting 30k each day and will want the source of such juicy income to cease?....

I rest my case!!!

So we have people collecting 30,000 naira daily as Covid-19 Health personnel in Nigeria? Osanobua Nigeria smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Some people in Nigeria are really cashing out with this Covid-19 matter.

I rest my case too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by samuelson06(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by MoIbrahim: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
so you are saying it's not the constitutional responsibility of FG to protect lives during a global pandemic by providing labs across the country for massive testing which will help to contain the spread thus protecting citizens' lives? Again, if i could get u right, ur ascertion equally means that the FG ought not to have established the FMCs spread across all states in Nigeria? I'm not disputing the facts that state governments should have their own labs in their respectives states but FG too should have theirs situated in all states just as we have state teaching hospitals & federal teaching hospitals, state Unis & federal Unis, etc. Sire, dont be an ignoramus.
Ultimately, there are exclusive and concurrent lists. Just check.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by kadiri3(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmartProf:
While you've made some valid points, the Nigerian government must strike a balance with other indices of life for her citizens. The most important question now is, for the majority of Nigerians who are free from the virus, what is their standard of living, employment status, social security level, health insurance status, level of literacy etc., and how do our government hope to imporove that? Or is it only to improve Covid 19 testing capacity that's our whole problem since 1960? Let the government get Nigerians who are still alive to experience all round access to quality living too
who are dying in this fucking scam disease?
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by kadiri3(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmartProf:
While you've made some valid points, the Nigerian government must strike a balance with other indices of life for her citizens. The most important question now is, for the majority of Nigerians who are free from the virus, what is their standard of living, employment status, social security level, health insurance status, level of literacy etc., and how do our government hope to imporove that? Or is it only to improve Covid 19 testing capacity that's our whole problem since 1960? Let the government get Nigerians who are still alive to experience all round access to quality living too
who are dying in this fucking scam disease?
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by kadiri3(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rikidony:
But AYADE claim say no Case, I just the look AYADE, who take that one serious. here in Calabar people behave as if there's no Coronavirus, nobody is wearing face mask again, We just living like we are in another planet.
the virus is scam see people full market up and down no social distancing but we didn't see anyone with our eyes that contact the virus
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by mrkings84(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Redman44:

So we have people collecting 30,000 naira daily as Covid-19 Health personnel in Nigeria? Osanobua Nigeria smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Some people in Nigeria are really cashing out with this Covid-19 matter.

I rest my case too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

My brother, there are people who will wish this virus don't go soonest. That's just the fact!
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by defville: 3:10am On Jun 24, 2020
slivertongue:
cross river claim to be free

Cross River is free. If NCDC claims otherwise, let them prove us wrong.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by Rotimi47: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

If it's true, there's still nothing new. There are over 100 vaccine candidates All over the world undergoing various stages of trials now. Until it's confirmed effective.
There are lots of vaccines but this particular one is very promising and as such a big deal as I heard.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by ceejayluv(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rotimi47:
There are lots of vaccines but this particular one is very promising and as such a big deal as I heard.
It's likely hype. Let it pass through the clinical trials and let's See.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by ceejayluv(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
defville:

Cross River is free. If NCDC claims otherwise, let them prove us wrong.
Yeah, covid virus is sentient and scared of crossing the boundaries of Cross River.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: No State In Nigeria Is COVID-19 Free by Rotimi47: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

It's likely hype. Let it pass through the clinical trials and let's See.
What I'm waiting to hear is that most of these vaccines pass these trials so that people can go back to their legit activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Reports Malaria Vaccine Breakthrough / COVID-19 Update For December 27 2020 In Nigeria / PERMANENT Non Medical Method Of Curing MOUTH ODOUR.!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.