Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! (482 Views)

Own An Apartment In SURULERE Beside National Stadium With Initial Deposit Of 3.5 / Welcome to WESTWOOD NOOK,Sangotedo.Homes for sales with Amazing Installment plan / FRONTIER Estate,bogije,lekki...Promo price [8.7M] with intial deposit of 5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Ojo and I recently visited an estate, having sighted one of their ads online.

I had plans to buy from them once it meets my criteria, that's why I went with my friend Ojo.

As a more experienced real estate investor, I knew that Ojo would be the right person to advise me.

I had the money but was a bit sceptical about the location, so I waited longer than expected.

Long story short, I went there to make a purchase and found out that Ojo just bought the last plot in the estate.

The news broke my heart, but I took it in good fate.

Ojo later negotiated one plot for me in the estate, although a bit higher than the price he bought his.

Thank God I had a friend like Ojo who stood by me at that moment.

You see when it comes to investing in land properties, every time you delay, you give that opportunity to someone else.

That's why I recommend that you invest in THE NOOK, Epe.

The Nook is currently selling for N2million for a 600sqm plot and N1million for a 300sqm plot.

It is free from any known government encumbrances and recorded in the State Government's Gazette.

The good news is

With a minimum deposit of N500,000, you can secure yours.

The choice is yours.

What's your decision today?

Call 08083086479 for more information.

Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Money kept in bank is losing value and money invested in real estate is gaining value. Invest now!!!
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
With a minimum deposit of N500,000, you can secure yours.
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 3:09am On Jun 25, 2020
The Nook is currently selling for N2million for a 600sqm plot and N1million for a 300sqm plot.

With just N500,000, you can secure a plot!
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020

With just N500,000, you can secure a plot!
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
What are you waiting for?
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
The Nook, Epe
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value.
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Are you looking for an investment opportunity where you rest assured of getting value for your money within a few years?

Then,

I think you should see *The Nook, Epe*.

Strategically located between fast-developing Ibeju lekki and the busy Ikorodu town, Epe is just a whole package in a box.

From the excellent road networks, real estate appreciation and affordability, one shouldn't just look away from this town.

Why not take advantage of this great opportunity by investing in an affordable estate today.

The Nook offers a clean, tranquil and eco-friendly estate at an affordable price.

You don't need to break the bank to own a plot at *The Nook*.

With a minimum deposit of *N500,000*, you can secure a full plot *(600sqm)* worth N2million.

And spread the remaining balance within *Six months* *(Interest-Free)*.

Give us a call today on 08083086479 �
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2020

With a minimum deposit of *N500,000*, you can secure a full plot *(600sqm)* worth N2million.
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Still selling
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by mindpresh: 3:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Joyfield:

Whereis the location?

1 Like

Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 2:47am On Jul 11, 2020
mindpresh:

Whereis the location?
Lagos
Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by Joyfield(f): 2:50am On Jul 11, 2020
*Friends will talk, but the decision is in your hands.*

I remember my very first investment in real estate got some of my friends talking.

They were not okay with the location and felt that the city centre was way better.

They weren't wrong, but I knew what I wanted.

I believed that the location was ready for development.

Guess what?

I was right. Big companies are already positioning their businesses in Epe.

Backed with a good road network to its serene environment, you can't help but love the feeling you get in Epe.

Trust me with the level of development in that city, I'm sure to get a decent return within a few years.

One last thing.

If you're thinking of investing in Epe, I'll suggest you look at *THE NOOK*.

A *600sqm* plot size currently sells for *N2million*, but you can own one today with a minimum deposit of *N500,000* and spread the balance within six months.

This proposed serene and eco-friendly estate currently has a Gazette as its title.

Call *+2348083086479* to get started today.

Re: Secure A Plot Of Land Today At The Nook, Epe With A Minimum Deposit Of N500K!! by mindpresh: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Joyfield:
Lagos

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ohhhh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Properties / Apartments For Rent In Ogudu, Lagos / Brand New Fully Finished House For Sale / Concrate Mixing Manchine Available For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.