Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Which Animal Do You Hate The Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Animal Do You Hate The Most? (242 Views)

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Animal Do You Hate The Most? by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Due to some snake threads on NL, I've come to realize that everyone have one or more animal(s) they hate with passion. For many, its snakes. For Me, the following animals makes the list. Millipedes, Cockroaches, Snakes, Rats, Earthworms and Toilet flies. But foremost of them all are millipedes. In fact I prefer snakes to millipedes. Sometimes I feel like throwing up by merely sighting them. This is because of their sluggish and irritating nature Nairalanders what is your most hated animal and why? Please share.....

Cc:
Mynd44
Fynestboi
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Re: Which Animal Do You Hate The Most? by Imoobot(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Political Animals

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! / Become A Profitable Business Man/lady With No Agricultural Knowledge / The Kenyanlist.com Forum Is Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.