Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depression (465 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression by OmarEl(m): 1:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Am Depressed.
Re: Depression by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2020
OmarEl:
Am Depressed.
what happened? Do you mind sharing? Sometimes, you can get better just by talking to someone
Re: Depression by OmarEl(m): 2:03am On Jun 25, 2020
missdivineprove:
what happened? Do you mind sharing? Sometimes, you can get better just by talking to someone
It has not been easy for me lately.....Am emotionally down and depressed.

Since the little business am doing to support myself collapsed Amid Covid19....I have been finding it to fend for myself.
The Lockdown made me accumulate some debts in the hands of some food stuffs stores in my steet.
A square meal a day is a miracle to me.

I want to stand back to my fit.... That's the only tunnel that will change some negative thoughts in.
Lastly....I need a Job
Re: Depression by OmarEl(m): 2:09am On Jun 25, 2020
missdivineprove:

Since the little business am doing to support myself collapsed Amid Covid19....I have been finding it difficult to fend for myself.
The Lockdown made me accumulate some debts in the hands of some food stuffs stores in my steet. The Debts alone gives me much Headache.Cuz I can't move around freely just to avoid people am owing.
A square meal a day is a miracle to me.

I want to stand back to my fit.... That's the only tunnel that will change some negative thoughts in me
If one can offer me a job now it will be a huge moment for me.
Re: Depression by OmarEl(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
No one cares about me
Re: Depression by dobnina(f): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please don't give up, someone cares about you. Don't let your disappointments weigh you down. Nobody has it easy. We all have our inner battles. You just have to be strong my dear.

1 Like

Re: Depression by OmarEl(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
dobnina:
Please don't give up, someone cares about you. Don't let your disappointments weigh you down. Nobody has it easy. We all have our inner battles. You just have to be strong my dear.
You will live long....God Bless you 4me!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Side Chic Calls Married Woman To Insult Her / Almost Out Of Stock!!! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears (UK) 50% Discount Off! / Try This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.