Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,785 members, 7,841,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: House Mates Catch Feelings Over Tacha’s Titans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: House Mates Catch Feelings Over Tacha’s Titans (385 Views)

Mercy Shows-off Her Luxury Lifestyle In London As She Shades Tacha & Titans / Symply Tacha’s Titans Collections Gets Sold Out / Angry Tacha's Titans Tear Sir Dee’s Shirt During Homecoming Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: House Mates Catch Feelings Over Tacha’s Titans by 24hrsReport: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2020
The question is “are Tacha’s Titans really toxic”

Celebrities like Beyonce, Rihanna, even Genevieve Nnaji do have a large fanbase, who go to war whenever their favorite is attacked. So would that be seen as toxic?
Yesterday’s Episode featured Former housemates, Elozam, Ike, Frodd complaining about the backlash they got from titans.

Read Also, Tacha Shares Don Jazzy’s Advice
Elozam gave his analysis of the infamous fan bases. For him, the Titans are easily trigged and housemates needn’t do much to get dragged to hell and back. The Mercenaries on the other hand are easily skewed to peace and conflict resolution.

Tacha was on standby to defend her fans. Tacha denied....

Read More: https://24hrsreport.com/2020/06/23/bbnaija-reunion-house-catch-feelings-over-tachas-titans/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia / Nadia Buari Lifestyle And Net Worth / World's Richest Rappers....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.