Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Online Business Without Running Out Of Data And Airtime - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Without Running Out Of Data And Airtime (264 Views)

System Of Generating Traffic Without Running Paid Ads [snapshots Included] / Nigeria Running Out Of FOREX – John Campbell, Ex-US Ambassador / Win One Million Naira Cash And Airtime In Maggi Mega Millionaire Promos (redeem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business Without Running Out Of Data And Airtime by resourcedude: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
We do need data and airtime almost on daily bases and sometimes, we run out of data and airtime when we need them most. Yes because we cannot do without them.
Here, I will show you an online business where you not only receive residual income, you will also not run out of data and airtime, even cable TV subscriptions, at least the cheapest subscription plan! If you need it indicate by typing: I'm in.
Re: Online Business Without Running Out Of Data And Airtime by Dekadet(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm in
Re: Online Business Without Running Out Of Data And Airtime by Prodigee: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oya na
Re: Online Business Without Running Out Of Data And Airtime by resourcedude: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2020
RAGP business does that for you!
How?
-Every airtime you recharge your phone and for another person, you are paid 10% of the amount. Like you get #100 for #1000 airtime etc.

-Every data you load for yourself and another person, you are paid 20% of the amount. Like you are paid #200 for #1000 data you load,etc.

-You are also paid for subscribing for Dstv, Gotv, Startimes, and PHCN bills.

-NECO, JAMB, WAEC and GCE scratch cards will soon follow up.

Then Comes your Free Airtime & Data
When you calculate the accumulation of these bonuses, which comes in daily. Do you think you will still spend money from your pocket to buy airtime, data, cable TV subscriptions and even your PHCN.

The Basic Requirements
To start, you need a license of #5000 for VTU portal (the likes of firstmonie, Opay, Pagan, Quickteller and bank VTU). #1000 will be paid to you automatically as a bonus in your ewallet account after being licensed or registered.

So simple!!! All for just 5k token.
Save To Invest, don't wait until you have Millions before you invest.

Other Bigger Incentive Awaits You!
Re: Online Business Without Running Out Of Data And Airtime by resourcedude: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Follow me on my WhatsApp & Telegram on 08181348167

(1) (Reply)

N2.3trillion Approved By Nigerian Govt As COVID-19 Stimulus / Is Online Business Legit Or A Scam. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.