Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo (30286 Views)

EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Asaba (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by MetaPhysical: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
danchuzzy:

Lol. so now they detain animals too?

You're too kind sir

Thanks for your explanations cool

Go and read history of Lagos. Back in the 50s or 60s or so...the city had an edict....all pet owners are mandated to get a tag for their animals. The tag is a control to identify and keep records on pets and manage their innoculation and veterinary needs. The tag is hung from a collar worn around the neck of the pet.

Any stray animal can be traced if it has a tag round its neck. People will call animal control if they found a animal on the street with no tag. Animal control get there and arrest the poor thing.

Nigeria has lost its ways...we went backward from civilization and we are now in 2020 subpar to where we are in 50s and 60s in terms of social progress.

We should have advanced past a stage that we are arresting cows in farmlands. We are more primitive in 2020 than we were civilized in 1955 or thereabout.

We go scatter this gaddem country. grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Finnestgreat: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Please, don't mention Igbos on this thread. Igbos that don't even have the courage to establish their own Amotekun.
Abeg wetin amotekun don achieve for this country.IGBO HATER
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Finnestgreat: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Buhari & co will finally be happy.

Cows have been finally treated like human beings

They have been arrested just like a person

Next they will elect a cow to office

The Fulanis must be excited with this development

[img]https://s7/images/Cow-animation.gif[/img]

No mind the 2 mumu tribes.

They are there fighting each other as the Fulanis rule them
mumu
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Finnestgreat: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Ondo is not Igboland where the IGP came to give instructions to the Governors there on security and they couldn't talk.

That nonsense only happens in the East.
boo
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by danchuzzy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Go and read history of Lagos. Back in the 50s or 60s or so...the city had an edict....all pet owners are mandated to get a tag for their animals. The tag is a control to identify and keep records on pets and manage their innoculation and veterinary needs. The tag is hung from a collar worn around the neck of the pet.

Any stray animal can be traced if it has a tag round its neck. People will call animal control if they found a animal on the street with no tag. Animal control get there and arrest the poor thing.

Nigeria has lost its ways...we went backward from civilization and we are now in 2020 subpar to where we are in 50s and 60s in terms of social progress.

We should have advanced past a stage that we are arresting cows in farmlands. We are more primitive in 2020 than we were civilized in 1955 or thereabout.

We go scatter this gaddem country. grin

Okay
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by OkoAmarashy: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Abeg wetin amotekun don achieve for this country.IGBO HATER

Amotekun regularly catches fulani criminals. That is something you, your father, your entire tribe, your ancestors and your generations can't do.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Ola5TP: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
gentlestdude:
idiot you are the abnormal one here if my simple post frustrates you
u are just an animal in humans flesh. Maybe u need to upgrade ur brain to 2gb and by then u will have reasonable thing up stairs to say about Ondo State. Thank You
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by gentlestdude(m): 2:39am On Jun 25, 2020
It's a good day
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by gentlestdude(m): 2:46am On Jun 25, 2020
It's well even in the well
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Ola5TP: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
gentlestdude:
okay so your own problem is people having critics about ondo state? how about finding solutions to your problems in ondo state like the stupid light here, you can't force me to say what you want to hear, I've made my point the light here is wack, accept that. I don't need to upgrade my brain to know things here are not right, asslicker it's cause of idiots like you we still have bad government, that's why you're following almost all F gender on nairaland oponu ayirada. Abeg fück off jhor very annoying animal
i used to like idiots like u! U know why? I deal with them with no boundary! Now listen, go back to ur momma and suck some milk, then after come back for ya reply
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by gentlestdude(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
It's well
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Ola5TP: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
gentlestdude:
ode the way you suck your Mama's milk abi? oponu deal with someone on a faceless forum? I laugh at your stupidity like you're gonna block my bank account or you're gonna hack into my phone? I'm complaining about shitty electric light and it's giving you headache you just displaying a fool outta yourself. Why not go to your governor's office and advise him on how to go about it you're here forming superman I wonder how much they are paying you to be acting shameless online. Fool following F monikers like an idiot I shouldn't even be taking someone like you serious lol SIMPs don't reason like normal people, your own case serious you ugly you come still foolish join,no wonder one ugly girl is using you to play ball, you can enjoy my last mention of you and I will also do you the favor of not bothering to read your next mention of me cause I already Know what you'll say, now bye ugly SIM.
Goddamn it, punk nigg*. This guy is crazy mhen, shit crazy with this ur long epistle. Now I'm gonna shave ur head and after that, u gonna lick my ass
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Thats exactly what the overpowering was about.

The herdsmen spotted Amotekun and fired but maybe water comot for gun barrel....or the hammer lock....na hin dem pick race. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Finnestgreat: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Amotekun regularly catches fulani criminals. That is something you, your father, your entire tribe, your ancestors and your generations can't do.
keep dreaming u fulani goat.
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Finnestgreat: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

mumu
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by Finnestgreat: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

jonzz
Re: Amotekun Arrests 42 Cows Over Alleged Destruction Of Farmlands In Ondo by kabillionaire(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why YABATECH Graduate Committed Suicide (Photos) / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life / Human Trafficking; 8 Ghanaian Women Intercepted At Lagos Airport. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.