Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys (480 Views)

FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos) / EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas / Update On Yahoo Boy Who Tried To Kill His Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by hallarmy(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2020
I know you are all hating on Yahoo boys now like hell.... neither am I encouraging it.....but did you try to get a little knowledge about the biggest ever sin committed by mankind to mankind in the name of color difference/supremacy.....

It is called slave trade.......Not only did the whites trample on our forefather's fundamental human rights....they also put them through severe and inhumane pains just to feel superior.........

Fast forward to this day.....racism is the order of the day.... they still see the blacks as competitors/privileged slave...and here comes my fellow blacks... cursing and hating on their brothers in the name of the whites.....who are more or less of a partial enemy.....if you are not in position to change the world order.....then relax and watch life unfold for both the whites and black race......I come in peace...it's my first post on nairaland tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Purplebubble: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Skyfornia(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2020
Oga...crime cannot be justified. Stop patronising yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by maxdi(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Bros, irrespective of whatever they might have reason for the act, it is not justifiable. Two wrongs will never make a right. Besides, the era of slave trade cut across all the nations, even white enslaved white then.
Yahoo or Yahoo plus or what have you is criminal

2 Likes

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by matrix199(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2020
hallarmy:
I know you are all hating on Yahoo boys now like hell.... neither am I encouraging it.....but did you try to get a little knowledge about the biggest ever sin committed by mankind to mankind in the name of color difference/supremacy.....

It is called slave trade.......Not only did the whites trample on our forefather's fundamental human rights....they also put them through severe and inhumane pains just to feel superior.........

Fast forward to this day.....racism is the order of the day.... they still see the blacks as competitors/privileged slave...and here comes my fellow blacks... cursing and hating on their brothers in the name of the whites.....who are more or less of a partial enemy.....if you are not in position to change the world order.....then relax and watch life unfold for both the whites and black race......

Points of order:
1. Two wrongs don't make a right
2. The whites didn't slave on blacks only, but also on some whites.

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Olabode971(f): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Don't u know crime is a crime ??

I tayard for my countryman ooh

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2020
@OP no worry our boys already working on them lol yahoo ni babalawo
Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Olamie09: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2020
Buy a plot of land for as low as 1 million Naira...
Location (sagamu)

Only serious buyers should should message.

Contact via WhatsApp for further enquiry:
http:///2348064921021
Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by hisgrace090: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2020
So we must commits our own crime be wise the white do?
Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by soundlala: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2020
u reasons no join abeg rest

2 Likes

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Kccheechy(m): 7:48am On Jul 13, 2020
hallarmy:

Fast forward to this day.....racism is the order of the day.... they still see the blacks as competitors/privileged slave...and here comes my fellow blacks... cursing and hating on their brothers in the name of the whites.....who are more or less of a partial enemy.....if you are not in position to change the world order.....then relax and watch life unfold for both the whites and black race......I come in peace...it's my first post on nairaland tho
what are you driving at?? Are these excuses good enough to soil the global reputation of Nigeria? Was Nigeria the only country involved in the slave Trade?
Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Crayfish09: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2020
hallarmy:

Yahoo boys always come with silly excuses. Let me ask you a couple of questions.

1) Are the yahoo boys targeting the governments of those countries or the individuals residing there? How would you feel about being blamed for the actions of your PAST GOVERNMENT?

2) Do the Yahoo boys attack Europe alone? Go and check the news. They attack Australia, Europe, UAE, South Africa, Canada and then worst of all, their fellow Nigerians so saying that the whites did worse is pure bullshit!

3) Are you aware that the "revenge " mission of these Yahoo boys is actually harming Nigeria? Nigerians are collectively losing millions of dollars on Fiverr, EBay, Draft2Digital, PayPal, Upwork and 4chan. Romance sites are routinely banning Nigerians. To get jobs in foreign cities is now a pain in the butt. Even in Africa, we are heavily dispised in countries like Ghana and South Africa. To get Visa in other countries is now a difficult thing. To do business with a foreigner both online and offline is next to impossible, and you are here typing this rubbish and trying to defend fraudsters.

I know your type, you start with saying "crime is bad but... " Bla Bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Crayfish09: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Kccheechy:
what are you driving at?? Are these excuses good enough to soil the global reputation of Nigeria? Was Nigeria the only country involved in the slave Trade?

Don't mind him. As if it's only Europeans that Yahoo boys target. No month passes without a Nigerian scammer trying to get me into a binomo investment scam, advance fee fraud or someone calling me to tell me that I need to fix my ATM or BVN. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by aadeolaa: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2020
kati kati wo nlo so bayi?
Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by osamz007: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2020
IT'S SO PATHETIC THAT IN THIS CENTURY. PEOPLE REASON IN THIS ARCHAIC WAY.. WHAT A PITY

MANY BOYS USE ALL THIS PICTURES AND THEIR LIKES ON THEIR STATUS TO JUSTIFY THEIR EVIL DEEDS

MAY HUSHPUPPI SHOW F.B.I THE PICTURE NA DEM GO RELEASE AM . RUBBISH

Re: Just Before You Start Blaming On Yahoo Boys by Lazypoke(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2020
See dis yahoo dey come here come talk nonsense
Crime na crime no matter how u wan paint am

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Clergyman, Samzuga Recounts How Nigerians Are Treated As Slaves In D / Have You Ever Retrieved A Stolen Phone? How Did You Go About It? / A Man Accused Of Blasphemy In Kano Held In An Underground Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.