Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nanny/tutor With Child Formal Education And Cook Needed 2 Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nanny/tutor With Child Formal Education And Cook Needed 2 Positions (220 Views)

Tutor With Tuteria Fellowship Program, Cohort 1 (up To N250,000 Stipend) / Writer Or Journalist Needed(2 Positions) / Chamsswitch Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (2 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nanny/tutor With Child Formal Education And Cook Needed 2 Positions by Melonne: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello,

I am hiring for 2 positions.

I am looking to hire 1 live-in Nanny, must have been formally trained on Early Years Foundation. For a 1 year old and a 2 year old active boys. This ideal for a former creche or playgroup teacher or assistant. You will be responsible for their day to day care and engagement, alongside other adults in the home.

This is a limited opportunity for only 6 months, there may be an option to extend till Easter 2021.

Females Age - 25 - 40 years

Required Skills:

High degree of patience! very important.
Honest
Christian Please
Hardworking
Intelligent
Proactive (you do not wait to be told what to do)
Very Clean (Please no body odour)
Good command of english - (No Hfactors please)

Must be a Christian in 20s to 30s with a nursery school, playgroup or crèche experience.

Salary depending on experience . You must submit to a background check both employment history and health.

Job Function

Basic household and childcare activities:

- reading to the kids
- arts and crafts
- outdoor play
- teaching them basic manners and self care.

COOK/STEWARD NEEDED

I am looking to hire a cook/steward The successful candidate will engage in cooking, cleaning and laundry.

Requirements
• Minimum of SSCE
• Atleast 2 years prior experience in a similar role.
• Only candidates between the age of 20-45 years should apply.
• Female preferably.
Clean with a good variety of dishes.
Good command of english
• The ideal candidate must live around Ikoyi and it’s environs.
Must have verifiable references and employment history.
Must submit to a background and health check before resumption

Benefit

Accommodation is available.
GOOD PAY

This is a position for 6-9 months max.

Apply using the email: pitapatakids@gmail.com before June 28th.

Start date for both roles is July 1st, 2020
Re: Nanny/tutor With Child Formal Education And Cook Needed 2 Positions by BabyApple(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Melonne:
Hello,

I am hiring for 2 positions.

I am looking to hire 1 live-in Nanny, must have been formally trained on Early Years Foundation. For a 1 year old and a 2 year old active boys. This ideal for a former creche or playgroup teacher or assistant. You will be responsible for their day to day care and engagement, alongside other adults in the home.

This is a limited opportunity for only 6 months, there may be an option to extend till Easter 2021.

Females Age - 25 - 40 years

Required Skills:

High degree of patience! very important.
Honest
Christian Please
Hardworking
Intelligent
Proactive (you do not wait to be told what to do)
Very Clean (Please no body odour)
Good command of english - (No Hfactors please)

Must be a Christian in 20s to 30s with a nursery school, playgroup or crèche experience.

Salary depending on experience . You must submit to a background check both employment history and health.

Job Function

Basic household and childcare activities:

- reading to the kids
- arts and crafts
- outdoor play
- teaching them basic manners and self care.

COOK/STEWARD NEEDED

I am looking to hire a cook/steward The successful candidate will engage in cooking, cleaning and laundry.

Requirements
• Minimum of SSCE
• Atleast 2 years prior experience in a similar role.
• Only candidates between the age of 20-45 years should apply.
• Female preferably.
Clean with a good variety of dishes.
Good command of english
• The ideal candidate must live around Ikoyi and it’s environs.
Must have verifiable references and employment history.
Must submit to a background and health check before resumption

Benefit

Accommodation is available.
GOOD PAY

This is a position for 6-9 months max.

Apply using the email: pitapatakids@gmail.com before June 28th.

Start date for both roles is July 1st, 2020
Good morning ma.. I ready your post. I have over 4 years Experience working as a good and also procurement manager in a very big eatery.. I have the knowledge of what you want but the thing is I am a muslim and aslo a male.. Which it doesn't really have much to do with my skill. Just give me a try. Then if you are not comfortable then you can get another person. No problem.

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training! (3d Panel/wallpaper) @3000 / Job Opportunity / Curriculum Vitae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.