Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. (10584 Views)

When Is The Usual Salary Payday In Your Place Of Work / How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by nkemjacob2(m): 6:19am On May 01, 2023
Tell us how you feel. Do you like your current job

2 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Nobody: 6:28am On May 01, 2023
be the first to answer

1 Like

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by superCleanworks(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2023
Current place of work - Earth.
Section - Nigeria.
E get as this work be. grin

20 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Marketgists(f): 6:41am On May 01, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2023
No.

1 Like

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by shogotermies(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2023
The average Nigerian work place will under pay you, over use you and underestimate you.
But, most people don't have choice.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Plight21(f): 6:59am On May 01, 2023
Where's the work?

2 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by merit455(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2023
My friend work from Monday to Saturday,8am to 8pm. She stayed in New Nyanya,while the office is at area 8. Yestarday been Sunday she was at work, because they were moving to a new location,her madam couldn't compensate them with transportation.

People are really mean

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by ttemmi(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2023
Nigerian employers are satanic and greedy, and as a worker if you don't steal in the workplace you can't become rich. If you know, you know.

26 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Ingredient88(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2023
nkemjacob2:
me no get job for now o, I dey look for job seriously now oooo.
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by dtruseeker(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2023
Absolutely. I usually make $10 before getting off bed everyday 😁
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by zeusdgrt(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2023
Make I nor talk
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by ytdivine(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2023
Create work yourself

1 Like

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Lymetsaucer(f): 9:46am On May 01, 2023
Every job should make you earn or Learn.

If you don't Gerrit...

8 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Kaido: 9:47am On May 01, 2023
I had to quit my job by January. I don't regret it, but funny thing is the company still calls me for assistance till today.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Jennyclay(f): 9:47am On May 01, 2023
YES!!
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Itisallright: 9:47am On May 01, 2023
Sure, I'm self employed and I control my working hours plus the little i earn is enough for me and my family... though i pray to earn more 🙏

9 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by cathodekazim: 9:47am On May 01, 2023
The situation of Nigeria is so terrible that people are forced to accept a job they aren't pleased with. Upon all my qualifications, B.sc/m.sc, I'd to pick up teaching and after so many years in the teaching field, I had to pick up a postgraduate course in Education two years ago. Upon all the qualifications, you get paid a paltry sum as salary and all we'd to do is to resort into private classes to meet up ( called kowope in the street) grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Akalia(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2023
I like my job but I need a better one.
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by free2ryhme: 9:48am On May 01, 2023
nkemjacob2:

As long as it pay the bills
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by inoki247: 9:48am On May 01, 2023
If dem no enjoy am u gt employment for dem...

4 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Akalia(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2023
Lymetsaucer:
Every job should make you earn or Learn.

If you don't Gerrit...
smart talk

1 Like

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by bigdammyj: 9:48am On May 01, 2023
Reading...
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Alexiiydon: 9:49am On May 01, 2023
ask labor party members they love to labor in vain

1 Like

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Poll23: 9:49am On May 01, 2023
I don't have choice for now than to enjoy it so as not to affect my performance cos its through there i'll espect sth at d end of month and be hopeful of better tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Oromoni619: 9:50am On May 01, 2023
Nhmmmmm, you must have side Hustling to top-up if not, na suffer

Reason I add b*t to mine, but it's not still easy but it's good

Try find side Hustling to add up to whatever job you're doing if you're not into b#t , don't do it,but if you can I'm available

Nigeria no easy to stay iswear

But you have to be strong

2 Likes

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Raydave: 9:50am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=cathodekazim post=122857629]The situation of Nigeria is so terrible that people are forced to accept a job they aren't pleased with. Upon all my qualifications, B.sc/m.sc, I'd to pick up teaching and after so many years in the teaching field, I had to pick up a postgraduate course in Education two years ago. Upon all the qualifications, you get paid a paltry sum as salary and all we'd to do is to resort into private classes to meet up ( called kowope in the street) ;
How much do you earn monthly approximately??
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by lomprico(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2023
Hell No!

But I need the money, it's really helping.
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 01, 2023
I prefer not to be restricted to a bullshit fascist corporate office job .

1 Like

Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by MarveworldG: 9:53am On May 01, 2023
Yes
Re: It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. by chromofg: 9:53am On May 01, 2023
Finished NYSC in 2012, got a job same year (@ Diamond bank). Used all my NYSC savings to buy suit and shoe for the job, after 8months I saw shege. Waking up early and returning home late no saving as salary was very poor. After 8months I didn't even tender resignation letter I ran away, my best decision ever since birth. Thank God the story is different now.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Mass Recruitment / Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k / My Job-hunting Strategy Dose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.