Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction (44576 Views)

Latest NYSC Issues / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / NYSC Speaks On Date For 2019 Batch 'A' Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by joviegghead: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
sirjustice1575:

Have you been able to make your payment after selecting states?..cuz am having difficulties in making my payment, i don't know if it's a general problem.
I guess your school sent its list late.
My school sent theirs early. I registered in March.

You just need to be patient. And liaise with PCMs with similar probs.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by rowland545(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have this date of birth issue...Its giving me sleepless nights
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Am interested but I have no data to contact you on whatsapp.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by joviegghead: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oladayo12:
Lol, when did you graduate & sch? i'm also a pcm.
Last year...... Obviously.
UNILAG grin
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by bonnyhope: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This scheme ought to be scrapped.

I propose a one year mandatory service in the military for all graduates. That's more efficient and purposeful than NYSC

Then after that, what nxt
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Farki: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I propose a one year mandatory service in the military for all graduates. That's more efficient and purposeful than NYSC

Nigerian politicians will never do such. It is more profitable for them to have a docile population that is unable to defend itself to prevent revolution.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
seconded. Thats what is being practiced in South Korea.
Supported.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
NYSC confused organization like APC
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
How true is this information, when will BATCH B 2020 START REGISTRATION
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by sirjustice1575(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
joviegghead:
I guess your school sent its list late. My school sent theirs early. I registered in March.
You just need to be patient. And liaise with PCMs with similar probs.

Alright, thanks.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Dalsonjo: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

U must be a graduate before making that stupid comment

1 Like

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by FLOTAN(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
But why would you make a mistake on such material information as your date of birth? Before you save the document simply take few minutes to cross check your details. Paying attention to details is key.

Real Estate investment is calling!!!! Let’s start the exciting journey together.

Check my profile.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by gistsmill04: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's only a useless country like Nigeria that will have a scheme like this... The earlier we realise this the better for us, especially the youth.

etokhana:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS
There shall be no correction of Date of Birth on Certificate of National Service (CNS) after completion of National Service. Accordingly, you are strongly advised to utilize the link provided on your dashboard for Date of Birth correction during your Online Registration.

Also, note that NYSC will not entertain any request for Date of Birth correction once you have been deployed and commenced your Service Year.

Online Registration is ongoing.

https://twitter.com/officialnyscng/status/1275309289054310400?s=19
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by webi1223: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you tired of un-employment or you love
to be your own boss?,You are not alone.
its not a secret that we live in a digitalised
word. web development is the skill you
need to work as a freelancer for companies
both home and abroad,earn more than a
salary earner and change your career.

Want t change your financial situation in
2020 and beyond?

Then this is the most important
information you"ll ever read.

Join TDA on this exciting journey

Here are some of the topics you"ll learn:
-SEO
-Email Marketing
-Copy Writing
-Facebook Ads
-Social Media Management
-WordPress Web Design, and a lot MORE!

It promises to be practical,fun and
explosive!

Date:6th july,2020

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by vioment: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I approve this idea.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Ingredient88(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=90985056] This scheme ought to be scrapped.

I propose a one year mandatory service in the military for all graduates. That's more efficient and purposeful than
Oga did you serve
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Nitah1: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
But if I may ask,what is the essence of putting age bracket for the NYSC?
It is a paramilitary service?
It's no longer national service and patriotism?
To me they should have remove the age bracket and allow anyone that is capable for service to do so.
These are the things that denied many people who have zeal and inner love to serve in the Nigeria army thereby by creating room for AJEBOTAS in Nigeria army today...the result is obvious.
Allow people with love for their fatherland to serve.... which one be not more than 30yrs after strike upon strike in Nigeria's universities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Nitah1: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
But if I may ask,what is the essence of putting age bracket for the NYSC?
It is a paramilitary service?
It's no longer national service and patriotism?
To me they should have remove the age bracket and allow anyone that is capable for service to do so.
These are the things that denied many people who have zeal and inner love to serve in the Nigeria army thereby by creating room for AJEBOTAS in Nigeria army today...the result is obvious.
Allow people with love for their fatherland to serve.... which one be not more than 30yrs after strike upon strike in Nigeria's universities.

By the at this point the 30k been paid by the gvt is the only thing most graduate will benefit from government.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Iswr e go make sense but wait make dem dismiss us first. 5yrs fr Multimedia University foreign man land . Our parents no go cry untop our matter abeg
KingAzubuike:

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by earnit1: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
ok
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Eyah, prospective Corps members need to take the issue seriously.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by mariatt(f): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lobatan!
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by Retrography(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

When we have more slay Mamas going for NYSC.... It can't work.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by One4me: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
temptnow:
Its only in Nigeria, your waec says you're 25,

international passport says you're 20,

NYSC says you're 26

while National identity card says you're 28.

Nigerians and false DoB are like 5 & 6

Dont blame Nigerian Youths, It is a child of necessity!

- Pass Jamb, Fail Uni internal Exam and Vice Versa., until finally you pass both.
- When Universities go on incessant strike, a four year course can easily become 8yrs, through no fault of the Student.
You graduate and deployment wastes another one year!
Then when it is time for job hunting, there are very few openings for millions of graduates
Finally when there is an Opening, all adverts say you must be between the age of 24yrs and 26yrs!
What percentage of Nigerians finish NYSC before 25yrs? Are those over 26yrs, despite being very competent, not entitled to work for a living?
Since it is not a crime to seek to work, if age is the barrier through no fault of the aplicant, then they would reduce the age.
Employers are too stupid at times, to see that a 30yr old can do or do better, what a 24yr old can do.

The solution is for the NASS to make LAW banning the use of AGE to discriminate in Employment.
Once a candidate is fit and competent, age should not come into play.

That is how it is done in saner climes where the educationalduration is even predictable and well structured.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by sonofthunder: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
temptnow:
Its only in Nigeria, your waec says you're 25,

international passport says you're 20,

NYSC says you're 26

while National identity card says you're 28.

Nigerians and false DoB are like 5 & 6
Lol...... You left out the actual date of birth.
Re: NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction by worldclass68(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
shogsmania:

Which camp are you going to,you're qualified for service yet you're not intelligent enough to relate to what is going on at the moment,you expect them to part 5000 people into a compound amidst all of this

Sorry ooo mr intellectual undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Perhaps u could have provided the solution nah
If you don't have anything tangible to say, why not keep the fucking shot up.............................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.