Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! (2905 Views)

Who Else Noticed Change Of Time On Your Phone? / See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At / Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by EmmySparky(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
johnnyenglish02:

What is scam?
I didn't ask you for 1 stupid penny!.. did i?
I also made mention of Free Registration.. didn't i?
What would you lose if you then decide to quit your stupidity and try out the site??
Please, if youre here to discourage others and secretly join the site.. you must be stupid

I made it clear that i will give an update later when im eligible to withdrawn.. right now, i need few more referrals.. so instead of descriminating post here and there on NL as if you were paid to do so, you coulda jst hit thet link, create an account, and leave the rest!

When im done, ill update you guys later if it really pays.
Whats so hard to understand
lol...don't get too personal...now I can see...u have been scammed...sorry...
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Tastemoney(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
EmmySparky:

He will understand sooner or later.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
EmmySparky:
Tastemoney:

EmmySparky:

Please please.. Keep your negatively to your self.. I'm 4kin positive that this will work out.. don't mention or quote me again if you still hv another shit to say, i won't waste my time on you again, if it pays, i will post it on NL.. i need more 11 referrals to get paid, you should have just helped me by clicking that link and opening an account there....then you will wait for me to give you proofs that it really pays..

Please im tired, if you don't have anything nice to say, shut up

If this is a scam why would i be wasting my time..emphasizing on the importance just cuz i need more referrals

Abi your brain no dey work ni??
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by EmmySparky(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tastemoney:

lol...don't mind him ..he is new to the game...
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by Tastemoney(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
johnnyenglish02:

Please please.. Keep your negatively to your self.. I'm 4kin positive that this will work out.. don't mention or quote me again if you still hv another shit to say, i won't waste my time on you again, if it pays, i will post it on NL.. i need more 11 referrals to get paid, you should have just helped me by clicking that link and opening an account there....then you will wait for me to give you proofs that it really pays..

Please im tired, if you don't have anything nice to say, shut up

If this is a scam why would i be wasting my time..emphasizing on the importance just cuz i need more referrals

Abi your brain no dey work ni??

grin
Broke ass niggar.... Better go and hustle and stop waiting for free money.
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2020
After gettin 40 referrals...i was asked to wait within 30-60 days if i choose to withdraw from a bank...
but
there was also an option for instant withdrawal.. but its through bitcoin, you need to hv a bitcoin account..

lemme keep watching..
Re: Stop Wasting Your Time On Social Media!! See How To Earn Money FREE!! by johnnyenglish02(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2020
johnnyenglish02:
After gettin 40 referrals...i was asked to wait within 30-60 days if i choose to withdraw from a bank...
but
there was also an option for instant withdrawal.. but its through bitcoin, you need to hv a bitcoin account..

lemme keep watching..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Order Phone Through Aliexpress, How Save It Is? / Tecno H6 Vs Infinix Hot Vs Innjoo I1s / Glo Network Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.