Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Hausa, Ibo And Yoruba Wore The Nigeria Shirt - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Hausa, Ibo And Yoruba Wore The Nigeria Shirt (422 Views)

Comedian Finally Lays To Rest The Debate Between Igbo And Yoruba Who Own Lagos / Jokes On How Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba Exchange Their Mobile Numbers. / Who Wore It Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hausa, Ibo And Yoruba Wore The Nigeria Shirt by coputa(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Nigeria shirt was given to an Hausa man to wear,he wore it up side down. (incompetence). When it was given to a Yoruba,he changed the colour,(hypocracy) while the Ibo man sold it(selfishness).Who wore it better?

1 Like

Re: How Hausa, Ibo And Yoruba Wore The Nigeria Shirt by Futuragetty: 9:29am On Jun 23, 2020
The Hausa man acted that way because he like most Northeners, has little or no exposure to education or fashion of any sort.
The Yoruba man did the exact thing Pa Awo did, being prisoned with your own selfish desire. it's in their blood.

Have you thought about the reason the Igbo man sold the shirt?

I feel he may have thought it's best to swap the green shirt with white strips( which evidently no ONE wants) for a pair of 3 different shirts that's well suited to their DIFFERENT specifications and cultures.

so, in my opinion, The igbo man deserves accolade.
Re: How Hausa, Ibo And Yoruba Wore The Nigeria Shirt by coputa(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Futuragetty:
The Hausa man acted that way because he like most Northeners, has little or no exposure to education or fashion of any sort.
The Yoruba man did the exact thing Pa Awo did, being prisoned with your own selfish desire. it's in their blood.

Have you thought about the reason the Igbo man sold the shirt?

I feel he may have thought it's best to swap the green shirt with white strips( which evidently no ONE wants) for a pair of 3 different shirts that's well suited to their DIFFERENT specifications and cultures.

so, in my opinion, The igbo man deserves accolade.
But the ibo man did not wear the shirt,he sell am.

(1) (Reply)

[memes] 20 Things That Happen When You Go For HIV Test / Silverygold Jokes And Riddles / Meme Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.