Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! (3940 Views)

FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / I'm In Deep Pain; I've Just Been SCA.MMED / How Can I Activate My Uba Visa Card For Online Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2020
mrsteel:

Your story is incomplete!
No one can use only bvn to take your money from your bank account!

undecided
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by mrsteel: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Obierika(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Obierika(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Houseofglam7(f): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Obierika:

undecided
Stop it cheesy

undecided
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Deeemphasis01: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Is this loan still ongoing?
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by byinks(f): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrsteel:

Your story is incomplete!
No one can use only bvn to take your money from your bank account!

This man and his fairytales...God save him
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by alphabbey1(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2020
westbuoy:

See this JJC o Even the bank warned you not to share your BVN
Have you tried getting loans from all those new fintech company ? Once they have your BVN .. they don’t need to chase you around for repayment .. any money that hits tour account is debited ASAP...

if Bank of Agriculture gives your loan ... they deduct any money in your account in as much as they have your BVN ... your don’t need to sign in accurately in the bank anymore because BVN has all your information once your thumbprint ....Please open your eyes
Lol, You just said nonsense with confidence. Opay agents have thousands of bvn on there laptops. They can't withdraw anything from your account with bvn.

1 Like

Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Vikalinda(m): 4:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Did he not get alrrt that the 50k has been transferred to his bet Account? Why meet us he would have gone to bank who will help him trace it
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by govman4: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2020
I think the Op is not sincere with the post. It's either promoting phishing link for him to tell people to delete spaces and click on the link. He said that the money was transferred to his sportbet account. Did you fill details that you have sportbet account and how does the scammer know your username and password to the account without giving it out. I will advise you to change your ways and do legit deals Mr Op

2 Likes

Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by jom28gy(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Go to your bank first and complained
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Jayoficial(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2020
isartha2000:

The site you entered is not an official website for accessing covid19 loan .This is the one everyone is using which includes me to access the loan
https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/

These guys are scammers jor
Including the op

1 Like

Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by westbuoy: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2020
alphabbey1:

Lol, You just said nonsense with confidence. Opay agents have thousands of bvn on there laptops. They can't withdraw anything from your account with bvn.

Enough of the argument ... last time I checked Opay is a Fintech company with Licence they won’t steal from you but someone working in opay can facilitate the crime to occur.... well if you are sure about the Bvn stuff .. I won’t way much till you become a victim .. then you will understand better by experience
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Rosamystica(f): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
No fraudster can use ur bvn to defraud u.
its like u beleiving dat u can be defrauded by sum1 who has ur act num.
bvn is just like a tool used by banks or other financial institutions for verification purposes.
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Scout60(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
westbuoy:

See this JJC o Even the bank warned you not to share your BVN
Have you tried getting loans from all those new fintech company ? Once they have your BVN .. they don’t need to chase you around for repayment .. any money that hits tour account is debited ASAP...

if Bank of Agriculture gives your loan ... they deduct any money in your account in as much as they have your BVN ... your don’t need to sign in accurately in the bank anymore because BVN has all your information once your thumbprint ....Please open your eyes

Oga calm down....
fintech company collects your bvn so as to make sure u don't register another account with them in conjunction with cbn.....
you cannot get a loan from fintech without inputing your card details. They charge your card through paystack
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by westbuoy: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Scout60:

Oga calm down....
fintech company collects your bvn so as to make sure u don't register another account with them in conjunction with cbn.....
you cannot get a loan from fintech without inputing your card details. They charge your card through paystack

I’m so sure you don’t have problem reading and understanding... goodluck

Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by damosade(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Op in not being sincere... Nobody can use your bvn to withdraw money from your account.

Bvn only stores your bio data. There Is no any physical or logical link between your bvn and your active banking interface.

Bvn is housed by Nibss( Nigeria interbank Settlement Service.
Banking applications varies from bank to bank. We have finnacle, fincone, etc.. These actively houses your bank details. And you can only have access to this on privilege mode. Even not all banker can alter anything on the account except you have been given Right, which will be documented at every seconds.
Apart from that, you also could be given access to your personal account based on some questions and answers and unique pin which computer sees as token before any transaction could be make in your account.

Bvn only compares the names and date of birth with the name and date of birth on banking applications .(SQL) things .That's all

1 Like

Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Scout60(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
westbuoy:

I’m so sure you don’t have problem reading and understanding... goodluck

why?
Because someone can use your bvn to register account in fintech app....

Then your 16 digits, otp etc to withdraw money

a quick search in Google showed me this from one of the great fintech company

It is simply because your BVN is your financial ID card, anyone could use it to access some of your information and orchestrate fraud. ... Note that no one can access funds in your account by just being in possession of your BVN details just as nothing can be done with any other of your identity cards
Re: Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Deeemphasis01:
Is this loan still ongoing?

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues / I Need A Genuine Investment Company In Nigeria / Bitcoin Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.