Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,854 members, 7,956,219 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries (47635 Views)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by NAIJANEWSHUB: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Political godfatherism is the new norm in Nigeria now. I find this so pathetic

Meanwhile.
I want to share an online platform that has been paying my bills for the past 2months non stop.
Let's help people with links abeg.
Chat me up on
0:8-0+5:1:7-5'6-3:5+8
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by DEROX: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin whether they bar him or not he will still lose . childs play

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by dinocy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
The movie just started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by dene009: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's natural, it's hand made, it's functional for your kitchen use.

Creative kitchen utensils here for you.

To make your order. just call #09011507423
we deliver to any part of the country.
we are happy to serve you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by steveekeoma(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thothafx:
Let me just stay here and be counting scores...

It's like Obaseki is leading. cool
Thothafx:

Thothafx:

fake scorer.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by FlordFlorez(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
JasonScoolari:
grin

When I opened my window this morning to get some fresh air, I was surprised to see "Grade 8 Zombies" jumping and screaming my name that Obaseki has been restrained by the federal high court in Port Harcourt.

Dem never see anything.
Lolz! Their online apc acting "shaiman" was denied by police from gaining entrance to their secretariat. Dem go wail tire.

5 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by AdebayoL(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Obaseki second term no shaking

8 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by romenna: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
All we are are saying...
At all! grin

Edo is not Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by gfon(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Salvador1: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
vicdom:
grin
I was telling those strong headed zombies that the court order obtained didn't restrain Obaseki, but they called me a wailer. Something that was explicitly spelt out, but I was surprised because they are zombies. They lack discerning sagacity to understand common English sentence.

CC: Dansuqi, Senatordave1
that area zombie was busy insulting me that obaseki agreed on that fake news they where padding and even obaseki accepted the verdict.

Propaganda is what they are reduced to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by chukwuibuipob: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by steveekeoma(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
More SHOCKER for grade8 zombies. I love this drama..
so zombies get grad8? U nva c sth

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Ritchiee: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Money talking but I pity Obaseki.He is a goner because of betrayal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by mamotalk: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
why na? headache, stomachache, mouthache, earache go increase well well
but wetin I know be say
God go Win.
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by kayfunky(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by surgical: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
vicdom:
grin
I was telling those strong headed zombies that the court order obtained didn't restrain Obaseki, but they called me a wailer. Something that was explicitly spelt out, but I was surprised because they are zombies. They lack discerning sagacity to understand common English sentence.

CC: Dansuqi, Senatordave1
I am disappointed in you guys,how can somebody with brain be a zombie it is absolutely impossible
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Salvador1: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi how many times have you been bitten
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by FlordFlorez(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
azmanaty02:
Good one

Dansuqi, pls dont commit suicide yet oo grin
Lolz! Nothing will happen to him. He'll only wail as usual.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Lamasta(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Obaseki has come to stay...I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Salvador1: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
you are shocked too, I guess
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by HRMK: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
ARE JUDGES ALSO WORKING FOR POLITICIANS?NAWA!
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by romenna: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
PDP............. . . . . OBASEKI FOR GOVERNOR
OBASEKI FOR GOVERNOR ............. . . . . PDP

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by JasonScoolari: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! Their online apc acting "shaiman" was denied by police from gaining entrance to their secretariat. Dem go wail tire.
Grade 8 ehn....

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Bewiseedet(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
APC online fighters won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by 042rebel: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
The Court hearing is tomorrow Wednesday 24th. Let's stop preempting the Judge. I wonder what we gain by pushing these false claims and counter claims.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.