Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Death Traps On Lagos Road. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Traps On Lagos Road. (457 Views)

Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Traps On Lagos Road. by Ekejoestar(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pls someone should bring to the attention of the relevant authorities the state of the bad road in lagos state... A good example is the lag-Abeokuta express way along kola -moshalashi axis that is a disaster waiting to happen... This is an ever busy road...and it has gotten so bad that container trailer use to trip over and fall every single day on this road since last two weeks...pls must the govt wait until innocent lives are wasted as a result of bad road with death trap pothole...
Cc...lalasticlala.
Cc...Mynd44
Pls push to frontpage so that the relevant authorities can see it and take action.
Anybody doubting me can go and see for himself
Re: Death Traps On Lagos Road. by nairavsdollars(f): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
I thought OBJ fixed that road
Re: Death Traps On Lagos Road. by Ekejoestar(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I thought OBJ fixed that road

Yes, but it has dilapidated so much that not a single day passes by without a vehicle breaking down due to deep and dangerous potholes...a trailer load of iron rod tripped over this evening on that particular road making it unmotorable till now.
Re: Death Traps On Lagos Road. by lwise(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Pls someone should bring to the attention of the relevant authorities the state of the bad road in lagos state... A good example is the lag-Abeokuta express way along kola -moshalashi axis that is a disaster waiting to happen... This is an ever busy road...and it has gotten so bad that container trailer use to trip over and fall every single day on this road since last two weeks...pls must the govt wait until innocent lives are wasted as a result of bad road with death trap pothole...
Cc...lalasticlala.
Cc...Mynd44
Pls push to frontpage so that the relevant authorities can see it and take action.
Anybody doubting me can go and see for himself

It's a Federal road that's why Lagos state couldn't do anything.

That's road is a disgrace to the nation, I wish BBC or CNN could do a documentary on the state of that road.

FASHOLA IS A FAILURE, HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.

How I wish motorist can block that road for 2 days just to draw the attention of the world to the terrible state of one of the busiest express Road in Nigeria.

I weep for this nation

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria / Is Ango Abdulahi Turning N.e.f Into A Gathering Of Failed And Angry Politicians? / BREAKING: Ex-APC Vice Chairman, Abdulkadir, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.