Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Are You Currently Unemployed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Currently Unemployed? (2330 Views)

It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. / Do You Stay In Lekki Or Environs And Currently Unemployed? / Do You Stay In Lekki Or Environs And Currently Unemployed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning.

Are you currently unemployed?
Are you between 18 - 35 years old?
Do you desire lifelong skills to become solutions providers in your community?

Apply for the #NPower2020Recruitment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by cornel9297: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
oga pay us our three months stipends and rest.
you claimed we're are only 11k but it is taking you century to process our payment.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by MissW: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
npowerng:
Good morning.

I'm sure BVN would be used to screen out the previous beneficiaries.

My question is, there are some categories of people who registered for the program, were not selected for anything, but were later contacted by text message if they are interested in some kind of trainings in which assessment test was taken but the training never came up(I know many trainings came up at different times). There's one of 11weeks slated to take place in only 3 locations in the country, I doubt if it happened.

Will these category of people be allowed to register afresh? Considering you have their details and they were waiting for something.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
MissW:

I'm sure BVN would be used to screen out the previous beneficiaries.

My question is, there are some categories of people who registered for the program, were not selected for anything, but were later contacted by text message if they are interested in some kind of trainings in which assessment test was taken but the training never came up(I know many trainings came up at different times). There's one of 11weeks slated to take place in only 3 locations in the country, I doubt if it happened.

Will these category of people be allowed to register afresh? Considering you have their details and they were waiting for something.

Provided you were not at any point in time on N-Power's pay roll, you can apply.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
cornel9297:
oga pay us our three months stipends and rest.
you claimed we're are only 11k but it is taking you century to process our payment.

If only you read our previous post, you would have known we have it at heart to pay each beneficiary what they were owed.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Usorohtheman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Walahi, I'm currently unemployed. I pray I will be selected.

1 Like

Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by sholarr12: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
npowerng:
Good morning.

Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by MissW: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
npowerng:

Provided you were not at any point in time on N-Power's pay roll, you can apply.

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by landry07(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
how can someone apply
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by cornel9297: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
npowerng:

If toad read our previous post, you would have known we have it at heart to pay each beneficiary what they were owed.
you pay other beneficiaries which are over 400k every month but it is taking eternity to process stipends of only 11k affected beneficiaries according to your assertion.
This program started well but has been compromised.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Upaka(f): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
I hope am selected. cry

1 Like

Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Airoflaw(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
I pray if there will be transparent in d selection like d 1st n 2nd batches.. Since power has change hand from d initial handler
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Kay25(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
npowerng:
Good morning.

Please what is the criteria for enrolling I have tried it for years now never got enrolled?what are the things to do to ensure one gets enrolled thanks
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Mikkymilli: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
npowerng:

If toad read our previous post, you would have known we have it at heart to pay each beneficiary what they were owed.
Toad ni, frog kor. grin
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by enemachris(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Mikkymilli:

Toad ni, frog kor. grin
It's a typo error, stop laughing at other people's mistakes Mr Sabinus.

1 Like

Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 4:02am On Jun 24, 2020
sholarr12:

Hello,

I need some clarifications.

I read it online that this new recruitment is for only graduates. Is it true?

Is one's local government identification letter/certificate one of the requirements?

Can a B.A holder who has been teaching for 6 years choose the category of N-Power Teach?

And can one use one's international passport instead of the national ID card or voter's card?

The requirements will be put up on the portal when it is open for registration, kindly stay tuned.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 4:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Kay25:

Please what is the criteria for enrolling I have tried it for years now never got enrolled?what are the things to do to ensure one gets enrolled thanks

Visit the portal when it is open for registration, and all your questions will be addressed.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 4:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Airoflaw:
I pray if there will be transparent in d selection like d 1st n 2nd batches.. Since power has change hand from d initial handler

Rest assured the selection process will be as transparent as crystal, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 4:06am On Jun 24, 2020
landry07:
how can someone apply

Visit the portal when it is open for registration, and you will know how.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Esther99(f): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
npowerng:

Rest assured the selection process will be as transparent as crystal, you have nothing to worry about.
I pray so because that's how i wasn't privileged to be selected with the batch B with no reason
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by npowerng: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2020
Kay25:

All you need to do is register, while you leave the rest to the selection process.
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Coldie(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Usorohtheman:
Walahi, I'm currently unemployed. I pray I will be selected.
Are u a northerner?
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by lololo23(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2020
This is a good question, because I have a remote job. I am currently playing my favorite slots. I use top bonus codes Canada to increase my income. This method helps me earn good money. I am my own boss and manage my own time. My job is a buzz!
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Kay25(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2020
npowerng:

Visit the portal when it is open for registration, and all your questions will be addressed.
give the portal Web address
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coldie:
Are u a northerner?
No, why do you ask?
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Coldie(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Usorohtheman:

No, why do you ask?
U said walahi..

That apart, lately hv u observed that ph has not been growing economically. Like investments are not coming in especially outside the oil and gas sector
Re: Are You Currently Unemployed? by Usorohtheman(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Coldie post=91057893]
U said walahi..

That apart, lately hv u observed that ph has not been growing economically. Like investments are not coming in especially outside the oil and gas sector[/quot

yes, it is true. I have observed it. There is no investments in Port Harcourt. No job opportunities apart from teaching jobs. There is no nothing here.

(1) (Reply)

News On National Mirror Interview / Nationwide Massive Recruitment At NICON Insurance For Graduate / Who Eles Got This Invite From KGC, 14 Toyin Street Ikeja: How Real Is It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.