Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke (42508 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Kenneth10110(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
What God Has Joined Together
No Man Should Put Afonja

Learn to spread love
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Harrykn: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares
Who gives a fuckkk if Davido and chioma are still together

Untalented moda fuckker with frog voice
Using too much voice enhancer in the studio
How people manage to listen to his crap songs baffles me
Davido can never be a real niggarrr

The real niggarrrs in our music industry are 2 face, Burna and WizKid.
In a saner clime Davido is not supposed to be singing

Damn! You fuckin' hate this bro
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by morris477(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
They are together but they have misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by uchebest20(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
That news made me break up with my babe. So wtf is a rumor now. Nawa o.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Goldenheart(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

The real niggarrrs in our music industry are 2 face, Burna boy and WizKid.

Where's that list of song artists u listen to smiley
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Karlifate: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Made4naijalove:
What God has joined together,let no man put assunder cheesy
Which of the gods?
Poseidon, Zeus or Amadioha
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by olax02(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Andrew13:
Una matter don tire person, u people should go and rest jor

Everyday davido and chioma
how does this cure covid19 abeg?? embarassed
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by big7: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Nig you've been lossing so much of late, or you just trying to get attention for yourself?

Easy ooo no dey drink panadol for another man headache... If they saperate or not its won't put a dime in your pocket. His frong voice has earned him fame and wealth. Pray for that kinda grace.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by uniquetechng: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Hatred will surely kill you, and which saner clime are you talking about
oh yeah Jarule and DMX are from insane clime, learn to appreciate people's effort so God can crown your efforts with unimaginable blessings.
Funny enough Davido has more hits than Wizkid and Burns Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

You are not a real niggarrr.... untalented what person dey bang chart like LovePeddler you dey bad-mouth am like TF BRUV... A sane "niggarrr" gats respect am....
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by TemmyTee82(f): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who gives a flying shi.t?

Abeg make ona carry this Afonja frog voice and im Erosion yam legged mgbeke babe comut here

We are dealing with Important issues right now, Father christmas Aketi don finally show im true colors sack people papa dem wey no do am anything
Wike dn cumot hand for Edo matter
Ajayi dn employ people wey dem be sack before
Giadom mata still dey court
Ajimobi still dey coma
Buhari is still shocked

And you dey here dey bring this noisemaker tori come here...abeg stop nonsense na Davido dey feed me?

LMAO! Buhari is still shocked! grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
So how the flying fvck is it our concern?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Kanaqry: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Oga chill jare! what do you know about saner climes? Saner clime and he won BET, saner clime and he is very well followed in the so called saner clime! Respect a hard worker so you'll be respected in your own trade too, that is if you have one. God bless O.B.O.. in saner clime Buhari isn't fit to be a secondary school class captain sef.

God bless O.B.O with a lot of sense and patience so that he can take care of our sister Chioma very well o jare.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by popweezy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

poverty day hooze 4 ur body.. funny enough, if u wanna make ur small change like you claim, you have to keep ur eyes opened in the night while davido sleeps and alerts still come in.

Let's be candid bro.. your hatred for davido might be the cause of your poverty in life that makes you not to be able to think with your sense to attain your wealth in a legit way but to defraud people who have worked for their wealth..

Well, it's never too late to get a life bro.. peace!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by oyeb15: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Who cares. Celebration of mediocrity.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Ahmback(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
What God Has Joined Together Let No Man Put Afonja
you and Afonjas are like 5 &6

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by justi4jesu(f): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Your Attention Pleaseeeeee

We buy btc everyday at SWEET market rate

All wallets can come to us (PAXFUL, BITCOIN ETC)

$50 and Above or BULK can come to us for fast deals on my whatsapp 08.17.051.53.64

BULK BTC IS NEEDED EVERYDAY.........

We are tested and trusted by many......

All payments are swift as always
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Globallog598: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
How on earth is that my fucking problem nonesense
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Maliqcious: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Shut-d- f-up Boy.. I thought you listen to good music the last time i checked.. What do you call artist like future and T-pain.. Are you trying to say lyrically wizkid beats O.B.O? Burna Boy is outstanding no doubt.. Davido follows note and even with the bullshit you just coff.. Davido have a good and awesome melody to back it up. You need to hit that brain with a wrap.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Queenserah26(f): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Issokay. Make I face my own for here biko wink
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Maliqcious: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
big7:

Nig you've been lossing so much of late, or you just trying to get attention for yourself?

Easy ooo no dey drink panadol for another man headache... If they saperate or not its won't put a dime in your pocket. His frong voice has earned him fame and wealth. Pray for that kinda grace.
don't mind this Edo guy.. He thought we listening to Davido don't know any much better there is no way one can say Davido has not improved from his voice to his lyrics and the fck guy never said anything about is lyrics.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Globallog598: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wholesale coffins available warehouse located at surulere dealers needed delivery nationwide
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Maliqcious: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who gives a flying shi.t?

Abeg make ona carry this Afonja frog voice and im Erosion yam legged mgbeke babe comut here

We are dealing with Important issues right now, Father christmas Aketi don finally show im true colors sack people papa dem wey no do am anything
Wike dn cumot hand for Edo matter
Ajayi dn employ people wey dem be sack before
Giadom mata still dey court
Ajimobi still dey coma
Buhari is still shocked

And you dey here dey bring this noisemaker tori come here...abeg stop nonsense na Davido dey feed me?
yeye warri boy is Davido your Father? Abi the political matters where dey ground you fit run am foreign.. Typical Old warriboy no go yen swe swe for O.B.O matters..
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Olabode971(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Davido always fond of handling with Chioma's breazzz in the public; even inside private jet sef...
Ashawo meet ashawo; tell me how the house go grow into

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maliqcious:
yeye warri boy is Davido your Father? Abi the political matters where dey ground you fit run am foreign.. Typical Old warriboy no go yen swe swe for O.B.O matters..
Na the political matters na concern me, frog voice davido mata no be problem yeye Afonja boy
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by bigcasava1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

his a made Guy! U can't take that away from him. Sorry
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by bigcasava1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is news those witches and wizard don't want to hear
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
rawfact:

Sorry, when did God do that?
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by joseph1832(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ishilove:
So how the flying fvck is it our concern?
appearance, it comes with the territory as regard their fans. There are people who still care how this guys decide to live their life.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by authority2006(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
sanemind2:
Home breakers really want to see them apart
Roozzaay:
Why these people trying so hard to separate these guys?
Made4naijalove:
What God has joined together,let no man put assunder cheesy

They haven't joined themselves together, they're just co-habiting. So, nothing to separate, nothing to break and nothing to put assunder. They don't believe in themselves living together as husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by bsanya(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fiance and fiancee after a child?
It's alright...
They will be alright last last

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lucy Edet Essie Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Parties With Her Friend's In Crutches (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.