Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke (42513 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by muykem: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
How is that concern my life? Anyway they will still partway soon or later.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by AOB1: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Davido my man
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
davido kọ divider ni.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
davido kọ commando ni
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by pointstores(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nawa
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Babymamas(f): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
This chioma or whatever she calls herself is a disgrace to Ibos
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by tydi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

Adwale Adeleke should be more concerned about his own marriage to his wife that isn't up to 6 months yet. Cus I heard there is already a crack in the bridge between them.

When people date and marry for the wrong reasons issues are bound to occur.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrri Who gives a fuckkk
issorite..
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by laajii: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Have you been dreaming of Becoming a Skilled person in Digital Marketing,
Tescomdigitalacademy offers you a wonderful opportunity to learn the basics of Digital Marketing
along with a Certificate of Participation join us at TDA

Want to know how Digital Marketing can help you grow, then send a dm now or call Taiwo, Our course manager on
+234 703 313 4949 NOW if you have any questions.

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Have you even been to studio before. You ass/pussy bleeper!
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares
Who gives a fuckkk if Davido and chioma are still together

Untalented moda fuckker with frog voice
Using too much voice enhancer in the studio
How people manage to listen to his crap songs baffles me

Or deh leleyi o

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by kheny12(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Which one can u do,haters.With his frog voice,he's making it big in the industry.He even don't know if u exist or not.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by DrNueLpureHoney: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice one.

Raw Unadulterated Honey is readily available for you and your family.... Kindly contact me on the number on the picture below let's talk about it
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by hybridblood07(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
May God have mercy on your sinful soul. What have you achieved in life?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by tydi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
FireKing:
Davido whatever you do with life is ur choice but hope you know what women are capable of when you over Jones them.... so settle ur home ur own way

Shut up! simp morafvcka

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Hathor5(f): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Roozzaay(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Is it the people that impregnated another lady?

Blame the player and not people. He is a celebrity who knows the implication of negative media presence.

From my own school of thought, we blame the game and not the player. These guys are humans too, both male and female artists are opened to danger of temptations every single day they step out of their homes. Fame and Money brings great pain and different kind of problems.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by ArattaAba(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
chioma no get sense because David Don chop clean mouth...
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by dalass(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Such a huge amount of hatred in a human being!

Take am easy oh niggar undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by CoronaVirusPro: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Roozzaay:

From my own school of thought, we blame the game and not the player. These guys are humans too, both male and female artists are opened to danger of temptations every single day they step out of their homes. Fame and Money brings great pain and different kind of problems.

Well said.

What fame brings along.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Lolosticlolo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Who cares Who gives a fuckkk if Davido and chioma are still together
Untalented moda fuckker with frog voice Using too much voice enhancer in the studio How people manage to listen to his crap songs baffles me
Who you? How did you form? Go sing make e blow na.. Mtcheew. Dont tear other down bro karma is oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by drkrest(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Davido can never be a real niggarrr

keep on hating instead of you to beg him for a job as his gateman. I hope you know that Davido's former gateman @fatherdmw is richer and influential than you. use your head and repent from this bitter enviness.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by mayor1814: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good. We sha no want hear again for news sey person break leg or person receive black n blue beatings.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Millenniumlady(f): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
rawfact:

Sorry, when did God do that?
rawfact cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Neddstark: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
If Davido like, make him get 6 babymama. Chioma is loyal till the end grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by psalmistkakah(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

brother how can I b real niggarrr?..cos it seems be a real niggarrr give's moral to hook up things
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by LaReinaa(f): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Do we actually care

This Freezer man likes gossip eh angry
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by moneymaniyke143(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

The real niggarrrs in our music industry are 2 face, Burna and WizKid.
In a saner clime Davido is not supposed to be singing
poverty never taya you?......hustle oh
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Petdagr8t(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

The real niggarrrs in our music industry are 2 face, Burna and WizKid.
In a saner clime Davido is not supposed to be singing

Awon enemy of progress before you spew thrash first check the meaning of niggarr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Curves In Jean / Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji To Keep Donating To Feminist Coalition Despite Stoppage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.