Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan (52810 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos / Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by NaMeAboki: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fucking a pig!
Na wa oO!
Southerners and their waywardness.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Rocksteady1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Weting messi no go see for dribbling....did the pig forgive him part gat me rotf ;DWeting messi no go see for dribbling....did the pig forgive him part gat me rotf
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by feedthenation(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
That's mentally crazy stuff
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Clothingonline9:
It’s for ritual purpose it can’t be normal

Your head dey dia
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
When will the pig forgive him? grin grin

But seriously this is disgusting. Hope the man gets some psychiatric attention
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by MTAIYEM: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Zoorestasy
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Wettoid123: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pls somebody tell me this is not true am speechless!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Skmoda360(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by NairalandSARS: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
For my own pig too.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by princenaira(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
I hope the eyes of our people are open to see that Strange forces have besieged the world!

Man has become Confused!

Man goes for man!
Woman goes for woman!
Man goes for animal!

Outside JESUS CHRIST, Confusion becomes a life Style!

May GOD have Mercy on this Generation!

No confusion at all. It was done for ritual.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by EMMALEX4REAL: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
SPIRITUAL CONJI LEADING TO ONE CORNER
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by wizod(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
olaniyi!, hahahahaha, indeed he is exactly what his name means in IGBO. My Igbo brothers can attest to this, but don't reveal the meaning to dem ooo. Asusu Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by landforeast(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
The name self "Olaniyi". Only Igbos will understand.
The guy ala go niyi
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by landforeast(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sammy07:

It means wealth has value.

what is it in igbo?
Wasted Soul
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
watch out. this will always be a reference point for some people here from now henceforth!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Austeeenxx: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just when I thought I have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Omoslim26: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
that man is an ezigbo Olaniyi
I think there is something happening to the world this days
too much mad news

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Omoslim26: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
ayEbeneyzer:

not all pigs are dirty bro, it depends on the person taking care of them, some people actually decide to have a pig as a pet and when you see it, you'll love to have one.

awee what are you saying

always resist the urge to shaalaye so u don't draw attention to yourself
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Marknsukabag: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sammy07:

It means wealth has value.

what is it in igbo?

Someone who's bound to perish

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Ladymillion(f): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Only God knows what this OLANIYI will do to a human if he can stoop so low to do the do with a pig!Lawd have mercy on mankind, pig of all animals? #TUEH#

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Burntcoal(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is better than raping our boys and girls. Let dem continue to shift their focus to animals. One day their village people go push dem to met German Shepherd. Lol
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by alaskido(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
I do not know what these judges learn in the University an law school. For a pig to forgive Olaniyi? Who tell the judge say the pig no enjoy the thing self grin grin
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wonder how the ringtones of the pig go be especially during the round 3 when she don already warm up. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Zionjack(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
he should be left alone,that's his own choice..he prefers pig to a woman
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
alaskido:
I do not know what these judges learn in the University an law school. For a pig to forgive Olaniyi? Who tell the judge say the pig no enjoy the thing self grin grin
no mind the judge. I even gear sey the pig don pack go the guy's house as the thing too sweet am pass her husband's own
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by BABANGBALI: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Burntcoal:
This is better than raping our boys and girls. Let dem continue to shift their focus to animals. One day their village people go push dem to met German Shepherd. Lol
and who tell you sey German Shepherd no go enjoy am and even ask for more sef
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Otiv: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
You call it konji?? That's an evil spirit. You know .. because we probably dont believe God, we also don't believe in the existence of these spirits.. may God open our eyes of understanding in this generation.
But wait, how can our eyes of understanding be open sef, it is only through the knowledge of Jesus Christ .
leksite120:
Pig? Oga o.

The konji wey dey drive men these days has just returned from training o but wait o, pig, u mean that dirty pig?
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
myles16:

Gbe gbogbo enu oshi e soun, Omo Ode buruku Yi, Dem dey talk oshiomole descendant too dey talk

sharaaaaap there!!!
Eriako!
igbunuwe gbo yanra!!!
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by Otiv: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is exactly how the devil has blinded a lot of people to the truth these days .. hmmm. Bro or sis, wickedness is real! You're only safe in Jesus!
Buliwyf:

Keep quiet. There is nothing new in this. There has always been men with unnatural proclivities and there will always be such men. Your religious rantings won't change anything or anyone here.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.independent.ng/man-in-court-for-allegedly-having-sex-with-a-pig/

Just imagine the defense counsel talking about the owner having forgiven the defendant.

What about the pig? The pig has to forgive too. Imagine the physical and psychological torture that the pig must have gone through.

I will be following this case closely. If the sentence is not satisfactory, I will file for an appeal on behalf of the pig.
Re: Sex With A Pig: Man In Court In Ibadan by morris477(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oga na devil hand work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blessing Olajide Rape & Death: Saraki, Nigerians Call For Justice (Photos) / Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.