Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? (20851 Views)

Need Help On Finding This Unusual Job Address / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Matheusmartin: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
saintboogie:
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life. No one goes to the Father except through HIM!
Must u guys derail every thread!?..
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Creative ad for an evangelist.in a church
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by ianNssy: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pastorpreneur format
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Very interesting! grin

When I first saw "field harvester," I thought it was a ritual advert. Lol.

But on a serious note now, winning souls for Christ is a compulsory job for every question!

A mandate! You can't be a Christian and comfortably watch people be headed for hell. I mean, you have a priceless gift- salvation, and you don't want other people to enjoy this gift, too?
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol.

What a time to be alive! grin

Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Very interesting! grin

When I first saw "field harvester," I thought it was a ritual advert. Lol.

But on a serious note now, winning souls for Christ is a compulsory job for every question!

A mandate! You can't be a Christian and comfortably watch people be headed for hell. I mean, you have a priceless gift- salvation, and you don't want other people to enjoy this gift, too?

Pastor Primadonna. cheesy

I have backslidden a lot. Can you take me back to God?
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Pastor Primadonna. cheesy

I have backslidden a lot. Can you take me back to God?

This babe, please leave this place! cheesy cheesy
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Livelystone01: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
herald9:
I strolled into my Facebook account this evening and this unusual job advertisement caught me unawares.

What do you think?

Laslasticala
If you are a Christian and you are posting this, then I am sorry for your soul.
What do you think you will attract to the Lord with this your post if you are a Christian?

Have you seen other religions post negative things about their beliefs here the way so called Christians like you do? They even try to justify the errors of their people, but you and your fellows don't know that. You have become direct enemies to the gospel you claim to believe.

Do you know that this will bring insults and attacks from people like you and the others who would not rest until they insult Christ and His people everyday? Is it the best outreach you'd love to engage in?

Some of us Christians are so foolish to understand that we are the ones used by the devil to spread insults against the kingdom all in the name of aligning with "woke ness" or civilization.

The biggest insults against the church today are from people like you who do not know that in their quest to operate in civilization and freedom, they have become the bearers of the torch against the Lord.

If you have a relationship with the Holy Spirit, ask Him if this your attitude or topic is good or OK by Him.

I am waiting for your insult and that of your fellow friends who don't understand anything about the Lord.
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na so I see one job, I come think say na legit... Immediately them tell me to come for interview, na so I reach the place come notice say na GNLD.... The way I take vex comot for there, even the people look me for face know say I no get Joy.
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by lawalosky(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
naso I applied for one last time, the HR that called me can't even speak good English, naso I japa ooo. local man cannot kill himself grin
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
VickyRotex:

Deputy Righteousness89
He has mutated to righteousness 2 oh
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Philomath1212: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pure rubbish
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Jayrow08: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na wa ooo pple no dey fear God again All dis scammers don sign am
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Jayrow08: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
This girl na thief Lovette na her name for PH her number b dis 0812 182 8607, 0812 458 8375

1 Like

Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by oloshun(m): 1:52am On Apr 13, 2021
saintboogie:
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Life. No one goes to the Father except through HIM!

You are here judging. I wonder where I will go as a non-Jesus believer. But all things being equal, we are both human. God wouldn't have given us other religious ideologies if he wanted us to come through only Jesus. If your character is good bro, we might be neighbors in Heaven.
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by mu2sa2: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2021
BetBuilder365:
and how is this a serious topic
When the religion itself is a joke, what do you expect?
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by Mvena(f): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
sad Beware of THIEVES
Dem full Facebook ehn
Re: Seen This Unusual Job Advert On Facebook? by iampeterben(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Salary on God's payroll
Abi e nor good? Do you know what it takes for God to be paying the currency nor be here oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? / I Rather Make N8M A Year Working For Myself Than N82M Working For Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.