Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? (15691 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / Whatβ€˜s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
At your age, which animal are you scared of?

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by ignis: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cockroach πŸͺ³

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by prezee1: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
ignis:
Cockroach πŸͺ³
Cockroach is an insect

26 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by jeff1607(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Illegal1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Omoh.......i never see who fear snake reach me for dis life..
since my mama born me,i never kill snake once,no matter the size..
i park frm my formal street bcus i see snake inside our compound..

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Princeton92(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Snakes.... Even some humans are serpents too 😐

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Jennyclay(f): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
I’m scared of all animals except dog.

We have 2 dogs in our house, their names are smart and tessy, German shepherd breed. Lovely pets.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
prezee1:

Cockroach is an insect not an animal

If at all you went to school or have finished school...please kindly carry all your certificates to the nearest police station immediately because what did I just read?

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Ihateheadslamer: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Women

Because of woman i lost a good friend over here in Germany.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m scared of all animals except dog.

We have 2 dogs in our house, their names are smart and tessy, German shepherd breed. Lovely pets.

Hmm...I hope those dogs are safe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by ignis: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
prezee1:

You must have missed your basic science class.

Is insect a plant ?

All living things are categorized under plants and animals.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Jennyclay(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rayban25:

Hmm...I hope those dogs are safe
meaning undecided??

Of course they are safe

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by advanceDNA: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
prezee1:

Post your waec result....I want to check something

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by illicit(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Any wild animal if they get too close before I see them will scare me

I mean if I see a snake from afar I am not scared, I will kill it

But imagine finding a snake on the same bed with u and nepa took light that same moment
shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by ahnie: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wallgecko

12 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Aditkd(f): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hen with chicks and snakes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by HarunaWest(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
prezee1:

So an insect is no longer an animal?
Chai chai. There is God oooh

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by b3llo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
I fear Woman pass Lion and snake...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by LeeSmart: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
I fit face any animal for dis world but una see that thing called cockroach i fear am pass anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
The Animal with Breasts and Towtow, that likes Free things. πŸ˜• 😏

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Enskynelson(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
labake1:
At your age, which animal are you scared of?

Mine is Snake, I know that Lala won't like this. Even though I have killed one before, I am still scared of it
Most females are so afraid of snake and don't know why. Some can't even stand the sight of snakes on even on the TV. My wife dreads National Geographic Channels because of that.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by diogo23: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
jeff1607:
Tinubu
😁😁😁😁😁

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Tinububalls: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Snake,I do feel powerless anytime I set my eyes on it.
Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......i never see who fear snake reach me for dis life..

since my mama born me,i never kill snake once,no matter the size..

i park frm my formal street bcus i see snake inside our compound..

And you be man o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by labake1(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2023
b3llo:
I fear Woman pass Lion and snake...

Move on quick

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Illegal1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
labake1:

And you be man o

omoh.......i begin to fear snake well well ever since i see wetin small snake do 1 guy for our area.

snake no get big or small..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Keegan: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Human beings.

1 Like

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by RoadMozart(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na woman ooo
You see them ehn, those Higher animals. Chai

There are some that call themselves Feminists, I commot shoe run from those ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hen with her chicks….

2 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:57am On Jun 07, 2023
A dog bite me when i was younger, i have hated Dogs ever since then.
Where I'm from Pythons are sacred so they don't scare me but i have no problem killing normal snakes whenever i see them.

6 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by VinnyBaba: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

Most females are so afraid of snake and don't know why. Some can't even stand the sight of snakes on even on the TV. My wife dreads National Geographic Channels because of that.

Ur Wife's fear is NOT a normal one. sad

She must have had a Personal encounter with a Snake. Ask her. πŸ€”πŸ€¨

In 2008, A cousin visited us and was recoiling, trembling anytime she saw snakes on TV.

Later, we learnt that she had a Spirit Husband that turns to Big Snake most times. shocked embarassed

Ur Wife is likely the Same! undecided

4 Likes

Re: At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? by VinnyBaba: 5:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......i begin to fear snake well well ever since i see wetin small snake do 1 guy for our area.

snake no get big or small..

Wetin snake do the Guy? πŸ€”

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Minna Against AEDC (Photos) / Picture Of The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Nigeria / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.