Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project (49123 Views)

Gov Wike Pulls Out Of 774,000 Fg’s Jobs, Says APC Has Hijacked It / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by CoronaVirusPro: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's finished.
The last money bag of PDP has pulled out

4 Likes

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Staro:
OK ... but all I know is:

South South is PDP

Niger Delta is PDP

Edo is PDP

Edo is not Lagos

We know you are part of the PDP apologist.
If you die tomorrow because of Obaseki...RIP is the only thing you owe me....

9 Likes

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by CLEVER123(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Polithievians and their wahala
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Dminister(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Another fake news sponsored by APC apologists
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by DNSPro: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
My inner most mind is telling me another strong party aside PDP and APC might produce the next Governor of Edo State...
I believe Wike is right on this one. Some people, in a bid to cause trouble are circulating malicious content like "Obaseki agreed to give 6B" blah blah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by sylve11: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Seanfer1:
Things are getting out of hand with our democracy. They’re all fighting for their selfish reasons.

Na today? cool
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na that trouble go kill all of una for there angry

stupid people, stupid government.
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by earnit1: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
lol
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
annoying set of old people.
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by FlordFlorez(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Everything is normal. Wike is just marking his territory.

1 Like

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by AdviserGeneral: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
seunmsg:
Wike’s lawyers obtained an order restraining Obaseki from participating in PDP primary yesterday from Rivers Federal high court. Wike pulled out of Edo PDP reconciliation meeting today.

The false unity is gradually falling apart while online wailers are desperately trying to deny the obvious. At the end of the day, they truth shall be revealed.

This is how you peddle false news. Don't develop high BP over Obaseki's matter. Shame go catch you las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by moderatedguy: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
OSHIOMHOLE slaves are so desperate to sphew fake news about PDP and Obaseki to balance all the bad news coming out from their darling party APC.Especially now that the Nigerian POLICE has locked out the rogued NWC FORM THE SECRETARIAT...................I pity Ize-Iyamu
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by FlordFlorez(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
bender79:
Wike should go and sit down. He must not be in charge of everything in pdp. Besides his power doesn't exceed Rivers state
he was the first PDP leader he visited even before he joined the party.

1 Like

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by ojbaba95(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Staro:
Wike should please calm down.

There's no time for whining.

Obaseki for second term

Edo is not Lagos

But Edo is Rivers.....una eyes go soon clear

9 Likes

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by 12345baba(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
bender79:
Wike should go and sit down. He must not be in charge of everything in pdp. Besides his power doesn't exceed Rivers state
but the state money looooooooooonnnnnnnnng! Even apc need the state badly
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by stayclearofme: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Staro:
OK ... but all I know is:

South South is PDP

Niger Delta is PDP

Edo is PDP

Edo is not Lagos
The reason you are still poor. Is it PDP or APC that matters. What we want is good governance.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Thetruthshallse(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's about to go down!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by ityP(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
fergie001:

https://ait.live/breaking-trouble-in-pdp-as-wike-pulls-out-of-edo-governorship-project/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

This is what Oshiomhole should have done. Stop interfering in matters that does not concern you. Wike for President❗❗❗
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by ZAWs: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Obaseki is the latest malfunctioning ATM for PDP
More billions jor.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Fuckalldmods(f): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Emperor Wike

You think say Edo state na Rivers wey you dey do anyhow dey destroy people hotels way ashawo/runs babe & Yahoo boys tey dey hustle. Come form boss for here now, e go clear for your eye

BTW why Wike & Uzodinma wan resemble somehow. Dem get the same Developers head

Developer hammer you dia, you better go pick your brain where you drop am.
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by stayclearofme: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
bender79:
He who plays the piper dictates the tune. Wike is the chief financier of PDP so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by keentola(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by maxzzo1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Non sense news
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by pointstores(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nawa
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Fuckalldmods(f): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mind game...
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
deboysben:
this is where you are found faster.

In the other thread you took benjohnson.

Una days of political reckoning is here
No mind that pig

1 Like

Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by ChiefAfonja: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Addme: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Things are happening very fast in both APC and PDP. It's a game,two can play it.
Re: Wike Pulls Out Of Edo Governorship Project by Pauladex(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
I stand with Obaseki. 1billion votes loading from my keyboard.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Electricity Workers On Strike Shutting Transmission Station In Nigeria / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.