Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi (23828 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Sacks Media Aides To Deputy Governor / Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election / Akeredolu Sacks Augustine Pelemo, Called Deputy Gov.'s Wife 'Acting First Lady' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by morris477(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Politics of hatred
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Plain tees available for sale
Check signature for contact

Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by EmekaA125(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by OriOko88(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
AreaFada2:

Abeg leave us. We produce lots of yams, plantain, cocoa, fruits and serious array of vegetables. That is plenty of biological fuel, vitamins and minerals. How body nor go hot? grin cheesy
Never mind the high level of mixing between us since centuries. cheesy grin

[b][/b]Edondo Republic will produce many sexy women.
Lol grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by EmekaA125(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
morris477:
Politics of hatred

Lol
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Where two elephants fight... The grass suffers. grin
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by lomprico(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
DEROX:
cheesy I love this akeredolu but he will be disgraced i so much hate that his ugly HAD called wife lipsrsealed
bigot
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by ajbf: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes in theory.in practice,hes a spare tyre

Whether in theory or not, it has nothing to do with being a spare tyre, Constitution of Nigeria says the state deputy governor has immunity against arrest on Nigeria soil and he/she cannot be charged to court or prosecute in the court.
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Aketi has begin his own movie
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by bidez(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
See Akeredolu a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) behaving like a dictator
akeredolu na human being?��
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by bidez(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

When one betrays one politically,what do you expect?
when only one person they chop alone, what do you expect?
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Dansuqi: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
ajbf:

Whether in theory or not, it has nothing to do with being a spare tyre, Constitution of Nigeria says the state deputy governor has immunity against arrest on Nigeria soil and he/she cannot be charged to court or prosecute in the court.

Leave am.those governors are emperors
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by bidez(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
alfredilly:
Tinubu faction are giving Akeredolu a long rope till the eve of primary before kicking him out.
by God's grace!
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by AsawanaDgreat: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
We know these sack's will come for sure
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by ajbf: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dansuqi:

Leave am.those governors are emperors
You are right
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Micky1903(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thank God ah nodey vote

it is only when you vote for these (mediocre) leaders cause you pain whenever any funny(annoying) situation arises.
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by NAIJANEWSHUB: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
undecided kiss cry this is pure rubbish

Meanwhile.
I want to share an online platform that has been paying my bills for the past 2months non stop.
Let's help people with links abeg.
Chat me up on
0:8-0+5:1:7-5'6-3:5+8

Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Hardeshewar: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Do me I do you God no vex, but worry less about politicians and double your hustle. Get this brand new bag closer/sewer at affordable price. WhatsApp. 08168274338

Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Gennygolden(f): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why Ondo D-Gov's aides were sacked

Seven appointees of the Governor attached to the Office of the Ondo State Deputy Governor have been relieved of their appointments. The Governor announced their disengagement through a press statement released by his Chief Press Secretary, Segun Ajiboye.

The affected aides are:
1. Mr Olomu Bayo, Special Assistant, Special Duties
2. Mr. Olawale Abolade Mukaila, Special Assistant, Photography
3. Mr. Babatope Okeowo, Deputy Chief Press Secretary
4. Mr. Samuel Ogunmusi, Personal Assistant, (Deputy Governor)
5. Mr. Omotunmise Tokunbo, Special Assistant to the wife of the Deputy Governor
6. Mrs Erifeyiwa Shola Akinnugba, (Photography, wife of the Deputy Governor )

According to the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ajiboye, the affected aides were invited to the office of the Chief of Staff to the Governor for a meeting on Tuesday, 23, June, 2020.

The essence of the meeting, he said , was to reassign the affected aides and give them further instructions.

"But it will surprise you that none of them turned up for the
meeting. As a matter of fact, one them sent a message that he would not be able to attend the meeting," Ajiboye explained.

The failure of the aides to attend the meeting was said to left the authorities with little or no choice than to relieve them of their appointments.

"Their action is an affront on the authorities of their employers. The truth is that they chose the path they wanted by refusing to attend the meeting, hence their sack, "the CPS added.

Meanwhile, one of the aides who was earlier sacked, Allen Sowore who posted a reaction to his sack on his Facebook page, said he has been liberated, saying that he can not be cowed into the Akeredolu’s government.

When contacted on phone, one of the aides who pleaded anonymity said the Deputy governor ordered them not to attend any meeting summoned by Akeredolu or any of government officers.

The aide said; When we received notice of meeting with the chief of staff yesterday, we informed the deputy governor and he told us never to attend any meeting summoned by the chief of staff or even the Governor himself.

Another aide of the deputy Governor who replied to the message sent to his phone on why they refused to attend the meeting summoned by the chief of staff , said"i will never attend a meeting called by Akeredolu or his aides"

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by ofiko123(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Not surprised though..I knew that these would happen when the deputy governor decamped to another political party..
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmartProf:
I thought Akeredolu was trying to decieve himself some days back by denying any knowledge on why his deputy was been taken into custody by the police. I knew all those saintly disposition won't last cos he is pained and feels betrayed. Finally as a typical Nigerian politician, he has begun his vendetta with this first torture dance on his deputy

If the deputy had any shame he wud have resigned like it shud be done bt since he has none. He will answer to his boss. U can't run a parallel govt can u?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by earnit1: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
why
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just because he defected to PDP, God is watching.
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by otokx(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Deputy governor wife has a dedicated staff for photography?
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by alezzy13: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
CAn anyone tell explain the genesis of thier falling apart? What really happened?
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by webhostbiz: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Akeredolu and his brother the deputy governor. Both of them are cousins from mother side
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by KingEzo: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
The Debuty gov. Is not a betrayer.Gov. Akeredolu turn ondo state government to family affairs and he used the state treasury to enrich his family.
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by Roma10: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
is that all you can do better than that Am wiser than ur PA Give me a try and i wil change ur thinking for good+
Re: Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi by helpfindbolu: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC / Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.