Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I (510 Views)

33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos / Woman Arrested For Damaging Neighbour’s Scrotum / ‘SARS Stopped Us On Our Way To Ilorin, Pulled Out My Bras & Pants..’ – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I by nairaobserver2: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2020
The Osun State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, has launched an investigation into allegations of husband bashing by an Ikirun based housewife.

The peak of the battery against the husband by the wife was the attempt to pull of his scrotum, the NSCDC said in a statement on Tuesday.

The NSCDC spokesperson in the state, Daniel Adigun, said that the accused, Mrs. Omolara Seriki, a resident of Ikirun, headquarters of the Ifelodun Local Government Area of the state, had reported her husband, Raheem, to the command for running from his responsibilities.

The statement, however, deposed that Adigun in his explanation accused his wife of physical abuse which had led to injuries on his body.

The statement read in part, “The couple had been married for six years and had two children. Raheem complained that he had never enjoyed the marriage due to incessant fight between him and his wife. He said the situation made him to abandon their house in Ikirun and ran to Iragbiji.

“Raheem said a few days after leaving home around 10 p.m., a lady brought food to him and could not leave immediately because it was raining and while waiting for the rain to subside, he heard a knock and he opened the door.

“When he opened the door, the person knocking turned out to be his wife. Immediately his wife saw another woman in his room, she started making trouble.

“Raheem said his wife grabbed his scrotum and attempted to pull it off. In the process, the husband said he fainted and only regained consciousness at the hospital, where his damaged scrotum was treated.

“Raheem said his wife grabbed his scrotum and attempted to pull it off. In the process, the husband said he fainted and only regained consciousness at the hospital, where his damaged scrotum was treated.

“When confronted with her husband’s allegations, Omolara said she acted in self-defence, adding that Raheem attempted to strangulate her. The wife said she became suspicious that her husband was seeing another woman and she decided to trace him, only to discover the woman where Raheem was hiding.”

The wife has, however, regretted her actions and pleaded for mercy.

See HERE

Re: Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I by ebenhazard(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Iyanu asele
Re: Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I by Temmylee01(m): 6:35am On Jun 24, 2020
MAd oooo
Re: Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I by nuban07(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2020
grin

She was only trying to pulled off what belongs to her ni. A lady brought u food at night and couldn't go bcoz of rain undecided. Bloody cheater
Re: Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I by Coder2Client(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Iyen da se
Re: Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I by Gee64: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2020
The wife pushed him to find love outside with her incessant quarrels.
Re: Mother Of Two Pulled Her Husband Scrotum In Osun, Later Give Reason For Doing I by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Op why the emphasis on the eight paragraph? grin.

I really dont know what is happening to marriages these days. People seem to get tired of each other easily and want out in no time. Hmm....

It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys / Four Dead, Others Injured in Anambra Auto Crash (Photos) / This Guy Just Scammed A Friend Of N50,000��‍♀️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.