Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc (953 Views)

FX Crisis: Ban Crypto In Nigeria. EFCC, CBN Should Move Against Them - Onanuga / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Racheals(f): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2020
According to a statement released on June 18th by Efcc spokesperson, Dele Oyewale, the agency said it is working with the FBI to trace the victims of Hushpuppi’s alleged fraudulent transactions. And also other fraudsters that might have direct involvement with him.https://www.reportngr.com/2020/06/19/hushpuppi-is-the-worst-hacker-in-nigeria-efcc/

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by manduwem(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
EFCC should copy bigger institutions like the FBI, MI6...no need to be coming with statements when they haven't concluded investigations.
Tomorrow we will hear he has Barbados citizenship n the whole thing will become a mess

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Talent wasted undecided undecided, all because of greed and lack of contention.
When I saw he was an Igbo etc, I knew he wud be very brilliant, cuz all my Igbo friends be guru kiss kiss kiss kiss.. but we are not wasting our own talents, we will use it to better the future and make it livable%%% kiss kiss.
Sincerely, Igbos are mostly brilliant, the brain is there, it is in the blood kiss kiss, same thing Ekiti ppl.. most are always brilliant too kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by grandstar(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Racheals

Change the title to "Greatest hacker" and not "Worst Hacker".

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by kenigwe18: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
When I saw he was an Igbo etc, I knew he wud be very brilliant, cuz all my Igbo friends be guru kiss kiss kiss kiss.. but we are not wasting our own talents, we will use it to better the future and make it livable%%% kiss kiss.
Sincerely, Igbos are mostly brilliant, the brain is there, it is in the blood kiss kiss, same thing Ekiti ppl.. most are always brilliant too kiss kiss

Iont think he's Igbo but Yoruba
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2020
He is an Igbo man, the girl is Yoruba
kenigwe18:

Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by donaldking10: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2020
at least he basked in glory for a lil while.
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by segebase(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2020
we miss him
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by hisgrace090: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2020
And what stop you guys from acting since?

Maybe he is giving you guys returns.
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by extol1(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2020
And Magu is what?
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Theelders: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2020
So they said....
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by dangermouse(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
He is not igbo.
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2020
He is check is name now
dangermouse:
He is not igbo.
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Ok.. I thought he was Igbo hoo
dangermouse:
He is not igbo.
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Efcc should employ him

Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by dangermouse(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
He is check is name now
U trying desperately to tag him igbo is very suspicious. Google is ur friend.
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello,I am not tagging him Igbo hoo, and I mean nothing unless you wanna see it in a different way, which u are free to. I thought he was an Igbo man, cuz of his intonation in his videos hoo. So I don't mean anything aside that angry angry
dangermouse:
U trying desperately to tag him igbo is very suspicious. Google is ur friend.
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by dangermouse(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Hello,I am not tagging him Igbo hoo, and I mean nothing unless you wanna see it in a different way, which u are free to. I thought he was an Igbo man, cuz of his intonation in his videos hoo. So I don't mean anything aside that angry angry
Like i said, google is ur friend hoo!. We all knw where Raymond Abbas is from hoo. Stop living in self denial hoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by Galacious1: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Some pple just don't know when to stop
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by surgical: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2020
kenigwe18:

That is the answer he wants from you
Re: Hushpuppi Is The Worst Hacker In Nigeria- Efcc by kenigwe18: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2020
surgical:
That is the answer he wants from you

I'm still not convinced he's not a Yoruba guy o

(1) (Reply)

Palmpay Pos Terminal / No Credit Check Loans In The USA / Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.