Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) (5816 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by McCoy662(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
According to this Facebook user, this young lady drank sniper and ended her own life because her rich boyfriend dumped her.
He wrote

She took her own life because her rich boyfriend dumped her. This is example of laziness. Nothing stops you from being independent, make your own money, and don't depend on men.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Shedrack777: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
she made the right decision if the story is true. why da hell will he dump her after all the styles she's given him

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by iPrevail(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by decatalyst(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nah the mama and papa I pity.

Most of our youth major in irrelevants.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na wa o. Nothing man no go see for life.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Too bad cry

but some peeps will still not learn that money is not everything. undecided
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Double wahala for dead body (olamide voice).. . I pity her soul in hell .
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
decatalyst:
Nah the mama and papa I pity.

Most of our youth major in irrelevants.
But sha you dey among those youths na undecided

abi you be old man
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by decatalyst(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
But sha you dey among those youths na undecided

abi you be old man

Yes I agree. And that's why I know we are doomed as a Nation!
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by realstars: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
She Has Now rip,
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
decatalyst:

Yes I agree. And that's why I know we are doomed as a Nation!
We are not doomed they is still hope for the future. Be an optimist.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wasted Life!

Young soul just Wasted her Life!

Indeed the way to Hell is broad and wide..
Broad and wide enough to contain Anybody with any kind of life and living ..

Her eyes must have been opened to know what she had done to herself!

Careless Soul!

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
2e
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
I need full Gist to this
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by joviegghead: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sad.
I know this might sound harsh, but she made a stupid move.
No one, I repeat, No one is worth dying for /tossing your life, future and dreams.

Anyway, I'm not surprised cuz when the heart overrides ones thinking faculty, the effect are usually disastrous..
Guide your hearts, or better still be like me, do away with it. Kill any emotion and focus on your goals.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by judedwriter(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just because of a boyfriend,

She took her priceless life... Which she didn't make or create.

Sad. It just shows the danger of binding soul ties in relationships.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by BlackfireX: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice lips , nice breast...hmmm
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by gambia(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
She is not a serious person. undecided I Pity her poor parents.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Passionate888: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rich prick kills broke girl

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by onward4life(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
weldone

inheritance by force
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by marshalcarter: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
This one na mumu ooooh undecided
shout out to all dem ladies who are independent... who don't see their boyfriends as ATM...who wouldn't flash their boyfriends to call them back and they'll still remind him of the 3k he promised....who are not moved by the amount their guys have in their account but still GAT MUCH RESPECT for him cheesy y'all rock

God bless
#Peace

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by dudusky007(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
FAKE STORY!!! SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE SHE STOLE 932K FROM WHERE SHE'S WORKING AND GAVE TO HER BOYFRIEND AND HE RAN AWAY WITH THE MONEY..!!!

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
We are not doomed they is still hope for the future. Be an optimist.

Ok oo. I really hope things change for the better.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
decatalyst:

Ok oo. I really hope things change for the better.
change is a constant thing in life
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Onyenna(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Da fvck!!
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by porthouse7(f): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
U kee Urself cos of a guy, very stupid way to die..RIP anyways
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mere boyfriend you took your life. Which means most divorcees should be dead by now.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by 2cul2care: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Love is a strong emotion, don't awaken it when you're not yet ready.

Secondly people need to stop placing their self worth in other people.

Just look at her, her name is Ewatomi, in the end her beauty wasn't enough for her.
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by 2cribz: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which rich guy. E no go pass camry 08afonja guy. The room looks like a face me i choke you kind of afonja environs surrounded by stinky open gutters sad odd looking dilapidated old school brown roof houses deep down west.
She had a room,food to eat,clothes to put on ,money to buy sniper. Probably she ran out of food stuffs and no more maga and could bear the shame for begging for alms and foodstuffs after probably boasting and doing big gal for area. Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by aycorporat(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
why would she do such thing?
did the guy promise her heaven on earth ?

If you should check closely now, it could be one yahoo boy that all he does is to drink and lazy around all day with a toyota camry
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Annie939(f): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
it's a pity
Re: Young Lady Commits Suicide Because Her Rich Boyfriend Dumped Her (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 24, 2020
RIP....
Won't Rush to comment since I don't know what actually happened......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Man 'Giving Oral S3x' At A Public Pool Party Goes Viral / Nollywood Or Corporal Punishment? / Yahoo Plus Boyz Kill Gf For Money Ritual(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.