Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Masters In Entrepreneurship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Masters In Entrepreneurship (3355 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters In Entrepreneurship by 5p1naz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
[size=14pt]hi, im trying to get a school in canada or US that offers masters in entrepreneurship but i seem not to get any online. . . i need the business experts on  here to let me know if i am either not searching deep or searching wrongly,  maybe its not even called master's in entrepreneurship. . . . your help would be gr8.  . .[/size]
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by Coolgori: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2011
Hey check out Babson college in boston. The best Entreprenurship School
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by 5p1naz(m): 12:59am On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]tnx for the info, im checking it out rite away. . . are u a student there[/size]
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by july16th: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by AjanleKoko: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2012
These schools sha. undecided
Masters in Entrepreneurship ke? cheesy
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by yemmyma: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
AjanleKoko: These schools sha. undecided
Masters in Entrepreneurship ke? cheesy

***Chuckles*** If it is not useful they won't create the program right?
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by AjanleKoko: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
yemmy_ma:

***Chuckles*** If it is not useful they won't create the program right?

Well, I am not sure a masters degree in entrepreneurship makes sense. I mean, there's a masters degree in business administration. What would you possibly learn in a masters degree in entrepreneurship? I'm sure some smart ass will show up on here to 'educate' me on how this kind of degree is in top demand by Total undecided
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by Wallie(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Well, I am not sure a masters degree in entrepreneurship makes sense. I mean, there's a masters degree in business administration. What would you possibly learn in a masters degree in entrepreneurship? I'm sure some smart ass will show up on here to 'educate' me on how this kind of degree is in top demand by Total undecided

It will be an MBA with a specialization in entrepreneurship, which is why the OP can't seem to find any info on it. Entrepreneurship is just one of the many specializations like finance, marketing, international business etc.
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by yemmyma: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
hehehehe... here you go again, cracking me up.
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by AjanleKoko: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2012
Wallie:

It will be an MBA with a specialization in entrepreneurship, which is why the OP can't seem to find any info on it. Entrepreneurship is just one of the many specializations like finance, marketing, international business etc.

That makes a helluva lot more sense. Master in Entrepreneurship ke?

yemmy_ma: hehehehe... here you go again, cracking me up.

How so? Oh okay, my quip about Total abi? Don't mind me jare. Nigerians and bandwagoning. Before you can say 'entrepreneur' this thread will start to trend, and peeps will show up and post on here about how their friend just finished the masters, and immediately got a job with Total undecided
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by yemmyma: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
AjanleKoko:

That makes a helluva lot more sense. Master in Entrepreneurship ke?

How so? Oh okay, my quip about Total abi? Don't mind me jare. Nigerians and bandwagoning. Before you can say 'entrepreneur' this thread will start to trend, and peeps will show up and post on here about how their friend just finished the masters, and immediately got a job with Total undecided

hehehe...Total Oyel money. I believe a good career should be fulfilling (joy, happiness, challenging etc) and reward you financially. But what we see mostly from our people is a strong focus on money than anything else. That shouldn't be the case. I feel them sha.
Re: Masters In Entrepreneurship by deenee: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
I don't think you can learn to be an entrepreneur within the four walls of a school. Unless you want to waste your funds or you are just doing it for some form of psychological satisfaction.

You need to learn this from the school of hard knocks, make mistakes, learn from them and move on.

It would be a big irony if you come back and start competing for the few jobs on offer after the completion of your program with your other contemporaries that have studied other business and management related course!

Why not channel the funds meant for the program towards a more productive venture like financing a business plan or idea?

My two cents!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / How Do I Become An IGCSE Certified Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.