Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. (644 Views)

How African Leaders Are Carried In Russia Vs In England (Photos) / US President: There's Going To Be A New World Order, And America Has To Lead It / Putin And Trump Vs The New World Order: The Final Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by tuplea: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
The world is currently experiencing so much change than we are prepared for.
We all need to know that we cannot change history but we can learn from them. What we have is present and we can make a meaningful impart if we take the right steps.

Is anyone else concerned on the increase in the rate at which monument are being destroyed or in how black activists have intensified call for specific monuments showing certain periods in human history to be removed or brought down?

Destroying and removing monuments won't solve any thing and that includes racism. The strengths used in protesting on the streets of US and UK should rather be used to call for African governments to develop their countries. I have never heard Asians crying or shouting #AsiansLivesMatter. It's because they are developing their countries and therefore getting respects of other countries.

Hopefully some days the true black nation will rise and cease to be the one to cry foul in a civilized world.

I read news everyday about how Blacks are causing tremendous change (can't say it is positive) and I was thinking to myself and wondering if it won't lead to more hate. You too put yourself in their shoes. How will you feel?

We know #BlackLivesMatter and also #WhiteLivesMatter but this should not be our songs everyday, #AllLivesShouldMatter.

#Opinion

Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by tuplea: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
I Africa need to rise

1 Like

Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by meobizy(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why should Asians care? The white man derides both Africans and Native Americans alike. Those resource wasters identify themselves as people of colour so they can reap the benefits and put zero effort into activism. If whites update their racism and add Asians, Mexicans, Arabs and other minorities then things will change, forcing these passive groups into action.

1 Like

Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by tuplea: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
meobizy:
Why should Asians care? The white man derides both Africans and Native Americans alike. Those resource wasters identify themselves as people of colour so they can reap the benefits and put zero effort into activism. If whites update their racism and add Asians, Mexicans, Arabs and other minorities then things will change, forcing these passive groups into action.

I understand your point of view. But I still insist that Blacks in general are not doing enough to upgrade themselves at least upgrade their origins/homes.
Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by Danny50: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Black cant rise without unity i mean we need to love our selfs more than ever before.
Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by tuplea: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Danny50:
Black cant rise without unity i mean we need to love our selfs more than ever before.

I agree. Unity is essential to our rise.

1 Like

Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by tuplea: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Have your own website for as low as 30k this month. This is a big opportunity to take your business to the next level.

Call or WhatsApp NOW: 08132380951
Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by babasolution: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Blacks are doing their best,especially young blacks,the older generation of blacks are the problem,until they die off blacks will struggle.the older generation are a useless generation
Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by tuplea: 5:51am On Jul 10, 2020
babasolution:
Blacks are doing their best,especially young blacks,the older generation of blacks are the problem,until they die off blacks will struggle.the older generation are a useless generation

Bro, not all the older black generation are guilty of this. Funny thing is if you ask for their opinion too, they will accuse the younger generation.
Re: See How African Descents Are Changing World Order And Erasing History. by CRoyals(f): 7:03pm On May 14, 2021
Top quality websites design services near you.

Call 0904-525-0769 now

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's Wakanda City On The Rise / Military Filled Chad Street Following President Death / Joe Biden Tries To Flirt With A Little Girl In The Middle Of A Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.