Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President (19858 Views)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons / I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by vasco01(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Igbos to the presidency seat in this country is just like the P in psychology

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by nkwachii(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
vasco01:
Igbos to the presidency seat in this country is just like the P in psychology
watch your mouth

1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by nijapoliticsand: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
As much as i agree that Nigerians should give Igbo a chance, I still believe in democracy and I say, let`s vote for the right person. forget tribe, religion and all d jumbo mombo. I read this article that changes the way I see everything!!! https://shapads.com.ng/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-nigerian/

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Igbojihadist: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Onyi22:
T
4 thug
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by nkwachii(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Woleett:
Confused idiots. No biafuro again? Why do they wanna be president of the zoo so bad? grin

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by anungangampu: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
famulan:

I am a Yoruba man. Go ahead and run away. I know this one is above your IQ, so I understand bro. cheesy grin

Next time, tell ur people to keep quiet and play politics instead of their entitlement mentality
Nobody hates Igbos, they are the ones always insulting their hosts in the south-west, something Yorubas would never do.

The day Igbos learn to tame their tongue is the day they'll move forward in politics.
People who are better than you don't hate you, its the opposite. The only people fighting Igbo presidency is youroubas.. That's why I said.. I know how you guys reason.. Have eaten and stayed with your kind and know how you reason.. Once u mention Ojukwu or Ironsi or Nnamdi Kanu it always remind me of a typical yourouba argument.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
anungangampu:

Una thinking though.. Buhari supported sharia law.. Was named speaker of Boko haram... Said bad things about loosing in an election. Today his your president.. And u don't see any problem with it.

Then Nnamdi Kanu who is nobody is campaigning for Biafra and he has followers who are igbos.. All of a sudden... Igbos should not think of presidency because of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB followers.

You see how hypocritical you guys are... They won't be any balance in this country if people who reason like you still exist in here.

Pls when was Buhari named speaker of Boko Haram.. Can u gimme any source or link

Usele** ipob yoots, u will rule Biafra not zoo... Shebi u called Nigeria a zoo, why do u want to rule the zoo??

Nk oo, igbos, ipob, we don't give any fvck, none of u will rule Nigeria....Hausa n yoruba n ND will forever rule.. God forbid igbo rule Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=nkwachii post=91000016][/quote] Na how dem go beat your papa be that for 2023 if he wan sell him vote

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
anungangampu:
People who are better than you don't hate you, its the opposite.

What makes you better than any other tribe? Is it education? Is it money? Is it intelligence? Tell me 1 area where the Igbos are better than Yorubas and I'll tell you 5 areas where we are far ahead.

Keep living in your fantasy world.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
oluwasegun007:

God bless you x3

When I tell my igbo friends this same comment, they take it the other way.

All they need is broker deal with yoruba or hause and Aso rock is theirs...

Looking at the current political atmosphere towards 2023, their best bet is alliance with the North

If they feel the neighbourly connection with South South Region will help them, OYO.

They are only paving way for my brother in bourdilon to Aso rock.

U r senseles* bros... So you think Hausa will align with igbo?

After all that igbo have said to Hausa, called them several names.... Bro, apart from business, Hausa has no link to igbos.. They ain't frnds politically

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by dboss12(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
to hell with ibo presidency, which tribe would support them in the first place.

nonsense talk
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by anungangampu: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

After all that igbo have said to Hausa, called them several names.... Bro, apart from business, Hausa has no link to igbos.. They ain't frnds politically

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

Is there anyone disturbing them from producing the president?

oga savanna bank

pay us our money

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by nkwachii(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
famulan:

What makes you better than any other tribe? Is it education? Is it money? Is it intelligence? Tell me 1 area where the Igbos are better than Yorubas and I'll tell you 5 areas where we are far ahead.

Keep living in your fantasy world.
Ibos are 100% better than Yorubas

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
anungangampu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/

And did Buhari represent them in the proposed meeting?

U r sick... U need treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
nkwachii:

Okay.... Is it by selling Egusi and Ogbono at the market? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by LukasPodolski: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
mrkings84:
Unfortunately, the bitter truth is, it's only an Igbo president that can get NIGERIA OUT OF THIS MESS!
Who is going to get Abia state out of her current mess?

6 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Dareal90s(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
anungangampu:
People who are better than you don't hate you, its the opposite. The only people fighting Igbo presidency is youroubas.. That's why I said.. I know how you guys reason.. Have eaten and stayed with your kind and know how you reason.. Once u mention Ojukwu or Ironsi or Nnamdi Kanu it always remind me of a typical yourouba argument.
Same way you mention Tinubu, you got served what u dish out, u ain't d only one that av mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

Am entitled to my opinion please, and that doesn't give you the boldness to see me as senseless.

Anyways, political knowledge is not for everyone.

The igbos should hold on to business and remain successful in it,

While we determine their sociopolitical destiny.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Spooby: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
This same Jim Nwobodo was among the people that threw away his presidential ambition for Gen. Abacha, when the general wanted to become a civilian ruler. This man said the cap(presidential Cap) only fits the general ( a northerner).

I have learnt the generation of the Jim Nwobodos have nothing to offer to Nigerians except when it suits there pocket. Listen to this people at your peril. They don't have anything to loose anymore.

Please let us pray for them so help Nigeria get better and not put tribalism and sentiments above everything.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by anungangampu: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

And did Buhari represent them in the proposed meeting?

U r sick... U need treatment
u asked for link I gave to you.. You are calling me sick..

Most of you kids lack manners.. I don't care tribe u come from.. But u guys are kids

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Admissionclass: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
winterfell007:
Of course it's our turn to produce the presidency and rightly so... But we must tell ourselves the bitter truth. Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed whatever political relevance we've managed to build since 1999 till date all thanks to his rhetorics of hate speech towards other enthic groups in Nigeria.
My people are yet to understand the full gravity of NK's unguarded statement and yet they allowed him to deceive thousands of right-thinking igbos to cultivate the habit of hate towards other enthic groups other than our own. Neither are we gonna achieve Biafra nor Presidency if we continue to follow the doom part of NK. I've said my own. I know some idiots we call me 'Afonja' for not typing what they want to read. It's their second nature...

You are not Igbo shut up.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:
perfect response

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by mrkings84(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Abia is not in a mess bro, its just that ABA hasn't been in favor with past leaders. But I can assure u that before this governor (Okezie Ikpeazu) is done with his tenure,ABA which is usually thought by many including u to be Abia will wear a new look.

Hope u know am not Igbo anyway....
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
"It(APC) is inconsistent. I can’t understand what was going on there"
Jim Nwobo 2020
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
anungangampu:
u asked for link I gave to you.. You are calling me sick..

Most of you kids lack manners.. I don't care tribe u come from.. But u guys are kids

Well done... U r stewpeed for saying this... Idi*t

U can abuse other tribes but when they abuse u back, u will be playing victim... Usele** tribe...

Better amend ur ways, Yorubas don't make noise... We don't chest beat... 2023 is coming, keep crying as if Presidency is ur birthright

6 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by anungangampu: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
nkwachii:
i know he would end up mentioning few names for me... Yet he knows the truth.. There might be 100 billionaires in yorouba land but the kid still knows the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by anungangampu: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

Well done... U r stewpeed for saying this... Idi*t

U can abuse other tribes but when they abuse u back, u will be playing victim... Usele** tribe...

Better amend ur ways, Yorubas don't make noise... We don't chest beat... 2023 is coming, keep crying as if Presidency is ur birthright
read what you wrote... And think before you modify them
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Naijaarchive(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Chai grin grin ice block please

5 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ok this person sees no other logical excuse for hatred behind the keyboard

famulan:
There are 2 big mistakes Igbos are making, thus limiting them from getting to the pinnacle of federal politics:

1. Thinking someone will come and give the presidency to them just because they feel like they deserve it.
2. Nursing and encouraging a secessionist agenda for the 2nd time.

Igbos must understand that if they are not ready to broker deals with political heads in the southwest and the north in general, 16 years to this time, there may never be an Igbo president.

Also the Nnamdi Kanu of a guy who they have given a cult followership has made the entire country see them as secessionists. So how can a region that calls Nigeria a zoo, wants to leave and is always quick to claim Biafran, be given the presidency? It doesn't work that way.

It is impossicant!

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by TBrown77(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
UNDER THE PLATFORM OF PDP BIG YES BUT APC WAY NO IT IS YORUBAS' TURN BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY REAP WHERE YOU SOW. 5% OF IGBOS VOTERS VOTE FOR APC IN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION SO DON'T THINK ABOUT IT UNDER APC BUT PDP YOU CAN GIVE ITA TRIAL. LOBATAN OGULA.

bolaayenimo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/igbo-president-non-negotiable-says-nwobodo/

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by richie240: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
spiralwedge:
From what I've been seeing online since 2015. It will be difficult for any Nigerian to stress themselves under the sun or rain to vote for a people who insult the rest calling them zoo animals.

Though GEJ is from SS, I and many voted for him, but he made the mistakes that have ruined the chances of anyone ever going to vote for anyone in both SS and SE ever again.
What are these mistakes pls?

The best thing is for SE to remain focused and continue to fight for their own country. That's how freedom fighters do.
I concur!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader / FG Excludes 26 Professional Bodies From 2024 Budgetary Allocations / ‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.