Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. (31138 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old / Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored against 170 DIFFERENT teams in his career. / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored Against All Serie A Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Naijaarchive(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
oluwaahmed:

2 hours after begging for likes & shares, not a single one. You right now..

Wickedness at its peak grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by charlesm91(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
wunmi590:

I wonder why some people just keep hating on this guy, believe me if this guy finally hang his booth that's when you guys would start talking about him, that if it was Ronaldo, he would have scored.

Believe me, this guy is a football monster and I respect him alot for his hard work.

Our own Yakubu aiyegbeni lost a one on one ball, and nobody is talking about that golden opportunity.

Ronaldo and Messi are special breed, so stop hating on each of them if you are any of their fans.

I'm a Real Madrid fan, when I was watching ball I almost hit my let on a table just because of a lost ball from vinicious.

Do you know what she said? I wonder why you will have to kill yourself on people who don't even know you exist.

My advice to you guys is stop hating on these guys and let them be
True, Ronaldo is unfadeable. He’s the reason why papers have stories to sell daily cos the other guy is somewhat boring. Even after retirement he’ll be in the news. He’s magnet, he can’t just help not being talked about. Haters gonna hate tho but it’s their weight to bear.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by damosky12(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
wunmi590:

I wonder why some people just keep hating on this guy, believe me if this guy finally hang his booth that's when you guys would start talking about him, that if it was Ronaldo, he would have scored.

Believe me, this guy is a football monster and I respect him alot for his hard work.

Our own Yakubu aiyegbeni lost a one on one ball, and nobody is talking about that golden opportunity.

Ronaldo and Messi are special breed, so stop hating on each of them if you are any of their fans.

I'm a Real Madrid fan, when I was watching ball I almost hit my let on a table just because of a lost ball from vinicious.

Do you know what she said? I wonder why you will have to kill yourself on people who don't even know you exist.

I understand you mean well. But comparing Ronaldo to Messi in football is kinda dishonest.

If we would be honest, Messi is in a class of his own. Then, Ronaldo is a beast too.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by EmmyKrim(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
still the goat, u think scoring penalty is easy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by sheyitokz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
oluwaahmed:

2 hours after begging for likes & shares, not a single one. You right now..
PALABA TIE NIYEN
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Agba1st: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
wunmi590:

Chop nuckle bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Realoneyoung(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stop going against him.. If they're not fouled he won't be allowed to kick the penalty.. And they know he's the best man for it.. He's the Best happy and rich sad sad sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Ovie56(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Convinient how they fail to mention he has scored over 700 goals and that Messi has scored 90 and missed 26
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Gbogbowa: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
jojofola:
Penaldo.

Even Penaldo's son admires Messi.
Messi still stuns an empty pitch!
Messi still remains the greatest ever.
where was Messi against Sevilla but you conderm Ronaldo against Napoli
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Myketuale(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He has never missed any penalty in his career

who told u dat??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by ufpeace(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Juventus Agree £72.5m Deal With Barcelona For Arthur

Juventus has agreed a £72.5m deal for Barcelona Midfielder Arthur Melo, but must convince the player to join them.

According to Sky sports, Juventus has also offered Arthur more wage than its current club Barcelona. The wage offer is reportedly £4.5m a year.

Arthur is expected to play for Barca on Tuesday against Athletic Bilbao, but it’s being reported that his preference is still to stay at the Nou Camp and fight for his place.
Read more: https://globgist.com/juventus-agree-72-5m-deal-with-barcelona-for-arthur/

LukasPodolski:
Reactions..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by blessedchild234(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ronaldo is good , great achievement.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Kingnelson9: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
PrecioussB:
Y'all just hating for no reason
not everybody hates him my sister, atleast i dnt

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by MiddleDimension: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

Can you state the reasons why you think he was lazy shocked
you can imagine the antagonism the guy faces. someone thinks Ronaldo is lazy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by MiddleDimension: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jeferious:
Me...I read about how hard Ronaldo works in the gym and I initially concluded that he was very hardworking.

I sincerely believe that all that hardwork is not done in order to be fit enough to score "lazy" goals like penalties and tap-ins. He trains for something else that is not football
messi takes all the penaties that come to Barcelona and Argentina. how many has he converted?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by MiddleDimension: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Shugargal:
That's what he knows how to do best...
he scored a goal beautifully executed yesterday. it was ruled as offside
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by MiddleDimension: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
ghettokid1:

No mind him joor, na only tap in & penalty he sabi that is why he is called 'Penaldo'
the goal that got him a standing ovation and brought him to Juventus was a penalty too?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by wunmi590(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
thesicilian:

If any of them has ever played the game, they'd know that it takes a lot to even score a penalty.

Like you said, he's a football monster that'll probably only be truly appreciated after he's gone.

His work rate is always an inspiration to me everyday.

You made alot of sense bro

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by wunmi590(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
my fellow madridista. Our blood is white cool

Honestly, Madrista till eternity and will also spread the good news like gospel to all my generations cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by wunmi590(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Donpaper:
Success is hard for most people, hence their hatred

You get it bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by wunmi590(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
charlesm91:
True, Ronaldo is unfadeable. He’s the reason why papers have stories to sell daily cos the other guy is somewhat boring. Even after retirement he’ll be in the news. He’s magnet, he can’t just help not being talked about. Haters gonna hate tho but it’s their weight to bear.

You really nailed it bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by wunmi590(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
damosky12:

I understand you mean well. But comparing Ronaldo to Messi in football is kinda dishonest.

If we would be honest, Messi is in a class of his own. Then, Ronaldo is a beast too.

We can't act the same, even the so called twins have their different characters.

They are both good and play and enjoy the way they play differently
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Jeferious: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:
messi takes all the penaties that come to Barcelona and Argentina. how many has he converted?
And having a better penalty conversion rate makes Ronaldo an overall better player than Messi And in my comment that you quoted, I made hardwork on the pitch the subject of my comment. But you can ignore that since you just want to tell me about Ronaldo's football strength that I definitely didn't deny.

Just know that you can't drag me into a Messi versus Ronaldo debate. Nah Nah Nah. If your eyesight is faulty or your TV has an acute poor image quality, then that's your problem. But for those who appreciate obvious truth, the answer is obvious too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Jeferious: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
MiddleDimension:
And having a better penalty conversion rate makes Ronaldo an overall better player than Messi And in my comment that you quoted, I made hardwork on the pitch the subject of my comment. But you can ignore that since you just want to tell me about Ronaldo's football strength that I definitely didn't deny.

Just know that you can't drag me into a Messi versus Ronaldo debate. Nah Nah Nah. If your eyesight is faulty or your TV has an acute poor image quality, then that's your problem. But for those who appreciate obvious truth, the answer is obvious too for them
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by wunmi590(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Agba1st:
[color=#006600][/color]
Chop nuckle bro

cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by smartdigics: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Ronaldo is the real GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Youngson88(m): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Most people don't really know Cristiano Ronaldo.

Just try and watch him from 2003 to 2018, you all will understand better.

I think we have so many kids on this forum that are less than 30 years of age.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by adetutuolajide: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Messi is the God of football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by dfrost: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2020
wunmi590:

Wunmi, no make me remember wetin I wan try forget. angry

What Yakumiss lost was a one on goal opportunity, not one on one. angry angry angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by wunmi590(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
dfrost:

Wunmi, no make me remember wetin I wan try forget. angry

What Yakumiss lost was a one on goal opportunity, not one on one. angry angry angry

Lol cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by Shugargal(f): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
MiddleDimension:
he scored a goal beautifully executed yesterday. it was ruled as offside
Him na oc off side na.. lol.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 120 Career Penalties. by themaestro08(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He has never missed any penalty in his career

He missed against Chelsea 2009 champions league final.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.