Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction (44571 Views)

Latest NYSC Issues / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / NYSC Speaks On Date For 2019 Batch 'A' Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by FlordFlorez(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
These scheme ought to be scrapped.

I propose a one year mandatory service in the military for all graduates. That's more efficient and purposeful than NYSC
seconded. Thats what is being practiced in South Korea.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
SLOVFO:
Just like that? Anyone in Nigeria can come and claim any year he or she likes as year of birth grin. We don't have records in this country, how then can we make good progress?
They don't want record.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by hgnbello(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Matcheeew. Dose With Long Leg Will Still Do It. Nigeria Sha. Dey Shld Scrap Dis Tin Jaree

1 Like

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by worldclass68(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abeg when are we (batch A stream II) going to camp jare..........
Or just scrap everything and carry the money give us altogether......400k can start something or help something biko

1 Like

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Pavillon: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
etokhana:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS
There shall be no correction of Date of Birth on Certificate of National Service (CNS) after completion of National Service. Accordingly, you are strongly advised to utilize the link provided on your dashboard for Date of Birth correction during your Online Registration.
Also, note that NYSC will not entertain any request for Date of Birth correction once you have been deployed and commenced your Service Year.

Online Registration is ongoing.

https://twitter.com/officialnyscng/status/1275309289054310400?s=19

No nysc still dy exist.

Na wa oo
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by keentola(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by benji93: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
I kinda agree, 1 or 2 years of military service may be more purposeful, perhaps it will re-instil the spirit of patriotism in Nigerian youths, a virtue which I believe is close to non-existent for most.
KingAzubuike:

I propose a one year mandatory service in the military for all graduates. That's more efficient and purposeful than NYSC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by joviegghead: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol.
Is like you're mad abi.
Purposeful, you say? Seriously?. If you wish to suffer/die in training in gwoza , no wahala. No wish us bad thing, biko
It's best to scrap it completely. Why?
It has outlived it usefulness.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by devafire(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
AkhereOkaka:

That's how it is done in civilised climes

Example?
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice info
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by ElasticStone(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
I used to accuse nigerians of the dishonesty of falsifying their age until I discovered how unfair the system treats people above 25years old.

Injustice breeds dishonesty.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Ekakamba: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
temptnow:
Its only in Nigeria, your waec says you're 25,

international passport says you're 20,

NYSC says you're 25

while National identity card says you're 28.

Nigerians and false DoB are like 5 & 6

Majority of Nigerians are corrupt one way or the other; that's why we cannot hold a major protest. undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by AreaFada2: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nigeria should have a strong enough standing army. We are also not surrounded by enemies like Israel.

A voluntary 6 months to one year of work in hospitals, rural communities, schools, farms, Military, public and private institutions should suffice.

With a record of such voluntary service positively taken into consideration in public sector employment and vying for political office.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by sirjustice1575(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
joviegghead:
Eiii. At least,these NYSC people have finally broken silence and said something.
This a good sign. Biko, when are we going to serve?
That's the most important thing rn. Especially for we stream II batch A waiters.
Finally request:

Make una no post me go Taraba or Gombe. I no shako. Na beg I dey beg.

Have you been able to make your payment after selecting states?..cuz am having difficulties in making my payment, i don't know if it's a general problem.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by mayor1814: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kai, Naija and football age. one of d strongest relationships I have ever seen.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by panpan(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Registration of births is not enforced in Nigeria.

Many parents do not bother to register the birth of their children until it is time for the child to go to secondary school or a tertiary institution, or to apply for a passport. This time lag gives room for all sorts of manipulation of dates and figures.

In several other countries, registration of birth must be done within 60 or 90 days after the child is born.

"Declaration of Age" is still accepted in Nigeria, regardless of when the person was born.

People mention whatever age or date of birth they are comfortable with, because the Nigerian system allows it.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Greenpace214(f): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
I thought they've stopped this scheme
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by gentiboy: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ok.

What is shameful is begging for too long without plans to make out something with money.

Brethren, I beg you to come to my aid.

No matter how small it is, I will appreciate it

Union Bank

0117492393[/quote]

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Oladayo12(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
joviegghead:
Eiii. At least,these NYSC people have finally broken silence and said something.
This a good sign. Biko, when are we going to serve?
That's the most important thing rn. Especially for we stream II batch A waiters.
Final request:

Make una no post me go Taraba or Gombe. I no shako. Na beg I dey beg.
Lol, when did you graduate & sch? i'm also a pcm.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by guru90: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
temptnow:
Its only in Nigeria, your waec says you're 25,

international passport says you're 20,

NYSC says you're 25

while National identity card says you're 28.

Nigerians and false DoB are like 5 & 6

hahahaahaah

Your head de dere Brother.....
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by gentiboy: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na express you dey go....

Have you been able to make your payment after selecting states?..cuz am having difficulties in making my payment, i don't know if it's a general problem.[/quote]

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by gentiboy: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ask me again......�‍♂️

No nysc still dy exist.

Na wa oo[/quote]

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Farki: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
seconded. Thats what is being practiced in South Korea.

Even Benin Republic next to us.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by gentiboy: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmmm....

[/quote]

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by AbuAeesha: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This scheme ought to be scrapped.

and u think all graduate are capable of taking a military service?
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by KingMicky3286: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
What is the name of your church and pastor ?

You can’t be a member of any church and beg online. What is church for ?

Where are the meats in the house of God?

Call your pastor now .

DontEverBanMe:
Begging is not shameful.

What is shameful is begging for too long without plans to make out something with money.

Union Bank

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by sgd: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
https://www./3113483505385128/?ref=share

This group is updated with latest scholarship, fellowship, conference, internship, grant and job opportunities.
Kindly join and invite your friends to join this group.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by SavageResponse(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Those who have ears should hear
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by shogsmania: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
worldclass68:
Which camp are you going to,you're qualified for service yet you're not intelligent enough to relate to what is going on at the moment,you expect them to part 5000 people into a compound amidst all of this

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by shogsmania: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
DontEverBanMe:
Begging is not shameful.

Union Bank

You don't have shame,it is written all over you,you people beg around social media like your life depends on it and you take it as a business, how can a youth with working body parts be begging for money from random people online,can't you go out and look for job,bricklaying will pay you 2500 daily but you're a lazy ass who will rather take something you didn't work for.
I recently caught one of your gangs that masquerades as dozens of monikers to beg all over the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.