Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! (2901 Views)

Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? / See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At / Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 1:50am On Jun 24, 2020
To begin with, i don't even know what kind of language to speak so as to capture your attention, people always miss oportunities in a bid that it is scam, trust me.. this website I'm about to share it's link (refer you) is 100% Paying!! Yess i am a living witness.. i know people that already cashed out throught this site.. sometimes i dont understand people at all, some people will after reading this, continue whatever they're doing, please.. if you see this message, its your luck.. maybe coincidentally you too want to earn money and you're looking for a paying site, THIS IIS THE SITE HERE

Here are the pros and cons of the site

PROS

1...Registration is FREE!!!

2...It pays everyday.. not like other sites that do pay once in a week or twice.. this Site pays everyday as long as u have up to 5 dollars

3... You dont have to watch videos or stuffs like that.. this site is data conservative..(my experience).. You will see a number diaplayed on the screen and you have to enter that number in a box below(more like when youre opening a goodle account.. that slant letter that diaplays and ask you to type what you see in a box below)

CONS

1... You must have a total of 150USD before you can withdraw(for beginners)
NOTE: After your first withdrawal.. u can withdraw as low as 5 dollars anytime

2.. Every Number you click.. you get 0.2 dollars..

Thats all i can remember..

Heres The Link... https://iedmoney.xyz/880883217323571/

MODIFIED...

I noticed another CONS.. you can't cashout until you get 40 refferals.. i tried cashing out this night, cuz i have over 200 USD (most from referral though)
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 1:53am On Jun 24, 2020
If You have any questions.. i'll be glad to help you.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by damdam995(m): 2:00am On Jun 24, 2020
How do you pay out
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Stevengold(m): 2:03am On Jun 24, 2020
johnnyenglish02:
To begin with, i don't even know what kind of language to speak so as to capture your attention, people always miss oportunities in a bid that it is scam, trust me.. this website I'm about to share it's link (refer you) is 100% Paying!! Yess i am a living witness.. i know people that already cashed out throught this site.. sometimes i dont understand people at all, some people will after reading this, continue whatever they're doing, please.. if you see this message, its your luck.. maybe coincidentally you too want to earn money and you're looking for a paying site, THIS IIS THE SITE HERE

Here are the pros and cons of the site

PROS

1...Registration is FREE!!!

2...It pays everyday.. not like other sites that do pay once in a week or twice.. this Site pays everyday as long as u have up to 5 dollars

3... You dont have to watch videos or stuffs like that.. this site is data conservative..(my experience).. You will see a number diaplayed on the screen and you have to enter that number in a box below(more like when youre opening a goodle account.. that slant letter that diaplays and ask you to type what you see in a box below)

CONS

1... You must have a total of 150USD before you can withdraw(for beginners)
NOTE: After your first withdrawal.. u can withdraw as low as 5 dollars anytime

2.. Every Number you click.. you get 0.2 dollars..

Thats all i can remember..

Heres The Link... https://iedmoney.xyz/880883217323571/

It never pays anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by martolux(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Op, you know the reason why the put a cap of $150?? because they knew it's gonna take some time to reach that, and by the time you reach that to discover its fake, losts of traffic would have been gained made. This is the same method Moneygienie used early this year, lots of guys wasted their data.... you can imagine downloing an app of over 300mb. Op, when you make your first withdrawal let me know.

12 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by mariatt(f): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2020
You will answer a lot of surveys to get a dollar. Now to reach that level of payout?
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2020
damdam995:
How do you pay out

Its your choice..
you can get paid out through bank, paypal or you can transfer the money to bitcoin
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2020
mariatt:
You will answer a lot of surveys to get a dollar. Now to reach that level of payout?

No no no.. they won't ask any question
you just have to click their number ads
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2020
martolux:
Op, you know the reason why the put a cap of $150?? because they knew it's gonna take some time to reach that, and by the time you reach that to discover its fake, losts of traffic would have been gained made. This is the same method Moneygienie used early this year, lots of guys wasted their data.... you can imagine downloing an app of over 300mb. Op, when you make your first withdrawal let me know.
Thanks for feedback.. i'll let you know
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2020
mariatt:

damdam995:
How do you pay out
martolux:
damdam995:
How do you pay out

Hey guys, check last part of the post, i added something you might wanna see..
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by landry07(m): 6:46am On Jun 24, 2020
have you been paid
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Tastemoney(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2020
You will never cash out.... I have been there bro grin

7 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mugu
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Maga
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by astonished: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
this is how lots of people are deceive & scam.

someone will just came across Scam money making site that promised easy earning, without even confirm by first tried & withdraw. he will just come here start shouting making money online very easy & start collecting numbers & email.

collect money from mugu here to revealed scam sites for them that will only wasting their time & resources

3 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by 2kurupt(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Money doesn't grow on trees, you've got to give something to get something undecided

OP these sort of fake sites have been confirmed to be time wasters and just looking for your clicks. Just watch, when you reach the 40 referrals another condition will pop up.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by obination: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dat guy na scammer......u will Neva get paid......don't be deceived....
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Drastical(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
I have registered but how do i earn money.pls help me outfor real pls help me out.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Drastical:
I have registered but how do i earn money.pls help me outfor real pls help me out.
Click the *start watching paid ads* button
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by jom28gy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
What type of business is that
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tastemoney:
Stevengold:

It never pays anyone
Tastemoney:

My Gosh!!
What is wrong with these people!!?
Must u criticize every damn post on NL!!?
My brother, i won't even force anybody.. dey ur dey.. When i cash out, i'll post it on NL so you can see how u too dey mumu..

I WONT REPEAT THIS AGAIN! IGNORE AT YOUR LOST

I HAVE A MUTUAL FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN PAID!

Come to think of it like this, the criterias to get paid on the site are a little difficult.. and for people who are without determination... You may stop half way

Secondly.. If you launch the site.. you'll see top 50 people who get paid DAILY!

Why are we 9ja's always thinking everything is a scam??
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by landry07(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnnyenglish02:

My Gosh!!
My brother, i won't even force anybody.. dey ur dey.. When i cash out, i'll post it on NL so you can see how u too dey mumu..

Come to think of it like this, the criterias to get paid on the site are a little difficult.. and for people who are without determination... You may stop half way

Secondly.. If you launch the site.. you'll see top 50 people who get paid DAILY!

send the payslip of your friend dat have been paid

5 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Sweetmartt308: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Show your proof of earnings, I was once there.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Drastical(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks dude.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by dakoru84: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
I remembered work similar websites did lot of traffic and was supposed to cash out about 2.7 m

After all day and night traffic i was not even sent 1k

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Richardjcooper(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnnyenglish02:

My Gosh!!

Kindly inform that your mutual friend that has been paid to send you payment proofs.

This is not a case of you trying to scam people but truth is you have been scammed and are just working in vain. The only thing that negates what I just said is my first sentence. Goodluck in future endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sweetmartt308:
Show your proof of earnings, I was once there.
Guy im in the process of cashing out..

I only need more referrals

Trust me, if it works, im posting it on NL with proofs

2 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Richardjcooper(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnnyenglish02:

Guy im in the process of cashing out..

I only need more referrals

Trust me, if it works, im posting it on NL with proofs

I love your optimism.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
Richardjcooper:

I love your optimism.
Thanks.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please everyone, hit this link here
https://iedmoney.xyz/880883217323571/
I'm almost done with 40 referrals
After that, I will post Proofs here, on a new Trend though, Just follow me
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by EmmySparky(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
lol op is either a scammer or has been scammed...
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
EmmySparky:
lol op is either a scammer or has been scammed...
What is scam?
I didn't ask you for 1 stupid penny!.. did i?
I also made mention of Free Registration.. didn't i?
What would you lose if you then decide to quit your stupidity and try out the site??
Please, if youre here to discourage others and secretly join the site.. you must be stupid

I made it clear that i will give an update later when im eligible to withdrawn.. right now, i need few more referrals.. so instead of descriminating post here and there on NL as if you were paid to do so, you coulda jst hit thet link, create an account, and leave the rest!

When im done, ill update you guys later if it really pays.
Whats so hard to understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

N13b Suit Slammed On Mtn / Whatsapp Tricks / Get Unlimited Free Credits On Your Mtn Sims To Call All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.