Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* (8337 Views)

Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot / Ruggedman Reacts To Aq’s Calling Him Whack. / Aq: I Didn’t Diss Jesse Jagz But I Would Keep Dissing Ruggedman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by eldee(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2011
04kaa:

OMG, u people have woken eldee up

Hehe . . . I'm going back, Twitter needs me. grin grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by Bamsyle2(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Eldee

I listened to Share My Blessings (with Asa) immediately it became available earlier this year . . . with all the hype and all . . . you think that was good music??

Of course MI makes good music . . . his debut and the Illegal Music Mixtape were the shiot . . . but MI2 was utter rubbish abeg.

Now you're talking - D'Prince makes good pop music . . . which brings to fore my argument - some dudes refer to him as not only a rapper, but a good one at that.

And, hey, when it comes to Nigerian Hip Hop, the real sales are from Alaba Market . . . forget all that nonsense about Twitter where all of una dey craze now . . . trending how you took moimoi and pap for breakfast and what-not grin grin

Hehehe, a fan of pop is chatting crap . . . how much of Nigerian Hip Hop do you know?? Apart from MI, which other Nigerian rapper do you really know apart from those whose names you see on nairaland?? Don't even make me enter that zone with you.

Your prob is that you were in a haste to post . . . I never said AQ is dope . . . I was talking in relative terms and if you must jump in to critic' my comments, read carefully before you do.
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by 04kaa: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
Bamsyle.:

@Eldee

And, hey, when it comes to Nigerian Hip Hop, . . forget all that nonsense about Twitter where all of una dey craze now . .

. . how much of Nigerian Hip Hop do you know?? Apart from MI, which other Nigerian rapper do you really know apart from those whose names you see on nairaland?? Don't even make me enter that zone with you.

what an insult to eldees intelligence, i forsee BAMYSLE VS ELDEE PART 1 IN THIS 2011 grin grin LMAO @ APART FROM MI AND THOSE THEY MENTION ON NAIRALAND. LMAO BAMYSLE DON FINISH ELDEE
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by eldee(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
This is tiring abeg . . . I don't do trivial pussyfooting

1. I want you to come out and say M.I2 is not commercially the most successful album last year. . . keep in mind that he's got a deal with Ahbu Ventures.
2. I want you to come out and say Share My Blessings is as crappy as AQ's Freestyles.

And what kind of people do you hang out with that think D'prince is a dope rapper??

What other rappers do I know . . . my review with 360nobs.com drops next week (Yep, get familiar!!!), we have access to a music library that's undoubtedly the best in Nigerian Hiphop, do you get it? We get songs before release dates. SNM.

Relative terms, AQ is still wacker than what he claims to be, and if those tracks are anything to go by, he's wacker than any career rapper bar Vic-O grin grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by 04kaa: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2011
eldee and Aq , pls send share my blessings to me sharply punchlinee@yahoo.com
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by Bamsyle2(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
@eldee

I don't even see what we're arguing about here . . . read my first post on this thread again - I made a somewhat tongue-in-cheek statement . . . I even inserted a grin smiley after that . . . and concluded by highlighting the areas where AQ needs improvement . . . and then you come in here to whine and cry?? What happened to your wits eldee??

Ahbu Ventures ko, Abu Dhabi ni . . . I'm talking about the substance of MI2 . . . it was crap. When a dude has a great debut, folks rush to the stores to cop his sophomore - it's common logic . . . doesn't mean the album is good . . . the craze and madness generated by the hype did not match the overall lacklustre performance MI gave on the album - be honest to yourself.

So now we're agreeing Naeto C's Share My Blessings ain't all that?? Of course it's not only better than AQ's freestyles, he's generally a better rapper than AQ . . . that much I said in my first post where I said "Naeto C is just a few notches above this dude" . . . plus you said it yourself - Naeto C's strongest point is his charisma.

See someone boasting about "his reviews" . . . if I were you, I'll keep that as an ace up ma sleeves . . . you're just starting and you know relatively nutin . . . some folks have been doing it for ages tongue

This argument of yours just shows that you're a poor reader . . . this debate would have been needless if you had read my post carefully tongue
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by 04kaa: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
Bamsyle.:

@eldee

Ahbu Ventures ko, Abu Dhabi ni . . . I'm talking about the substance of MI2 . . . it was crap.

Hail Mary God bless dubai!
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by 04kaa: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
bamysle
have u thot about and eldee vs bamysle blockbuster audio battle? like seriously? grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by Bamsyle2(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2011
04kaa, una wan kill me??

Pitting all these titans against me - from Tosin to eldee and who knows who's next?? grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by 04kaa: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
Bamsyle.:

04kaa, una wan kill me??

Pitting all these titans against me - from Tosin to eldee and who knows who's next?? grin

nah u cant die man, remember that ofoka ebora merindinlogun has taken on the whole of nairaland before and i survived it. if ebora can survive then u can, i know tosinadeda is a dumb ass montherufker that will go down quickly in verse 1 but eldee i doubt cuz el abudullahi is lyrically rated high. grin grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by tosinaded(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Eldee ure writing for 360nobs, not getting music. . . .
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by Bamsyle2(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^Eldee is an illiterate grin grin grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by 04kaa: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2011
Bamsyle.:

^^Eldee is an illiterate grin grin grin

lol, how? grin grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by dammiecool(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
eldee where u dey now embarassed embarassed embarassed awon tie complain o angry
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by Mobinga: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2011
You've got to give credit to Eldee that nucca's a living e-argument legend.
From NL to Twitter grin

He's touched subjects ranging from Jay Z's Slant- Rhyming to The definition of Arabs grin

Impressive portfolio grin grin grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by mokhai(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
Eldee u'r just a fool.wen did aq say he sold 16 million copies.wast man lyk u.get a carrier son.smh
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by tosinaded(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2011
lol he said 16,000 in 2months iunno where eldee got 16million from
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by swaggapee: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
mokhai:

Eldee u'r just a fool.wen did aq say he sold 16 million copies.wast man lyk u.get a carrier son.smh

why is eldee fabricating this type of lies, even MI sef no sell 1million
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by dammiecool(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2011
tosinaded@:

he said 16,000 in 2months

na beans people wey know say d guy album drop sef no reach 16,000.I dey sure say d guy never sell up to 200,out of the 200 monkey hai bought 180 for his family and friends. grin grin wink
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by lalaboi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
Nairaland will always be nairaland. . . comedy!
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by tosinaded(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
i swear
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by dammiecool(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
people wey sabi A-Q sef no reach 16,000 angry angry angry angry
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by tical(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
dammiecool:

people wey sabi A-Q sef no reach 16,000 angry angry angry angry
16000 what? I swear down. .people wey knw AQ no reach 1000 cool cool undecided
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by Mobinga: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
Lmao. I have dieded grin grin grin grin
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by dammiecool(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
tical:

16000 what? I swear down. .people wey knw AQ no reach 1000 cool cool undecided

infact keeping this thread alive= promoting AQ (wackkkness)

Mobinga:

Lmao. I have dieded grin grin grin grin

wereeeeeeeeeeee grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by shotster50(m): 3:13am On Mar 01, 2011
I saw some pretty slick shi.te AQ wrote on twitter last week about his critics on NL. The genuis called a whole NL a blog, lol. 
That guy needs a reality check and face the fact that he has nothing special to offer.
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by 04kaa: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2011
@tosinadeda
is there AQ black freestyle part 5 as in part five?? pls upload, we are feeling him
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by mokhai(m): 12:06am On Mar 17, 2011
4 those of u dat said AQ is wack check out wat don jazzy has 2 say bou him here, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/03/don-jazzy-names-a-q-as-one-of-the-sickest-rapper-alive/
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by shotster50(m): 3:03am On Mar 17, 2011
mokhai:

4 those of u dat said AQ is wack check out wat don jazzy has 2 say bou him here, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/03/don-jazzy-names-a-q-as-one-of-the-sickest-rapper-alive/

So Don Jazzy has become the biggest authority on Rap?? You no get choice again?? AQ is wack period. He needs to get that in his head.
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by mokhai(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2011
So u r d bigest.I never knew u know much bou d music indurtry n bou rap, pls teach me.smh
Re: Tosinadeda Recommends ::: Aq - Black Friday Freestyles + *Diary ft retta* by swaggapee: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2011
mokhai
is there black friday week 5 ? abi AQ don retire because them dey yab am for nairaland? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Spinall Ft. Wizkid - "Nowo" (Video) / Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link / Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.