Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,925 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

APC Crisis Booms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis Booms (851 Views)

Solar Panel Demand Booms In Power-deficit Nigeria / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / Smuggling Booms At Nigeria, Niger Border, Despite Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis Booms by mamotalk: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2020
APC Crisis: Boms’ appointment laughable....

APC Crisis: Victor Giadom declares self acting national chairman
Victor Giadom has dismissed as “laughable” his suspension from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the inauguration of Worgu Boms as the new deputy Deputy National Secretary of the party, saying he remains the party’s interim national chairman.

Speaking with journalists at the party’s national secretariat shortly after a protest by some people on Monday, Mr Giadom said the inauguration of Mr Bom breached the party’s constitution.

“That is laughable. I’m sure you know that I was elected at the convention, and as I have told Nigerians, that level of impunity and rascality must be corrected.

“You cannot smuggle someone into the National Working Committee without an election. Anybody who wants to be a member of the National Working Committee should present his or herself for a democratic election. You cannot just bring somebody from anywhere to fill any office in the National Working Committee,” he said.

Mr Giadom took the centre stage in the drama at the NWC of the party when he declared himself the acting national chairman on Wednesday following the suspension of Adams Oshiomhole by the Court of Appeal.

Mr Giadom said his declaration was based on the judgement of an Abuja High Court in March.

The party’s spokesperson, Lanre Issa-Onilu, had on Tuesday announced the appointment of the deputy national chairman (South), Abiola Ajimobi, as the interim chairman of the party after Mr Oshiomhole’s suspension.

Mr Giadom on Monday called for a meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the party as the panacea to the crisis ravaging the party.

“There is no other way to solve the crisis than to call a NEC meeting. That has been my decision,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/398947-apc-crisis-boms-appointment-laughable-i-remain-acting-chairman-giadom.html
Re: APC Crisis Booms by SLAP44: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Please hold your own primaries and let's have the authentic APC flag bearer announced soon.

George Ize Iyamu cannot return us to Anini era again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis Booms by mamotalk: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Giadom is in possession of the APC Secretariat, yet some dummy will not agree to the terms that he's their chairman. what proof do you need to be convinced that truly, Victor Giadom is in charge.
That pastor should not overjoy, my advice though

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Booms by FlordFlorez(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2020
APC as a whole is laughable.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Booms by OPPPS: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2020
mamotalk:
Giadom is in possession of the APC Secretariat, yet some dummy will not agree to the terms that he's their chairman. what proof do you need to be convinced that truly, Victor Giadom is in charge.
That pastor should not overjoy, my advice though
When are you going to start the sale of APC govship tickets?
Re: APC Crisis Booms by longetivity(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2020
mr giadom adams oshiomole godwin obaseki bola tinubu ize iyamu Apc supporters buhari
everyone one this list should just die
Re: APC Crisis Booms by mamotalk: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2020
OPPPS:

When are you going to start the sale of APC govship tickets?

that's not the priority of the acting chairman now, may be he wants to clear Oshiomole mess as a start.
Re: APC Crisis Booms by sapientia(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Court will decide.

Let him conduct his own Primaries
Re: APC Crisis Booms by mamotalk: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2020
longetivity:
mr giadom adams oshiomole godwin obaseki bola tinubu ize iyamu Apc supporters buhari
everyone one this list should just die
God don Win no follow them again, point of correction.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Booms by bender79: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Oga. Keep changing the topic of the same story to satisfy your emotions.
Re: APC Crisis Booms by mamotalk: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2020
SLAP44:
Please hold your own primaries and let's have the authentic APC flag bearer announced soon.

George Ize Iyamu cannot return us to Anini era again.

Please read the testimony of your Almighty Oshiomole on your Pastor Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Booms by Validated: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2020
mamotalk:

that's not the priority of the acting chairman now, may be he wants to clear Oshiomole mess as a start.
APC has no candidate in Edo. Ize-Iyamu made a grievous error in leaving PDP. If Obaseki loses PDP ticker, I foresee Giadom giving APC ticket to Obaseki through candidate substitution. Just watch and see the drama in coning weeks.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Booms by mamotalk: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2020
bender79:
Oga. Keep changing the topic of the same story to satisfy your emotions.

truth is bitter.
Re: APC Crisis Booms by Maxymilliano(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Speaking with journalists at the party’s national secretariat shortly after a protest by some people on Monday, Mr Giadom said the inauguration of Mr Bom breached the party’s constitution.

Speaking with journalist at the party's national secretarial simply mean he has unrestricted access to the party's national secretariat, and already playing the role of the acting Chairman of the party.

The question is where was the venue of Mr Bom's inauguration and how could Giadom still enjoys unfettered movement in and out of the party's facility without any inhibition despite the alleged suspension ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Booms by Validated: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2020
angry
Maxymilliano:

Speaking with journalist at the party's national secretarial simply mean he has unrestricted access to the party's national secretariat, and already playing the role of the acting Chairman of the party.

The question is where was the venue of Mr Bom's inauguration and how could Giadom still enjoys unfettered movement in and out of the party's facility without any inhibition despite the alleged suspension ?
APC B secretariat is in First Cardiology Hospital grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis Booms by mamotalk: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Validated:
angry
APC B secretariat is in First Cardiology Hospital grin

they are very smart at hoodwinking the gullible. and the blindfolded fellows are so pliable that they always find it difficult to cross-check anything dished out to them.
Re: APC Crisis Booms by moderatedguy: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
mamotalk:

APC Crisis: Boms’ appointment laughable....

APC Crisis: Victor Giadom declares self acting national chairman
Victor Giadom has dismissed as “laughable” his suspension from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the inauguration of Worgu Boms as the new deputy Deputy National Secretary of the party, saying he remains the party’s interim national chairman.

“That is laughable. I’m sure you know that I was elected at the convention, and as I have told Nigerians, that level of impunity and rascality must be corrected.

“You cannot smuggle someone into the National Working Committee without an election. Anybody who wants to be a member of the National Working Committee should present his or herself for a democratic election. You cannot just bring somebody from anywhere to fill any office in the National Working Committee,” he said.

Mr Giadom took the centre stage in the drama at the NWC of the party when he declared himself the acting national chairman on Wednesday following the suspension of Adams Oshiomhole by the Court of Appeal.

Mr Giadom said his declaration was based on the judgement of an Abuja High Court in March.

The party’s spokesperson, Lanre Issa-Onilu, had on Tuesday announced the appointment of the deputy national chairman (South), Abiola Ajimobi, as the interim chairman of the party after Mr Oshiomhole’s suspension.

Mr Giadom on Monday called for a meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the party as the panacea to the crisis ravaging the party.

“There is no other way to solve the crisis than to call a NEC meeting. That has been my decision,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/398947-apc-crisis-boms-appointment-laughable-i-remain-acting-chairman-giadom.html
My able Chairman ride on......may God bless you
Re: APC Crisis Booms by Testimony7990: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: APC Crisis Booms by romenna: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
APC is so scared of organising a NEC meeting because they know that will implode the party grin

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Sheu Sani Reacts To Coup In Mali / Breaking News / The Time To Restructure Nigeria is NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.