Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1731 Views)

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... / I Am Koboless, And Really Depressed. Please Help In Any Little way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 24, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Asiaventures: 2:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Can you draft a quality proposal letter and brochure on behalf of a company?

Mbdovey:
Please help a sister secure a job. I'm tired of staying idle at home everyday lately with no hope of resuming after this whole thing. I'm really depressed. I feel every creativity in me is wasting.
I'm a lady, I had a B.sci in Biochem, but aside my certificate, I'm very effective in other field.

Ares I'm very effective:

1. Customer service/front desk (Administrative)
I'm very friendly, very understanding, interesting person and can tolerate customers. I'm quick to pick up new skills, Computer literate.

2. Video Editing: I'm very creative both in editing, scripting, presentation and production in general. Infact, I'm highly knowledgeable in this field (I would have love to develop this nitch personally, but I don't have the capital). Should you have a TV program, a TV station, TV anchoring programs. please I could be very effective to you.
I can use so many softwares and I'm quick in learning new ones.

3. Social health worker.
NGOs in health care/community development. I'm very effective in this area as well.

Please help a sister secure a job. Please recommend me. I have previous work, experience or evidence to show that I'm very efficient in these areas.
I believe no matter the situation going on, they could be job somewhere for me.

Please don't recommend me to do business on my own, because I'm tired of trying to raise capital to make it work.
Thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Asiaventures:
Can you draft a quality proposal letter and brochure on behalf of a company?

Yes I can
Re: . by Cherez: 5:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Where do you stay?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Cherez:
Where do you stay?
but I can relocate should I have something good in any state. Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
If you ain't hyping your qualities then relocate to Lagos after businesses are fully opened.
You can find a friend to squat with for a while and I guarantee it won't take you up to a month before you get a job (at least 80k upward pay)

Or

Make use of job procurement agencies there in Abuja. You can get them online or go to Wuse 2 and Garki they are lots of them there.
You can get their registration form for highest 4k
Then sit down, pray and watch the effects
Peace cool
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dicktion:
If you ain't hyping your qualities then relocate to Lagos after businesses are fully opened.
You can find a friend to squat with for a while and I guarantee it won't take you up to a month before you get a job (at least 80k upward pay)

Or

Make use of job procurement agencies there in Abuja. You can get them online or go to Wuse 2 and Garki they are lots of them there.
You can get their registration form for highest 4k
Then sit down, pray and watch the effects
Peace cool
Alright. Thank you
Re: . by dadadoc: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello ma'am..
Have u heard of freelancing?
If that No 2 is your forte, then it's time to be on Freelancer ,Fiverr, Up work etc.
Check business section.
Move to business/graphics section and advertise this skill.All the best.

PS:U happy with this info,then...put me through this skill..
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
dadadoc:
Hello ma'am..
Have u heard of freelancing?
If that No 2 is your forte, then it's time to be on Freelancer ,Fiverr, Up work etc.
Check business section.
Move to business/graphics section and advertise this skill.All the best.

PS:U happy with this info,then...put me through this skill..

Thanks so much. Yes I've heard. Although I've not tried Fiverr but upwork is not a go area. You will end up wasting all your time, creativity, submitting mind blowing proposals even down to audition level, yet, they wouldn't hire you. They hardly hire Nigerians.

I'm happy with your information. Thanks so much. Which area exactly do you want me to put you through?
Re: . by Mykel51(m): 12:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Join Careermaters, Getjobs and WorkaNigeria on Telegram.

1 Like

Re: . by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Start Blogging Business
Re: . by Dainy1(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
I wish I can help.
Keep pushing. All will be well

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Start Blogging Business
Is it lucrative?
Re: . by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mbdovey:
Is it lucrative?

Very lucrative my dear

1 Like

Re: . by dadadoc: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello.. @ Mbdovey, I hope you're doing well, saw this advert and r'mbrd ur post..as for the area u asked,I am a complete noob.

Re: . by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2020
dadadoc:

Hello.. @ Mbdovey, I hope you're doing well, saw this advert and r'mbrd ur post..as for the area u asked,I am a complete noob.
Thanks so much. Let me quickly go check it up
Re: . by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2020
Dainy1:
I wish I can help.
Keep pushing. All will be well
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Still hoping to get something.
I wish someone can call me and ask me to send my CV for a job.

I will be so excited
Re: . by Graxie(f): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
It is well!!!

1 Like

Re: . by IVORY2009(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Start Blogging Business

Yeah blogging is lucrative and also affiliate marketing, like for Amazon, etc they pay u in foreign xchange.

1 Like

Re: . by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:08am On Jul 05, 2020
IVORY2009:

Yeah blogging is lucrative and also affiliate marketing, like for Amazon, etc they pay u in foreign xchange.

Get in touch with me Now, check out my signature for my phone number
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
IVORY2009:

Alright. Thank you
Re: . by netguy002: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sister, apply for any of this international Jobs and forget about Nigerian jobs.
Go to www.bwoffshore.com
click on careers
click on onshore jobs
finally click on current opening
then apply online for the position of a Commercial Administrator

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? / Man Marries His Pet Dog / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.