Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan (52834 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by myles16(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

sharaaaaap there!!!
Eriako!
igbunuwe gbo yanra!!!

awon family e ni Eranko!!

Eranko jati jati
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by FlordFlorez(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Benitam:
Please, what does it mean?
it means "one is finished"
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
it means "one is finished"
Oh! Thanks
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by fortunechy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
He's indeed Olaniyi.... His name adequately correspond with the crime
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by ajebuter(f): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arewa1408:

How do you know its a female pig? Also, Did the pig give consent? We are still on the matter of weather the pig will forgive him or not and you are doing solemnization and marriage....take your time oh.

grin grin grin
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Luzebox(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why he no try tiger...them be pussy na..mumu grin
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by mindtricks: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nothing we cannot hear, man with dirty pig

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Mikymiky0(f): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's better than rapping a minor.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by pyyxxaro: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
chai I can only imagine the emotional trauma on that pig right now...... pig lives matter

cheesy
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by donb06: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Oh! grin
I grab.
but not the same tone and pronunciation.

cos, Aanu in Yoruba means mercy, while in igbo it means meat.
different tonal pronunciation.

My afonja friend.... Your Flat Head bro is greeting you from the East.... grin grin

Ever since I introduced my Yoruba friends to NL Igbo - Yoruba banter.... We've being catching fun with the names....
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by donb06: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Franklinn1:
Yoruba!!! God forsaken pigs
This is just too harsh bro
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by bimbobimbo: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=leksite120 post=90982848]Pig? Oga o.

The konji wey dey drive men these days has just returned from training o but wait o, pig, u mean that dirty pig?[yes o nobi lie, wonder shall never end.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by BennyDon: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Pig?

He must be a pig to have raped one

Pig Descendant Union

grin
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Ewedegubbler: 5:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Olaniyi indeed. hahahahhahaaahha.. living up to his name.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Sammy07: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2020
donb06:

My afonja friend.... Your Flat Head bro is greeting you from the East.... grin grin

Ever since I introduced my Yoruba friends to NL Igbo - Yoruba banter.... We've being catching fun with the names....

Lols, grin
I schooled in the east tho, so I understand few Igbo.

that's why I know anu is meat in igbo
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by WinningDiva: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Government declared war against Rape on women, now they have turned their attention to rape animals (pig).
Pig rape pig!!
Swines everywhere. Doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Kfed4ril(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Sammy07:

It means wealth has value.

what is it in igbo?

Lol
It means “wasted soul” in Igbo
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Keep quiet. There is nothing new in this. There has always been men with unnatural proclivities and there will always be such men. Your religious rantings won't change anything or anyone here.
u keep quiet! What do u know! U are obviously ignorant! Why would a sane person have sex with an animal!! U think there isn't something spiritual about that? U think there isn't a demon that's inside of him? All these illiterates called Atheists! I pity u guys, though I'm not perfect but I know when I sin I ask for forgiveness from God! Whom u don't believe in
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by YoungAncient1: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Accused pleaded not guilty, while his counsel pleaded for leniency on the grounds that the owner has forgiven him.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Buliwyf: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
armylord:
u keep quiet! What do u know! U are obviously ignorant! Why would a sane person have sex with an animal!! U think there isn't something spiritual about that? U think there isn't a demon that's inside of him? All these illiterates called Atheists! I pity u guys, though I'm not perfect but I know when I sin I ask for forgiveness from God! Whom u don't believe in

First, the average atheist is smarter than you.
Second, it is funny how someone oozing so much ignorance would have the gall to even open his mouth and proclaim another ignorant.
Thirdly, because you are so dense that every form of mental illness or inordinate predilection seem spiritual to you, let me inform you that it isn't.
Lastly, your god is of no use to me. There are 1000 other gods I could believe in and it is certainly not one that makes people think like morons.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Jakumo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

. There are 1000 other gods I could believe in and it is certainly not one that makes people think like morons.

Wait first make I write dis one down, abeg. Monkey no fine but hin mama love am. No be small ting.

Chai ! One TOUSAND GOD dey to worship.

The question when come dey ground be say, na WHICH ONE out of that one TOUSAND GOD, man pikin suppose to dey worship ?

Remember say na ALL pastor dem dey talk say na dem be Papa God secretary, sotay we no come know who dey talk true, and who dey blow lie.

Before I attempt to tink dis matter well-well, make I first carry small Akure Wonda Bush, throway for fire, make am dey sound kpara-kpara !

Dis question get as e be o. Ok make I first finish dis small work when dey ground, before I go fiti come back to testify today.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Second, it is funny how someone oozing so much ignorance would have the gall to even open his mouth and proclaim another ignorant.
Thirdly, because you are so dense that every form of mental illness or inordinate predilection seem spiritual to you, let me inform you that it isn't.
Lastly, your god is of no use to me. There are 1000 other gods I could believe in and it is certainly not one that makes people think like morons.
I don't have strength or rather I'm way too smart to mince words with u. I'm really tired of wannabes like u! Just ask yourself how u came into existence!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Buliwyf: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
armylord:
I don't have strength or rather I'm way too smart to mince words with u. I'm really tired of wannabes like u! Just ask yourself how u came into existence!

Lol. Keep trying to convince yourself you are smart. Every idiotic decision you have made until this moment proves otherwise. Like picking a fight you don't know how to finish. How does how I came into existence prove the existence of your god?
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol. Keep trying to convince yourself you are smart. Every idiotic decision you have made until this moment proves otherwise. Like picking a fight you don't know how to finish. How does how I came into existence prove the existence of your god?
His existence is the reason u are eating and breathing, saying abominable things!! How else did u come into existence?? By your power?? Haha, u are too ignorant! Mind u I know I'm smart ND intelligent! , smarter than any ignorant atheists I've ever encountered! U ain't even as half as intelligent like the ones I encountered!!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Buliwyf: 6:12am On Jun 25, 2020
armylord:
His existence is the reason u are eating and breathing, saying abominable things!! How else did u come into existence?? By your power?? Haha, u are too ignorant! Mind u I know I'm smart ND intelligent! , smarter than any ignorant atheists I've ever encountered! U ain't even as half as intelligent like the ones I encountered!!

The more you scream that you are smart and intelligent the more I know you aren't. It must be hard to suffer so much intellectual disability and think that screaming otherwise will make it true. Lol

The first sign that you aren't very bright is you claiming that your god is the reason I exist yet not able to bring any proof to back it up. Such a shame. I thought you will launch into some logical tirade that proves your claim. Instead you even made more meaningless claims that cannot be backed up. I feel sorry for you. It must be a hard life for someone with such a handicap.

You can claim that your god is the reason the world exist and I can claim the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the actual reason. Unless you actually prove that your god of morons is actually real, all that noise up there is meaningless.

BTW, using your silly logic, how did your own god come into existence? By his own power?? LMAO. I am losing IQ points just engaging you.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Jakumo(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

You can claim that your god is the reason the world exist and I can claim the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the actual reason. Unless you actually prove that your god of morons is actually real, all that noise up there is meaningless.

But, but, but in my village where at least five local Paramount Chiefs already own fairly used cars now, our elders remind us constantly that "Fear of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, is the beginning of wisdom."

We have lived by these words, unquestioningly, and every weekend, we eat Spaghetti to HONOR the Flying Spaghetti Monster, so I am appealing to you that the name of this revered Deity must NEVER be uttered in vain, or in a mocking tone, since age-old traditions must not be dissed by mortals.

Thank you and God Bless Armenia.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Timisamd(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
na dem
people from South West!!!

You really don't have to do this shit ..
I mean.. If am not even precise with your age, you would have be over 18yrs .. And am sure your even 30+ or so.. That's not the point.. Anyways .
You don't have to say this .. Why the heck! Will you ? .. What precisely will you gain from em ? ..
Teens and kids even understand the effects of racism .. They're even seeing enough. . why you old stuff like this will ... Like what the heck!! ...
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

The more you scream that you are smart and intelligent the more I know you aren't. It must be hard to suffer so much intellectual disability and think that screaming otherwise will make it true. Lol

The first sign that you aren't very bright is you claiming that your god is the reason I exist yet not able to bring any proof to back it up. Such a shame. I thought you will launch into some logical tirade that proves your claim. Instead you even made more meaningless claims that cannot be backed up. I feel sorry for you. It must be a hard life for someone with such a handicap.

BTW, using your silly logic, how did your own god come into existence? By his own power?? LMAO. I am losing IQ points just engaging you.
wow u are so so lost and clueless!! I sound funny? Telling u A true God exists? LMAO! I don't have to prove anything to u! Atheism has eaten deep into ur soul! U are lost! U need help!! U keep bad mouthing the God I serve! Come to think of it! Since u said earlier there re like 1000gods. How did they come into existence?? U should really be happy u are gaining IQ points just conversing with me!! U sit in ur chair!? Serving no one! Thinking u own ur life or the air u breathe? Think again Mister!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

I'm happy I told u the Almighty God exists, just in case u lose ur soul(Godforbid) ur blood won't be on my head.. The only words u would be saying is *had I known * while u are gnashing ur teeth burning with ur gods in hell.. Ur spaghetti god
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Buliwyf: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
armylord:
wow u are so so lost and clueless!! I sound funny? Telling u A true God exists? LMAO! I don't have to prove anything to u! Atheism has eaten deep into ur soul! U are lost! U need help!! U keep bad mouthing the God I serve! Come to think of it! Since u said earlier there re like 1000gods. How did they come into existence?? U should really be happy u are gaining IQ points just conversing with me!! U sit in ur chair!? Serving no one! Thinking u own ur life or the air u breathe? Think again Mister!

Another pained nonsense with no proof. Bring proof of your god that doesn't show himself but leaves it to morons like you to be mouthpiece and prove his existence and still the lots of you can't agree with each other on how your god works or what he wants you to actually do on earth. Keep fooling yourself and keep entertaining me. cheesy
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

Another pained nonsense with no proof. Bring proof of your god that doesn't show himself but leaves it to morons like you to be mouthpiece and prove his existence and still the lots of you can't agree with each other on how your god works or what he wants you to actually do on earth. Keep fooling yourself and keep entertaining me. cheesy
lol u think the God I serve? Is a small God?? He doesn't need to show himself to a puny human like u! U keep calling me a slowpoke? It's just like when u purchase eggs, there would be rotten ones amongst them! Same way when it comes to believers..there are fake ones and the real ones! What proof do u have that my God doesn't exist??!!! Look at the skies, moon, stars, the clouds, look at ur surroundings!! The brain in ur skull u are using to think and say trash.. He gave u. God gave u. No matter what u say to me. I love u brother! God loves u too!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by kingxsamz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
armylord:
lol u think the God I serve? Is a small God?? He doesn't need to show himself to a puny human like u! U keep calling me a slowpoke? It's just like when u purchase eggs, there would be rotten ones amongst them! Same way when it comes to believers..there are fake ones and the real ones! What proof do u have that my God doesn't exist??!!! Look at the skies, moon, stars, the clouds, look at ur surroundings!! The brain in ur skull u are using to think and say trash.. He gave u. God gave u. No matter what u say to me. I love u brother! God loves u too!

Stop embarrassing yourself bro.
You dey make me laugh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.