Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ladies Come And Hear O ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies Come And Hear O ! (143 Views)

Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Spirits Of The Dead: Do They Speak And Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come And Hear O ! by MFMRevivalist: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2020
# Relationship
Hmmmmmm, I just want to marry a man that will solve every of my problems.
A man that will buy me cars, build houses, take me on expensive dinner.
A man that will lavish me with so much wealth.
I don't want where I will go and suffer.
Abi na who no like better thing!
Ahhhhh see this fine car, when I get married my husband will buy it for me.
Hey.... It's okay wake up! Wake up !! Day don break
What makes you think you cant afford these things yourself even before you meet the man you will spend the rest of your life with?
That dreams you are having for your future husband why cant you have it for yourself?
Real men don't go for liabilities o
Gone are the days when men want a lady that will just sit home all day and get fat for them.
They want ladies that are industrious, full of business ideas.
Ladies that are financially intelligent. ladies that can manage resources and not ones that will waste it.
If you're still waiting on a man to relieve your family of poverty, then sorry for you.
It's high time you understood that no man owes your family financial liberation.
This is the time to groom and grow yourself financially,spiritually, emotionally mentally, skillfully and other wise.
Get busy building your life now, you might not have that chance later.
Have plans for yourself first before you start planning for your future family.
It's never too late!
As a lady, you can acquire riches and still maintain your sanity, dignity and respect.
Forget that lies that as a lady when you acquire wealth, men will run from you.
I have seen industrious ladies that are happily married.
Develop yourself in all aspects and you will be glad you did.
Learn a trade or a skill
Read good books and have something up there!
Learn how to cook nice dishes.
Learn how stay clean.
Live a purposeful life so you don't keep those that their destinies are tied to yours waiting.
A man once said "A lady with beauty, without duty is guilty"
Hope you grab?

Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Possible A Mockery Of Our Limitedness? / Christian Reacted On Malaysia The Other Side Of Truth / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.